It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

taxes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i know the whole thing ask away im here to explain what they are and the why

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

Why? Why God why?? I don't want to pay these people to keep my home that I own. Why??? I hate taxes!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If everyone in the US stopped paying taxes together what would the IRS do. Same goes with stopping payment on Mortgages and credit cards.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
If everyone in the US stopped paying taxes together what would the IRS do. Same goes with stopping payment on Mortgages and credit cards.

We would ALL love to see this happen, yet we ALL won't do this all at once.
That's the definition of mental retardation if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

Please explain to me and the readers the difference in a direct tax and an indirect tax..or sometimes a indirect tax is called an excise??

As I recall there was a line on a tire purchase for an exise tax recently.

edit on 14-9-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
yeah i dont know where or when the property line was crossed all i know is its a big blind area to them they can and wont see any thing any houseing company does

i would and will count it to no won side will point at its own dirty hand

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
well when you go to a store and they say your card didnt register and you swipe it again and it didnt work well they have just stolen from you

so alot of times when you hear lesser know taxes and names you come to find theres no actual branc accepting that money but people see that pay check and take it so in short more is it all the way to irs or is it the buisness just gouding you with more words to charge you more i dont think it reaches the main office as often as you think you all apear to hate taxes and irs

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Taxes to some degree are a necessity.
There seems to be a trend that the main people who hate paying taxes are the people who don't earn very much or anything at all.

Taxes fund a multitude of things we need and would not be able to provide individually if no tax was present.

Mind you there are a lot of taxes that are a pure con. People in power will always abuse that power to a certain degree.

I myself do not have a problem paying tax for certain things. But I hate the fact that my taxes support the jobless, the mentally ill, the immigrants, the project that support minority group rights and action and anyone that I view as a waste of money and space. I want taxes to be used for education, health care, life quality, public roads and transport and in building a future for our kids.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
when buying a house you always will hear financeing untill now because im telling the dirt

what this means is they fix broken things like a window if something happends while the house is empty childs play robber ect not much els but the damage of out side things still what the original owner left it as or worse if they did do any thing and hired a bad crew

but if you ever find any cheap houses they seem to have burrowed in to the point of rats nazies

link   

Originally posted by obzerver
i know the whole thing ask away im here to explain what they are and the why

Well, for starters, how about giving us your education and experience in this area? You don't have to name a business if you're uncomfortable with it, but saying "I know the whole thing.." doesn't sound that credible to me.

link   
What are your thoughts on ending FICA deductions? Should Social Security continue?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
whats in a school but people forced to face won way and not look at any thing but the teacher

the others could be reading a difrent book
edit on 14-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
well sence taxes them selfs seem to be a lesser know subject them we would prefer im opposed to most dedutions and raises and no i dont think we should end any thing at all

the problem is people are stealing and thusely arnt paying taxes

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
vote mike lopez

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
when buying a house you always will hear financeing untill now because im telling the dirt

what this means is they fix broken things like a window if something happends while the house is empty childs play robber ect not much els but the damage of out side things still what the original owner left it as or worse if they did do any thing and hired a bad crew

but if you ever find any cheap houses they seem to have burrowed in to the point of rats nazies

?????????????????? I really can not understand you and your thought process. Maybe it is just a communication problem but I do not see a structure to your basis.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i ment that it apears that its mostly just gangs who own the realtor companys

the name of the company is on the building to have people saying that isnt that hard
edit on 14-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)

top topics

join