It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED Insider Recording About NASA UFOs | Aliens | Moon Bases | Apollo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Same thing as the So called dying NASA scientist videos with his so called death bed confessions with the voice modulated. Funny he has been on his so called death bed for about 4-5 years now. This is the same thing and probably the same guy, just starting a new account and going to finally kill off the dying Nasa Scientist character.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I used to work for a Top Secret Alien liaison team within MI6 , cant say anymore but I have recorded a tape just in case of such an "accident"

You, too!? Obviously, I can't say much or my identity will be revealed to the enforcers at NASA, JPL, and the Smithsonian, but I also used to work with aliens, except for an agency so secret it doesn't even have a name. We were called "The Linkers." We would commute back and forth to the Moon several times a week to meet with technicians who were slowly recording information from the minds of aliens still in suspended animation in a large saucer buried beneath the surface of a large crater on the far side. They're still alive, and they were using psychics like me to probe their minds for information. It was all done under the control of Air Force Space Command Intelligence. I understood that there was another team there working on the ship itself, which was apparently approximately 11,000 years old, to see if they could get the engines working again.

Don't believe me? Look it up. The Moon actually has a far side with craters on it. That proves it's true!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

post by Blue Shift
We would commute back and forth to the Moon several times a week

LOL... you only went to the Moon , we had a base on Mars but it was attacked by the Zeta reticulans and I was left stranded here , luckily I still have an uplink so I can post on ATS .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

This far side... how far is it?
I agree with many here that YouTube is a poor indicator that a supposed
account is a true one.

What I don't understand is if he died in a car crash, then who releasesd
the tape? If it was a friend... maybe even Wavemaker, then wouldn't it have
been better to be alive and relate the account -than make a secret tape and
hope the Government Thugs don't discover it.

Seems doubtful.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Aren't there telescopes that are not owned by the government that can take pictures of the moon so we don't have only these blurry images to look at?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

This far side... how far is it?

Hey BIAD!

You knew this was coming, right?

It is 1,737.4 km further away at the center.

edit on 14-9-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Can we actually trust REAL media though?

I'm not so sure we can.

They can't even talk about the truth in politics, where else would they lie?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
They can't even talk about the truth in politics, where else would they lie?

The truth in politics is that everybody is in it to make themselves or their friends a lot of money. What more do you need to know? And it's not news, so why would they bother to report it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Makes s good story whether it's true, or not. I do believe that other dimensions could be possible, haven't seen any my self though. It' s hard to believe that there is life on toxic Jupiter, and aliens on the moon. I guess I need to invest in a better telescope.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I agree that this is probably just another BS Hoax, but if you were to want to be heard, do you not htink YT would be the place to go?

That's true but with all the hoaxers and idiots on YT, you can see why even a credible source of material may be thrown into obscurity. It's a shame really. I also can;t help noticing the poor quality of airbrushing on those lunar photographs. Does anyone else think TPTB may have hired a more professional photo artist to blot these things out. Hmmm

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

That's the thing that gets me... (and lipstick commercials)... I would have thought a
lot of planning would've gone into a hoax of this magnitude, the best people would be
contracted, the finest minds would be consulted, then after the event, accidents would
make sure these folk would never get older and become ATSers.

But no, it was just 'flung together' and everyone hoped that American Idol would keep
the masses attention away from their dastardly deeds.

They'd have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for you pesky kids.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

I used to work for a Top Secret Alien liaison team within MI6 , cant say anymore but I have recorded a tape just in case of such an "accident"

You, too!? Obviously, I can't say much or my identity will be revealed to the enforcers at NASA, JPL, and the Smithsonian, but I also used to work with aliens, except for an agency so secret it doesn't even have a name. We were called "The Linkers." We would commute back and forth to the Moon several times a week to meet with technicians who were slowly recording information from the minds of aliens still in suspended animation in a large saucer buried beneath the surface of a large crater on the far side. They're still alive, and they were using psychics like me to probe their minds for information. It was all done under the control of Air Force Space Command Intelligence. I understood that there was another team there working on the ship itself, which was apparently approximately 11,000 years old, to see if they could get the engines working again.

Don't believe me? Look it up. The Moon actually has a far side with craters on it. That proves it's true!

OK...although I know E.T. to be a reality and have by family and job...more information than most people about E.T....I ALSO know what you have posted to be pure fiction...with the only possible related exception of a connection of E.T. to Lunar landings being U.S. Astronauts observations ans film footage of UFO's observing the landings.

As far as YOU being IN THE KNOW....if you were...and I KNOW you are NOT....and you posted something that was actually a truth....something that has not already been speculated upon in any media venue....YOU WOULD BE HANGING BY YOUR THUMBS....or perhaps a more sensitive body part...IN A COLD AND DARK CELL SOMEWHERE IN EITHER NORTHERN ALASKA OR GREENLAND!

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

one question , if - as stated :

1 the recording was made 29 / 06 / 2008

2 the narrator was " due to be discharged within months "

3 the narrator was murdered in a " car scrash " for " tellling the truth " 2 months after discharge

the question is - how did they know he had " told the truth "

PS - i am not even going to adress the contents of the audio - while the back story is so full of holes
edit on 14-9-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sad.At best this was disappointing. Just once I would love someone to post something credible. Instead, we get stuff that cannot be verified and is only a re-purpose of an already existing video. Makes me so very sad.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebaum
Sad.At best this was disappointing. Just once I would love someone to post something credible. Instead, we get stuff that cannot be verified and is only a re-purpose of an already existing video. Makes me so very sad.

If you want proof....you will have to look it up as anyone who knows anything about E.T. and has either worked in the field or has done so behind a desk....IS NOT GOING TO SAY $#@%! about it. Neither are they going to come on this board and start releasing information that could get them to the bottom of the sea very quickly.

If anyone here actually proffesses to be in the know...as I have elluded from time to time....they are going to either be VERY CAREFUL about what they post....or they will be spreading DISINFORMATION. Anyone who says they are some agent and starts posting details....IS FULL OF $#!%! In reality...even the real people who work in this field...are never given a full picture...and the research and work is extremely compartmentalised specifically for that purpose.

Finally....many posts you see here detailing descriptions of races as well as where they come from and what their agenda is....are all fiction. Only a micro-percentage is a reality with individuals who have had a sighting that they can detail in a form that fits reality of how E.T. craft move or travel....is worth reading.

I can tell the difference between a person who talks about an experience that they are disturbed by....whether E.T. or other.....and a person who has a desperate need for others to believe them. Those stories are usually very fringe. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

OK..I may not believe the 9/11 OS but to claim that the planes were CGI'd?!?
That's some hella good CGI that it can be seen in real life!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
yeah....nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

This one is fishy!

After posting on the youtube the images shown were not all Apollo images - i noticed he changed that .....

,,,,,and then deleted my comment

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Hello! Everyone who thinks this post is serious....i think he was mocking the video....jeez people.

At least I think he is

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I was watching it while I was half-asleep on a chair. I too think ETs are real but dimensions? Dimensions are where I draw a line, as I think whatever is here is you know, can be touched. Is there any proof anywhere that there are otehr dimensions?...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Stating that something presented as truth by another is in fact a lie without proof to support the fact it is a lie is just as much a matter of faith as any unprovable assertion. The only sensible alternative is to admit that we just don't know whether it is true or not. Unless of course you do have proof one way or the other in which case please - share it with us all.

Of course one can hold an opinion as to whether or not something is true without proof. Then again some people's opinions are more informed than those of others. The reality is that no one here knows for a fact whether the taper is lying or not. It's all just speculation and chatter.

We know that certain of you will always post the same negative opinions and post denial-type replies to any such material presented such as this. We get it. You don't want to believe it. You needn't waste your valuable time and effort posting such denials any longer. It's all the same. Maybe you can just cut a paste a standard "I don't believe it" reply all the time in every post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join