It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED Insider Recording About NASA UFOs | Aliens | Moon Bases | Apollo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here is a recording of someone who claims to be working in the Black Ops. The recording was done in 2008 and there was an instruction that the recording be released after two years. It seems that it took one more year before the recording was finally released. This guy was killed in a "car crash" just two months after his discharge from duty.

Anyway, the guy was talking about his knowledge on the presence of aliens, the extra dimensions, the alien bases in the dark side of the moon as well as the US government's bases on the moon. He also talked about the ruins in Mars and abundance of life in the cosmos. I am just amazed that what I have learned from channelings (like the presence of different dimensions and abundance of life in the cosmos both in our dimension and in other dimensions) is being discussed by this guy based on his knowledge from his work.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Outrageous claims deserve evidence to be believable.
What was his name?
When did he die?
Where are the links to who he was besides a YT video that anyone can make and claim to be like him?

This is going to appeal to those who want to believe and see what they want to see, but will be scrutinized by the skeptics who need evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

honestly, don't people get tired of looking at the same images of rocks on the moon over and over? i mean, seriously, these are the same images, over and over, they are rocks. some videos at least have something you might mistake for a building or whatnot, but this is merely blurs and shadows.

I stopped about 3 minutes in, that's enough for me.

Oh god, I couldn't help it. I watched more. A little past 10 minutes he informs us that the apollo missions were faked at area 51. Oh dear.

Should I even mention that the user only has 1 video uploaded, this one from the 12th, and has favorited a video "proving" that the 911 planes were cgi?

YEAH EXACTLY. Inter-dimensional vibrations are making my brain hurt like Nibiru and Elenin are having a drinking contest in my frontal lobe.

edit on 14-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ah, another YouTube testimony..I find it amazing how all these whistle blowers choose YouTube to document all the lies and atrocities our government are involved in

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I stopped reading at the number 2008, though I skimmed forward enough to confirm that this is not new.

If there were anything remotely true to this, it would have come out yesterday, not years ago. I know this because otherwise, the whole world would know already.

This is true of any "evidence" that has been lying around for years just waiting for some ATS member to stumble into it like a big ol' pile of pixel stars.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Ah, another YouTube testimony..I find it amazing how all these whistle blowers choose YouTube to document all the lies and atrocities our government are involved in

I agree that this is probably just another BS Hoax, but if you were to want to be heard, do you not htink YT would be the place to go?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I can confirm the validity of the person who created this recording, however within 2 months of his discharge, the person who created this recording was killed in a "car crash" outside of Dallas, TX

"How convenient"

I used to work for a Top Secret Alien liaison team within MI6 , cant say anymore but I have recorded a tape just in case of such an "accident" ........ Its as easy as that

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What was his name?
When did he die?
Where are the links to who he was besides a YT video that anyone can make and claim to be like him?

This is going to appeal to those who want to believe and see what they want to see, but will be scrutinized by the skeptics who need evidence.

As what he had said, it's up to you if you believe him or not. Do your own research. If you don't believe in this, then go your own way. Maybe it's not yet your time to learn these things. No one is forcing you to believe him. Again, do your own research. He is not the only source on what he had just said. Just be open-minded or you will not learn new things.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I agree that this is probably just another BS Hoax, but if you were to want to be heard, do you not htink YT would be the place to go?

no, youtube is for parodies and hoaxes. If you have real groundbreaking, earth shattering, inside information, you get it to the actual MEDIA, openleaks, wikileaks, etc etc etc.

another interesting part is the fact that the guy got "murdered" for telling the truth before this stuff was even released.

Stop and be logical about this.

You are a top secret black ops clearance level employee of the government working in areas that allow you to see that there are moon bases and actual martians.

Do you think for a second, even a milisecond, that person isn't vetted out the butt before they are hired, then monitored literally 24/7? My god the ability to think critically really is gone isn't it?

And how did he get these "images" out of there? He can't even be bothered to reference the images so we can check them against the NASA hosted ones.

This is merely another waste of time, I smell a hoax bin addition

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

He sounds a little young (voice wise) to have gained such a high level of clearance. I don't know what the procedures are but I think you would have to have been knocking about groom lake for a pretty long time to get this info served on a plate to you.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Im sorry but this just isnt credible. Our leading physicists can only theorise about the existance of extra dimensions yet he claims we have been aware of them since the 70's. 'Seeing Jupiter in another dimension makes it solid and inhabited'.... I mean really!. There is no way of authenticating what he's saying, no way of duplicating his claims or proving his statements. Even if he is telling the truth, things like this only work to discredit UFO sightings and research in general.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What was his name?
When did he die?

As what he had said, it's up to you if you believe him or not. Do your own research. If you don't believe in this, then go your own way. Maybe it's not yet your time to learn these things. No one is forcing you to believe him. Again, do your own research. He is not the only source on what he had just said. Just be open-minded or you will not learn new things.

I critiqued the validity of the source, I didn't throw insults like others have, I was being honest.
And I have done my "research", 1000s of hours worth, from the galactic federation of imagination, to 911, to illuminati symbolism, to 5th dimensional shifts, and I can honestly say that I can make an even more convincing audio statement than this guy does.

If I can replicate any video, I got to question it.

link   
And people wonder why ufology isn't a respected science.
Line 2.

link   

Originally posted by sleeperservice
Im sorry but this just isnt credible. Our leading physicists can only theorise about the existance of extra dimensions yet he claims we have been aware of them since the 70's. 'Seeing Jupiter in another dimension makes it solid and inhabited'.... I mean really!. There is no way of authenticating what he's saying, no way of duplicating his claims or proving his statements. Even if he is telling the truth, things like this only work to discredit UFO sightings and research in general.

Well that just shows you the guy hasn't even spent any time looking into the stuff he's trying to hoax. Adding another dimension of space-time isn't going to make a gas planet solid and inhabited.

As for proving his statements, no, but we can easily disprove them by getting your telescope out and looking at the moon, and also the various images of it's surface and the surface maps of Mars.

but I guess all of those are doctored as well

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Well if they are YouTube is less credible than Wikipedia.. find another way, some trusted source to push through information.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
THis is terrible. He actually states at the start, 'you may want to take this with a pinch of salt' . He says this before telling his own story.

Its absolutely terrible. Many of us could do a much better hoax than this. It sounds like a very young person too with voice distortion. Late teens maybe.

Horse manure.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you're going to produce a video that you want people to believe, it's probably *not* a good idea to keep saying, "This is the truth," over and over again. I counted at least four times in the opening. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I stopped at 2:24. Here's why-

He says, I will tell you blah, blah, blah.... but I won't tell you too much, because I've already committed a felony. What?????? You've already committed a felony.... keep talking doofus.

This was supposedly taped to be released in the event of his death. If he is a real whistleblower, why wouldn't he include everything that he knew, if he was going to have this released in the event of his death?

Bunk, hoax, fake.....
edit on 14-9-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

maybe you would invite the poster from youtube on here. he seems open to questioning. i would love to hear him try and defend this.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Im sorry but this is BS.

Why would someone who is going to put out a video 2-3 years later be "short on time". Shouldn't they have recorded their message when they had enough time? Seems like reasonable thing to do being that the intended message was supposed to be released a matter of YEARS later. Like a few years wasn't enough to put in a few more minutes of video.

BSSSSS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join