It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory on the Illumianti and Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello all ATS members! Thanks for your time to view my thread.
This thread could be way off, i dont know, i just thought of this while searching around on Google, it came to me.

My theory could be way off, or close, or almost there, please let me know.

Terrorism can be tracked way back to the 11th century, but my question is, what do terrorists look like in my theory? They are not the Osama, RPG using, Jihad screaming people in afghanistan people describe them today. But why attacks of terrorism? Some people say because we went to their country, and took their oil, but wouldnt that concern their countries government? What does that have to do with individual groups in Iraq?

What i think is, illiuminati is happening every day, everywhere in the united states. Why hase the U.S. been attacked so many times, through terrorism. Come to think of it, in school, or anywhere, no one really "learns" the motives, or anything like that of a true terrorist.

Ok , before i explain, I do not 100% agree with this, this is just something i thought about, it does not mean i believe in it all the way or stick to it, so please if you disagree, simply say that, this is JUST a suggestion.

Everytime there has been a terrorism, no one really explains why they did it, we just assume we took some oil from someone. But maybe terrorists are the good guys, they fight for their freedom and their ways, they attack America because we are forming the New World Order, or Illuminati. if you actually think about it, I cant even come up with a good reason why terrorism occurs so much in this country, they just simply dont like us? I dont think so.

This video really creeps me out when he says, "When we are successful, and we will be" and then that evil smile.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-9-2011 by scapers2u because: Tried to get youtube video to work.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Linky no worky.
Malformed viddy

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
Linky no worky.
Malformed viddy

Use the link above the video. That one should work

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

Rpg= rocket propelled grenade. Hahaha
. Upon first reading this I was saying to myself, "Wow, I never knew these guys were into role plaing games?'
Silly me. At least I still have somewhat of an innocent mentality.

edit on 9/14/2011 by FoJAk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This actually comes down to the same thing as I was discussing on another thread about terrorism, ignorance.

Your fundamental premise is that because of a lack of explanation as to the motivation of terrorists they may actually be the good guys fighting against the NWO. You don’t understand why they do it so you have developed this interesting conspiracy that everything may be the other way around. By your own admission no one has actually explained the motivation of violent Islamic extremists or other terrorists to you, as a result you have created this conspiracy theory that is based in your own ignorance of terrorism.

If you actually go and read up on the motivation of terrorists and their theological fuelled ideology you would begin to understand just how complex their motivations are. You would also develop an understanding of their thinking, you would see how they use their religious teachings and twisted philosophy to justify their malevolent acts. Your “conspiracy” is so far of the mark it’s not even on the same page, the real motivation of terrorists is incredibly complex in comparison to your unfounded thread.

I would implore you to actually go and read up on the motivation of terrorists, I can suggest a few books if you would like. This thread is spawned of your own ignorance; it is not based on any historical fact.

In short, you are wrong because your thread is based on ignorance.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Like i stated in my thread, if you read that part, I said dont take this and what i say to be 100% i believe, its a suggestion, so no reason to call me or this thread ignorant 3 or 4 times. SUGGESTION. Please read. No reason for name calling

I knew there was going to be one person who for some reason gets mad about this and use the word ignorant to insult me.
edit on 14-9-2011 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It’s not name calling you state in your thread that no one explains the motivation of terrorists, this would suggest that you don’t know anything about the motivation of terrorists as it has never been explained to you before. If you had a knowledge of the motivation of terrorists then you would know that this was 100% wrong, they in their mind, have a legitimate fight on their hands.

I am sorry if you take offence at me pointing out your ignorance, however your OP is wholly based on an ignorant understanding of terrorism. It might just be your suggestion, but your suggestion, your idea, is flat out wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

My idea is wrong, thats for your opinion, my opinion was my theory too.I did not say i believe it, so dont take this thread too seriously. Thanks for your input

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It’s not my opinion its fact, if you actually go and read up on the motivation of terrorists you will always find a historical and ideological reason behind their evil acts that does not involve the spectre of the illuminati. These reasons are usually composed of a potent mixture of ideology, theology, history and a few larger than life ego’s but not the illuminatni.

I don’t understand why you would post something if you did not have at least some faith in the credibility of what you are saying. There is unfortunate nothing that backs up your opinion but there is a plethora of literature available that can give you a more grounded understanding of the motivation of terrorists, none of which points to a perpetual war between Islam and the illuminati.

Sorry it might be your opinion but it is based on ignorance and therefore logic would dictate that it has to be wrong. I would implore you to go actually read up on the motivation of terrorists and reappraise your opinion with a more informed opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s not my opinion its fact, if you actually go and read up on the motivation of terrorists you will always find a historical and ideological reason behind their evil acts that does not involve the spectre of the illuminati. These reasons are usually composed of a potent mixture of ideology, theology, history and a few larger than life ego’s but not the illuminatni.

Not necessarily, not every single act of terrorism. You dont even know all of the acts of terrorism there are in the world how can you say this is a fact? Thanks for your opinion.

Try to not sound like a robot with your uptight grammer and vocabulary, it bores people.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No but I know most of the main ones, the ones that matter, terrorism is something I am very familiar with. That is how I know without even having to go check up on it that your suggestion is just wrong.

Thank you for the complement regarding my “uptight vocabulary and grammar” I am not going to apologise for having the ability to properly construct and articulate my response’s to you, even you do seem to struggle with understanding them. I know it can be frustrating when someone tells you strait up that your hypothesis (and that’s what it is, not a theory) is wrong but that is no need to lower yourself to such petty insults. By calling you on your ignorance it is not my intention to insult you, rather it is to inform you of the error of your ways and encourage you to go and find out more so you can deny ignorance. That is why we are here after all isn’t it?

edit on 14-9-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Good Post OP.

Unfortunately and in checking your embedded YouTube video info, you apparently have just been CENSORED.

Welcome to ATS !

Let's look at the reasons as to why ?

1. Reference to George HW BUSH and in conjunction with ....

2. Reference to The NEW WORLD ORDER

This translates to essentially stating the TRUTH, which apparently cannot and will not be allowed and/or tolerated here on ATS.

You are hereby and categorically labeled a "Truther" and your IP address is being resolved as to your exact geographic location and you shall receive a visit from the Gestapo, aka the Dept. Homeland Security momentarily.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

In all seriousness OP, you are on the right track.

Simply READ and research the history of Terrorism in Israel and the middle east committed by Israelis in order to blame it upon the Egyptians.

The root of false flag terrorism begins there....

Read up on the Lavon Affair where the Israeli's were caught red handed in plotting and orchestrating these bombings....

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.

And...

The King David Hotel bombing...

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization Irgun on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.[1][2] 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.[3]

Oh and lest we forget the USS LIBERTY where our own naval vessel was destroyed in an attempt to draw us into fighting Israel's war against the Egyptians.

You're very close....if you want to understand what is going on around us, one only needs to refer back to our own factual history and not media spun conjecture.

PEACE.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

thought i'd point out that when king shrub mentions the law of the jungle
what he really means is natural law.

:sigh:
terrorism is a tool of the state, always has been always will.
the oldest references to terrorism are in the bible see "sons of belial" [better known as sodomites]

edit on 14-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OP, I think you bring up some food for thought. I don't know for certain; however, I will bet that terrorists feel they are justified in their acts otherwise they wouldn't do it. I don't know. There could be some well-organized psychopaths out there that do destructive things just because of the joy it gives them. For me, you have raised some valid points.

top topics

join