It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread in Support of the Official Story

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

We won't know until an Inspection team goes in. They also need to provide evidence and prove that they are not hiding any more cameras.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by waypastvne

We won't know until an Inspection team goes in. They also need to provide evidence and prove that they are not hiding any more cameras.

So you are demanding something you don't really know is there ?

Today, when people call something a "witch hunt", they mean that you are looking for something that isn't there.

voices.yahoo.com...

edit on 5-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by kidtwist

They are not all aerial photographs. Plus the one aerial photo he posted it was zoomed into the relevant sections to show the cameras. Did you miss that?

Plus the aerial photo you posted was much lower quality. He posted a higher quality one where you can see them. Don't try to trick people here, this is what we do. To dissect your stories.
edit on 023030p://6America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2012 14:02:14 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I was talking of thhe one ariel photo that I replied to, there was only one in the one I replied to, and it showed red dots, not cameras.

I posted an ariel photo to show the holes not cameras, and the quality makes no difference, you can still see the detail in my photos clearly!

you said:

Don't try to trick people here, this is what we do. To dissect your stories

What does this mean?! I posted picture that do not trick anyone the photos do not lie!

Are you saying you trick people to disect people's replies? This is what it sounds like, you come across like you do not believe the OS, then you act like you do, are you one of those disinfo types that swing both ways to confuse people?! Bizarre behaviour!

<< 5  6  7   >>

join