It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? What is this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What really interests me in videos such as this isn't the video at all. It's the audience, lol. I remember thinking to myself 25-30 years ago that people were getting smarter, technology was getting better and that this UFO thing would have been settled by now.

Unfortunately, the opposite happened. People have become more and more ignorant. We have people purposely hoaxing things, then we have legions of "useful idiots" that parrot this crap over and over.

One of these days we will stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

edit on 14-9-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am guessing it's a UFO but that is just guessing...oh but I kid I kid. In reality much compliments for finally having a UFO clip that is actually steady for a change, my thoughts on it is perhaps smudges on the lens or optics from the steadiness that is what it seemed like to me. Either that or magical trickery, I am also disappointed by the audio it is way to leading and doesn't leave for a proper analyses. But I do appreciate some insight you just don't have to tell me it is not birds over and over and over and over and over and over again.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey. Is there anybody here who thinks that they might just on the off chance be birds? I mean, they move in that typical formation of flying birds, and even with the jiggling you can kind of see wings flapping there, and they look like they're moving fast but birds really do fly pretty fast, particularly against a night sky. So I was wondering if anybody here might think they're birds of some sort.

Birds. You know.
Geese or something, maybe.
Birds.

Birds.

Birds.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ha! I knew triangular UFOs are in fact V-shaped.

You are missing 1 very imporant point- birds dont fly during the night, ever heard a group of birds flying to other place in night? They sleep?

I havent seen or heard birds at night lol.. not a whole group

Idk what it is, why, this is not the 1stc video you see the lights but no surface between them? No body?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How can one not have a clue to "what it is"...but KNOW for certain, that it ISN'T birds?
Odd.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
These are not birds that typically migrate this time of year.

That is right. They could not be birds because a guy on youtube says so....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
How can one not have a clue to "what it is"...but KNOW for certain, that it ISN'T birds?
Odd.

He is wanting it to be something it is not...

But everyone knows that some guy on youtube is the ultimate authority... So.. if it looks like birds. smells like birds...it is NOT birds

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Exactly. Like those guys who draw pictures on rocks. . . when you stare at clouds everyone can see something different. Just because you CAN share your inner thoughts with the world instantaneously, via the world wide web and youtube, doesn`t mean you should. This is where rights and privileges get ``mudded`` haha

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Someone should seriously consider adding this timeless piece of music to magnetflipper's "UFO" vids. I think most of you will find it quite fitting.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Do birds fly at night and if so what kind? - Yahoo! Answers

There are many birds that are nocturnal; they are active at night. They include owls, nighthawks and whip-poor-wills, to name a few. Many other birds that you see around during the day will also fly at night. Geese migrate at night. Often in the fall, you can see them winging across the sky, silhouetted against the moon.

A simple google search will show that birds do in fact fly at night, geese included. Geese in flight
( called a skein of geese ) fly in a triangular formation just like in the video.
edit on 14-9-2011 by rykc27 because: eta

top topics

<< 1   >>

join