It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4.2 riverside ca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey, just woke up to some shaking, hope its not a forequeake or anything.

usgs

heard it before I felt it, small rumble, not a big one, site says 4.2

Was about 15km away from me, it was funny because my dog actually was acting weird before it happen, she never jumps on the bed, and about 15 min before she jumped ontop of me and my wife wimpering, was why we where both up at the time.
edit on 14-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Peace out California

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Woke me up. Im pretty much on the epicenter. Pretty good shake here.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ToxicAngel

Im actually pretty near it as well give or take 7-8 miles, 4.2 not nothing major, looking at faults though that seems right on the san andres though... have to wait and see which fault it actually was.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I felt the earthquake really good and it scared the crap out of me. I am about 7 miles from Riverside. I was laying down on the bed and playing on my laptop and then there was a lot of shaking.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wanna know something cool?

The Eq swarm in Snyder, TX this week and the Eq today in Birmingham Alabama and the Eq today near LA are all within 1.5 or so degrees north latitude of each other geographically.

Make of that what you will, but I must stress that the eq's in Alabama and Tx are totally out of the ordinary and should be looked at very closely.

They were all fairly sizable as well, and among some of the larger quakes we have had this week in North America.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Y'all might want to have a look at this thread that was placed in the hoax bin.

You can safely skip pages 5,6 & 7 unless you just want to read all the posts asking why it was hoaxed.

Several of us think there is at least a decent chance of t still being legit and have been working on it from that angle.

new topics

top topics

join