It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Check this one out from Steven Hawking (the robot guy in the wheel chair? Yeah, him.)

This is probably just setting us up for that project bluebeam crap.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Don't count on it

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vocalyolk
i love the look on wayne hale's face as he's trying to explain this to the public

This look??

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Those are pretty lights I wonder what 'caused 'em.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

bahaa!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 14-9-2011 by OneOne11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Foo fighters, plasma life forms that share our biosphere with us, just that they live on the edge of space.

Nasa has a study where they say that there are UFOs bigger than a cm cubed, greater than 10 meters from the shuttle that they can't identify, that are not ice crystals from the shuttle itself. There are threads on ATS about the tether incident where a great deal of info was gone through.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here is more information for all you people who ridiculed my first post on this topic;

NASA said it was debris (space junk)! They just didn't know what type of debris they were, or where they originated from. That is why they did additional checks on the shuttle. Since the debris were "floating along with the orbital" they are sure it was debris from the shuttle, just not sure what it is exactly.

They don't "chase" these debris with the shuttle, they "chase" them with their cameras to figure out if they came off from the shuttle, and threaten the return of the shuttle. The protective tiles on the shuttle are very fragile, and they are only glued on. If they are not glued on just right, they will fall off, and that could cause the entire shuttle to burn up in reentry. So they "chase" these debris with their cameras to confirm what they are... so they know what repairs or precautions to make...

Please people, if my posts sound like I am mocking, it's because some people are making a mockery of UFOlogy, and I am just stating the obvious. There are die hard UFO enthusiasts that are destroying UFOlogy by taking videos out of context and labeling them with "UFOS OMG!" or "NASA ADMITS UFOS! OMG!". Then there are gullible UFO enthusiasts that just eat it up and say "OMG THIS IS THE BEST PROOFS EVER!" without doing any critical thinking. It really makes all UFO enthusiasts such as my self look bad. I don't want to be seen next to these types of people...

I understand most people already believe UFOs are visiting Earth so they just jump to the conclusion every time. But, come on people, not everything is a UFO! Use some scientific methods in figuring out what this is... Use logical deduction and reason... Do something besides make yourself look foolish and gullible.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I had to read no further than the first page in order to see the same ol' same ol'.

I really do worry for you debunkers who refuse to see what is right in front of your face.
It is sad because your whole world is getting ready to be blown right open.
There will be nowhere to hide and no amount of exuses is going to save you from your entire world view to come crashing down on top of you.

Your pragmatic "Logical Explinations" are a pathetic cover for a weak and timid mind, too afraid to
face the reality that we are experiencing right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

They aren't actually chasing. The correct word would be tracking.

While it could be explained as a UFO because it's seen all around; the same explanation could be used for space trash. (it doesn't sit stationary, I don't think)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I would rather have our logical explanations any day over your wild unsubstantiated claims...

(believer)
OOO look a vague light in the sky can"t really make anything out of it..it can only be one thing...aliens from Uranus...and no other answer will do.

You guys have but a few interesting stories out there...yet you base your entire theories on them and beliefs.

I speak for myself..it is not about fear..it is about the crap you guys choose to believe..no matter how ridiculous the story...you guys fall all over it drooling and want more. If not me then someone else must stand up in defiance of ignorance...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You think you got it all figured out...

Originally posted by Screwed
I really do worry for you debunkers who refuse to see what is right in front of your face.
It is sad because your whole world is getting ready to be blown right open.
There will be nowhere to hide and no amount of exuses is going to save you from your entire world view to come crashing down on top of you.

I really do worry for you die hard believers who refuse to see what is right in front of your face.
It is sad because your whole world is always blown right open.

Your pragmatic "Logical Explinations" are a pathetic cover for a weak and timid mind, too afraid to

You pragmatic illogical explanations are a pathetic cover for a weak and gullible mind, too afraid to face the reality that we are experiencing right now.

The reality is, there are thousands of people searching for aliens. There are thousands of people like my self that already believe aliens exist and could possibly visit Earth, however, there is ZERO solid evidence of this to be true, and they are looking for that solid evidence. Over the many years of these people looking for solid proof, NONE has showed up. All we get are out of focus images and videos, unconfirmed stories, misidentifications, wild speculations, hoaxes, etc.. There is such a lack of evidence, even in this day with millions of cameras in humanity's hands, that many people who believe so religiously that these aliens exist and visit us actually scrape the bottom of the barrel of evidence, and even create false and misleading evidence taken from out of context images and videos, just to help their weak and timid minds cope with the reality that maybe their beliefs are wrong. Some are so far from reality that they have convinced themeselves that there actually exists solid evidence and it is right in front of their face, when reality is, the only thing that is in front of their face is their wild imaginations jumping to conclusions based on flashing lights and sounds that they are unable to identify.

Some believers such as my self have had to turn into "debunkers" because of all the PURE CRAP that these weak and timid minds create to help support their psychosis (like the OPs video). A lot of this PURE CRAP has caused others to lose all hope, and stop believing at all. Some have even decided to mock these weak and timid minds that are so easily mislead, so they create even more PURE CRAP (hoaxes). All this PURE CRAP needs to be filtered using logic and reason by those strong and healthy minds who are still searching for solid evidence among the weak evidence and chaos, which is even more difficult now with the creation of easily obtained advertisement revenue for websites and viral videos, and digital special effects software.

The reality is, there is still no solid evidence, and people claiming there is have been mislead.

edit on 14-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It's Explanations.

And what reality are you talking about?

edit on 14-9-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
lol what the NASA guy was trying to say is ...

these images are to blatantly ovbious that we can't just brush it over with

swamp gas, weather balloons , ice crystals , atmospheric reflection the same usual bs they try and brush under the rug ..

but these images are to vivid and in your face to ignore so they have to humble them selfs with a weak explaination ...

They are sundogs ...c'mon people..or 3 people with reflective parachutes that jumped from the blackbird....extreme halo jump. lol
lol i hope more videos like this surface where nasa has there tails wiggling in the air and the sad puppy dog face of disclosure coming out soon.

But what would be of NASA;s public image if they tell u they been lying to us for our protection ? What else were we lied about for our protection

Never A Straight Answer i now see

edit on 14-9-2011 by hanyak69 because: forgot

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

my response was it is sun dogs...... or people with reflective parachutes jumping from blackbird doing an extreme halo jump.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Hotrice thanks for this video, because in August 2009 I had a similar experience when driving home. At the time I lived in Long Island and my sighting was a month before the NYC sightings. This "orbs" have fascinated me ever since and there are a lot of you tube videos out there of these things, which people scoff at and say that there chinese lanterns. Yes, I'm aware that there are hoaxes out ther but some of these videos are NOT and my sighting was NOT Chinese lanterns. However, I'm not saying they're extraterritorial either but in my sighting they seemed to be controlled by someone. Could it be terrestrial ie: United States, Russia or another country, I have no idea. I wish to god someone can just tell us all what's going on because all of this speculating is driving me insane.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I offered to relay some questions to Wayne for his response but nobody took me up on it.

Hmmm......

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was under the impression that we had the capability to track orbiting objects the size of a dime.

"We don't know where they come from..." - NASA

They also don't know where they go.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well.......Its obvious to Any Alien!!

They Are Chinese Lanterns......

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
disclosure shouldnt come from NASA, their credibility is non-existant.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join