It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Plane Crash Was Predicted ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is my first thread so I hope I'm doing it right

I did a search but didn't find anything about this prediction.
Yesterday I followed a link to a forum to read about some prediction in a thread there. I read to the end of the thread to see what people had predicted and was shocked to see someone had posted about the Russian plane crash (link to story) two weeks before it happened. I just wanted to share this because I was blown away by it. Is this for real? Does anyone know this site and if they edit posts after that fact or anything?
The posters name is Abra Amora and this is the only post that they have made there.
Link

2 Weeks Ago
Abra Amora
Prediction Plane Crash in dam Prediction
A plane and a dam wall Russia
August 24 at 8:08pm
Continued...I saw the plane losse part of its wing it turns over and over. It is desending too fast to land on the ground. The pilots manage to stabilise it they want to land in a near by dam...This time I can see the plane is orange in colour...I think the event will happen within two weeks. August 28 at 9:00am

edit on 14-9-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Wasn't there a Russian plane crash in the movie 2012 ?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Hum....I did see that movie a few years back but I don't remember if there was a Russian plane crash in it. What would that have to do with this...well except for the Russian plane crash part lol ?

I think it's amazing that the poster even states when it would be happening....two weeks from the time posted.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

Hum....I did see that movie a few years back but I don't remember if there was a Russian plane crash in it. What would that have to do with this...well except for the Russian plane crash part lol ?

I think it's amazing that the poster even states when it would be happening....two weeks from the time posted.

I know there was a Russian plane crash in some Apocalypse movie.I just can't remember which one.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Plane wasn't orange, it wings didn't cut out, whole plane was cut in two. It didn't crash on dam and pilot couldn't stabilize it because plane was too low and and was in two pieces. You call that prediction?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Sort of. It was a Russian made plan that crashed in China, into an area near a dam.

Seems familiar to me.

People should quit watching movies and then calling these "predictions".

I predict that Tom Hanks will be sitting waiting for a bus one day. I saw it in a dream, I think. Time to go back on the meds.
edit on 14-9-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I like your efforts (Flag----your first).

The problem with the predictions... terrible events happen all the time (especially in russia) and the Soothsayers will manipulate an event to fit their predictions.

How many predictions did they make before? What was the success rate of those? etc.

When a person can pinpoint the spot, time and other relevant info particular to that case---- and maybe even be there with camera's in hand... I will believe them.

Welcome to ATS- by the way.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sadly, aging russian airframes seem to crash all the time. Nothing profound about saying it will happen again.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Yes there are inconsistencies. I just thought it was still pretty interesting. I don't hear about plane crashes in Russia too often, not ones that are on international news that often. Even though the way it went down and the color are off it's still interesting to me that this person said a plane would crash in Russia within two weeks and then it happened. I can see a dam being misinterpreted for a riverbank too.....they both hold water in.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I like your efforts (Flag----your first).

The problem with the predictions... terrible events happen all the time (especially in russia) and the Soothsayers will manipulate an event to fit their predictions.

How many predictions did they make before? What was the success rate of those? etc.

When a person can pinpoint the spot, time and other relevant info particular to that case---- and maybe even be there with camera's in hand... I will believe them.

Welcome to ATS- by the way.

Thanks

I do agree, most people manipulate things to fit.
I don't know how many, or if ever, this person made any predictions before. This is the only one I found searching that name.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Didn't that plane crash on September 9th? the one that killed those hockey players? anyways that plane crashed because of the solar flares during that time

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
Didn't that plane crash on September 9th? the one that killed those hockey players? anyways that plane crashed because of the solar flares during that time

I believe it was September 7th and they are saying that the reason for the crash was because the pilots didn't take off the emergency brakes.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

I had a hard time finding a place to post this prediction. I posted it on facebook (deleted). I used family psychics to store it although it didn't get any views. The reason I decided to post this prediction is because I think I saw a few events before they happened. How I’ve interpreted what I’ve seen has been far from perfect. There is no point to a prediction if you can't get a time, a place, and sight of the event.

I'm also cynical about people who claim to be able to predict the future. I haven’t found one, which I believe.

If this topic stays open I will post a prediction here, of an event with a time and place.
You can be the judge.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AbraAmora

I'd love to see any more predictions you may have. Thanks for replying here

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

I don't have anything good. But I thought I should tell...25/10/2011 Dream. The soil is red clay...there are silver coins stuck in the mud. The ground shacks the earth caves in, people are being berried under the earth. Its a silver mine they are trapped, forgotten under ground.
Place...(Guess, Turkey)
Time...(Now)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Wow, what a prediction!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

KUTAHYA Silver Mine, Western Turkey. There was a story about this mine 10 May 2011. In Western Turkey. I can't find any current breaking news stories on it regarding the recent earth quake. But I think this is the red muddy soil mine I saw.

The dams are fulled with poisonious cyanide which is flowing into the drinking water...don't drink the water.
26/10/2011 9:38pm
edit on 26-10-2011 by AbraAmora because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

ACtually there was a russian on the plane. the really rich guy with all the cars.

Does Rich Russian guy with cars on plane that crashes = Russian Hockey team Lokamotiv crashes in plane ?

I can see the similarities...not too far fetched.
edit on 26-10-2011 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

THIS IS THE ONLY NEWS I CAN FIND ON CYANIDE LEAKING IN TO A RIVER...
#It is not Turky
#It is not a silver mine

Cyanide pollutes Kazakh river in Kazakhstan - 3rd Nov 2011

The Kazakhstani Ministry for Emergency Situations warned that cyanide levels in the Sekisovka River exceed acceptable levels by 516-fold after an industrial accident, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) reported November 2.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dream. 3 June 2012
Time frame. Jun- July.
Place. Unsure...posibily South African Coast line. RB
Casualties...Some family members are unaccounted for.

Its dusk...2 helicopters are crossing low over the breakers in the ocean. One is very low by a boat. Unsure of what it is doing. A freak wave a gust of wind both boat and helicopter are turning in the waves. There are buildings along the coast line. People look out their apartments many people catch only a glimpse of what happened because it is now dark. I see a man grab a blue rope and run down onto the beach. Two boys wash up in wet suits they are carried up the beach. The question is asked how many others where on the boat...He mumbles family.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join