It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary will explain WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD! Please LOOK!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For every black there is a white, for every up there is a down. Opposite but in equal measures. So too, for every negative there is a positive. We are so deeply cocooned in dark stuff ALL DAY LONG; we live with this negativity without even realising it, wrapped up in it's darkness.. blinded by it, for it.
When something (with) really positive (energy) and light comes along we fail to see that it may simply be the positivity that must balance out all that negativity. A natural law. Like gravity. Or do guys believe the world is in perfect harmony even though our lives are mostly in darkness? Me thinx not, me harties! There has to be good and its about time some of that good comes to light! Pun intended.

I tried to follow the thread and some of the negative, typical human emotions, that I came across are: confusion, reluctance, resistance, suspition; and even anger in huge measures. But the one common emotion found behind the words in every single post is exhaustion. We are all sooo tired of living like this. All of us.

Indulge me, for one moment, and imagine that Thrive actually consist simply of a bunch of people like you and me, tired of 'their' gameplan too. Forget about the symbols (for goodness sake, I paint mandalas, and used the star of David with no intention, but offended someone. I used the Ohm sign and offended someone... now I just paint and to bad how other's perceptions interpret it) forget about the date of release, dont think so much! Bradford Brown says: 'we think to much and feel to little..'

If you still battle to feel the excitement of the possibility this energy holds, read the following quotations also by Bradford Brown to help you peep over your wall of pessimism, judgement and fears. Look into yourself a little, and see if you can get yourself somewhat unstuck.
For goodness sake! If this free energy is for real it in itself is a huge blessing to mankind. It simply is an energy. This kind of energy has done you no harm. It just is. How mankind chooses to implement this energy will be up to us, and may or may not contribute or subtract to our quality of life because of the way we choose to provide it to the masses. Where there is love there is hope; hope there is love. I hope that the love will be there in hearts of the right people to channel this towards freeing us from this material prison. (Ok, ok, I may dream...)

Bradford Brown:

1.We expect simplistic answers to life's problems.
Wen we receive simple ones
we get confused.

2. We could
if we would.

But would we,
if we could?

3. For most of us the fear of being conned
is greater than our desire to break through
and succeed.

4. When we understand we are always choosing,
maybe we will.

5. I'd like to change conditions in the world.
But,
I have to put out the cat.

6. Resistance is when I am simply
unwilling
to experience the possibility before me.

7. Every entrance and every exit opens onto something new.
The mind insists on knowing exactly what it wil be,
rather than celebrating the passage.

8. Amazingly few lasting values
have been left us
by those who walked the middle of the road.

9. When I really get
that I create what I have,
I may get to have what I need

10. 'We won't do what we cant visualize ourselves doing.
That is why we stay in a rut.
It looks so familiar.'

Me thinx that if this free energy is for real, and people stand together and insist that it be available free of charge for all, it is a most worthy cause to stand up for as a specie. We must be willing to even die for this right if it means the next generations will be freed from this material prison, living lives that thrive! Like plants do when man does not interfere... Sometimes sacrifice is required for change, it is part of growth. Petals of blossoms are sacrificed for the coming of fruit. Death is not a new experience.

Can't wait to hear more and see where this takes us.
With hope.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Wonderfu, wonderful response and comments.

Thank you so much.

I can only hope that the people who need to see it.... see it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So the nwo is going to change its agenda? Lol, is that even possible?
Documentary is the harbinger of depopulation imo .

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Can anyone tell me how this "torus generator" in the video can provide free energy?

I can't but this man can

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

No, the NWO is not going to change it's agenda. We the people are going to do that for them!

When we start understanding that we (the people) are partly responsible for the way the world is, because we do play their game, without objection, comfortably numb like bricks in the wall, participating in their dog eats dog world to the point of loosing sight of what we are really here on this planet for, when we start accepting responsibility for how things are because of our participation in it, then we can decide to get up from their gameboard and create our own new set of modes to live by.
Truly. We can.

Yes, it will be extremely difficult, painful, sad and testing. A process that will put 'hairs on our teeth and pimples on our nails'- not easy. But most definately more favourable than for all of us on this planet to go through world war 3 for instance. Perhaps the two processes (total change in modus apperandi and world war 3) may be equal in its devistation to mankind during the processes but the end results differ hugely. It is that difference that makes the one worthwhile and the other another stupid demostration of ego and power to obtain even more ego and power for oppression and segregation. The other has a liberating, uniting result.

But we have to have a strong vision. If you can see it you can create it. (In reality, that is exactly what we are doing all the time, but we don't even see THAT reality!) Therefore I emplore everybody who forgot how to dream, how to strongly visualise what they want to PLEASE START DOING SO NOW! We need to create that world in our minds and it will be created in reality. Please, get real, and start dreaming again. Catch my drift? That our strengths are also our weaknessess is a paradoxic statement, but found to be totally true. (eg.: I am very strong willed, and that strength often serves me well, but sometimes, oh boy oh boy, that strength can really pave my way into hot lava! take a look at your own qualities and you will find this paradox true also with regards to your strengths and weaknesses. they are the same thing.) In the same way truth lies in the paradox that our dreams are also our realities.

At the risk of souding like a chocholate-boxed-red-ribboned-dreamer I quote from that lovely song by America.....

'you can do magic!!
you can have anything that you desire!'

Come on USA, the world is calling on you!!
Re-dream your American dream!! 'America' askes you to do magic!

I am new on this site and cannot yet create a topic. But soon I intend to create one where we can start expressing how we want the world to be. In practice. All dream realities and real dreams will be welcome. And everyone inbetween.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

oops, this is totally over my head! I could not listen past 2:13, the vid got stuck. What is this machine really about?

re your response that 'you can't do anything':
You can!! See it and believe it!
If enough people start seeing their 'ideal world' the vision itself, creating the picture of how you would like the world to be, is already a great help for those that will have to do the doing.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
thnxxx, MRUSS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by torsion

oops, this is totally over my head! I could not listen past 2:13, the vid got stuck. What is this machine really about?

It’s a device for deploying findibulators inside a cambrian flux resulting in a high-ratio nodule backstep vortex. When this occurs, a fluted corlix overrides the standard replacement theory and provides gammy resonance which theoretically produces free energy if the gravity pullion and nanometric filter spleets are correctly balanced.

The original prototype was actually a clockwork contraption; more commonly known as a wind up.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow! How cool is that you can write all that down.
Supercool!

For us normal folks that is an amazing cocktail of deliciously intellegent sounding words. Love reading things like your explenation because I have never encountered these combinations of letters forming words and have absolutely no clue what they mean!

Thanx for taking the time to explain. Will this machine also make energy from nothing or are there something that needs to be mined to produce it? Please pardon my ignorance, it is just totally unfimaliar territory to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Just read your reply again, with more attention, and it sounds like it needs nothing to make energy. Correct?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Ah, that explains a lot, thanks.
So, the Masons are part of this information release?, awfully decent of them

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
I'm really skeptical here. The stuff about Torus and sacred geometry being ingrained into Egyptian sculpture was something I haven't seen before. Other than that I have a few qualms:

Crop Circles, wtf?
David Icke, wtf?
Greer, wtf?

I'm glad to see no Alex Jones up there, i'd take Icke over him any time. I'm definitely going to take a good look though.
edit on 15-9-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

I agree with you, except for Icke being better than Jones.
Icke thinks the queen is a reptillian morphing alien

Jones just gets angry at the NWO, and rightly so.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

It's a Borg-Warner automatic transmission........

And the presentation had nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelestialSon
V=2pi^2*Rr^2 ?
They showed this at the start of the trailer sometime, related to velocity and radius?
Wonder if they've have actually found something revolutionary

Nope, that's just junk.
The hendershot stuff ties in with other free energy devices.
For what it's worth, this technology works.
But it's hardly new.
edit on 18-9-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by playswithmachines because: To avoid confusion.........

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Torus generator? Sure they're not talking about a Tokamak? That'd make a lot more sense, seeing as Tokamaks are used for fusion research.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
The timing of this production is quite interesting.

Problem ---> Reaction ---> Solution.

www.crossroad.to...

The same people that have created the problem are now going to provide the solution. Enough people in the western world are now becoming agitated enough for them to implement their master plan.

One world government
One world religion
One world economy

We have reached the critical number required. People are reactive and pissed off and are now ready to accept the new world order.

It is coming folks.

Really? And how do you suppose it will be implemented?

And who will control this One, New World Order? .....China?

It would never work. It's an impossibility. 6,000,000,000 people man.

One Government? Please, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, China, Russia are but a few countries that won't oblige.

One religion? Right, try convincing the Muslims and the Jews of that one.

One world economy? Pick up a news paper.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So glad this is going to open the books on UFO's and alien technology that is currently being suppressed. Great post! Have watched it like 3 times...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss[/i
THIS IS JUST GETTING EVERYONE READY FOR THE COMING DEMONIC FAKE ALIEN INVATION

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is some HARDCORE NWO propaganda.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

The smallest known (and not yet quite working) Tokamak reactor is about 20 feet across.
Kind of hard to stow in the boot of your car

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join