It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary will explain WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD! Please LOOK!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I think the video is trying to expose the problem. Humanity is being controlled in such a way as to keep these revelations out of sight and out of reach. As long as we are enslaved to big oil and big pharma, we won't see that there are solutions to all of humanity's problems. When people realize they are slaves, and the solutions exist, they will stop. People will see that the entire political system is fundamentally corrupt, and that its only purpose is to distract us from the solutions. People will see the president is just a symbol to control the emotions of the vast majority. All of the people either hate the president or love him. Either way your playing the power elite's game. No more games and down with the power elite.

Follow the money

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CCLLCCLL
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I think the video is trying to expose the problem. Humanity is being controlled in such a way as to keep these revelations out of sight and out of reach. As long as we are enslaved to big oil and big pharma, we won't see that there are solutions to all of humanity's problems. When people realize they are slaves, and the solutions exist, they will stop. People will see that the entire political system is fundamentally corrupt, and that its only purpose is to distract us from the solutions. People will see the president is just a symbol to control the emotions of the vast majority. All of the people either hate the president or love him. Either way your playing the power elite's game. No more games and down with the power elite.

Follow the money

Love this. Thanks for your insights. Well done.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Love this video but makes me wonder is this there way to get all of us thinking outside the box and asking us to solve the problems they cause.

Think about it nowadays how may of us know or participate in inovating heck how many famous inventors are there in our world, I bet that in the 1800,1900 people could mention a handful or more even people who couldnt read.

Our world has a structure in place nowadays that leeches info from every computer and phone even colleges are the hunting ground for big buisness to snap up all the little cavemens ideas.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by tristaneldritch

Why don't you RESEARCH and figure out why anyone would have a hard time bringing free energy into the world instead of discrediting those who have tried. I can come up with a few reasons myself:

1) Money. It's incredibly expensive.
2) Fear. This should be obvious to you. How many scientists have died in the name of free energy? Hello?
3) Timing.
4) Development.
5) Marketing

Seriously folks....there are some people here who see a conspiracy in a flower. I think it's great that you have learned to employ your analytical skills, and that you don't take what you see verbatim. But sometimes people just look really silly to me.

Get a grip!

Ah not so, my solar powered calculator which still works after 10 years cost $9.99
- I'd say free energy is overpriced intentionally, and in essence I don't think anything is free but working smarter with our environment is definetely the way to go for cleaner energy which should be the primary objective.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I cant wait for this doc,hopefully it doesnt get de-railed by the elites before it hits for screens!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What some don't seem to understand is if everybody was granted a source of unending power, we would do nothing but destroy the world in our greed, because people want more than they need. Already things are too bad, even tho we have sectors of poor people. We're a species trying to survive, not underpopulation, but overpopulation. What we truly seem to need is a force to suppress our power, not to grant free energy to everyone. We first need to find a way to limit our population. We're the top of the food chain on the planet, and what if we weren't dependant on the nourishment potential of the environment?
edit on 15-9-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
"Joe gimmi some new faces."
"We need better Venus/zeitgeist movement..."
Please not again.

Another one eyed movie will tell me what to do and think.
Can't they just give us that free energy machine and keep the rest?
Or it's "Give us money for research"?
beforeitsthread question comes to my mind: If they'd reveal some working stuff, are these crop circles made by "Nephilim LTD." or servants who use it for our ufo entertainment for decades? And what plan would it be to reveal such funny stuff before little depopulation?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah, One of the global baddies was Big Pharma. Foster Gamble must still own part of Procter & Gamble. Why did he make a movie like this? Some sort of stored hatred toward his parents?
He donated $300 to Ron Paul in 2007 so he can't be all that bad.

edit on 15-9-2011 by 2ndFUTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Are they selling dvd's, books and taking donations yet?
Im sorry for being cynical but I would not trust these people as far as I could spit. Seeing Edgar Mitchell in there is a little depressing, I was hoping he would have realized by now that Dr greer and people like him are a bunch of shysters only interested in making a quick buck.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

Some would say the same about 'Loose Change' in regards to 9/11...they changed the world in a certain aspect. The sad part is, the amount of money that seems to go into making this documentary. But the reality of the situation, as the preview points out, is that will be the only way to get the word out. People with money have a far better influence over the average human than a poor person with an equally brilliant idea, that no one gives a damn about.

But from what I have read, it seems they are offering it online...does that mean free on their sight? Free DVDs? I mean what's the deal.
edit on 15-9-2011 by DragonFire1024 because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE

Yeah, One of the global baddies was Big Pharma. Foster Gamble must still own part of Procter & Gamble. Why did he make a movie like this? Some sort of stored hatred toward his parents?
He donated $300 to Ron Paul in 2007 so he can't be all that bad.

Yes, good post! I posted Foster Gamble's bio earlier on, so please read it. He seems far removed from a corporate head. And he likes Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

So if these guys get what they appear to want then best case (or worst case) depending on how you look at it, 7 billion people could be watching this at one time. Just curious, who is paying for all this bandwidth?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is quite interasting.
Although similar things were said by the zeitgeist movement.
We will have to wait and see...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is communism wrapped up in a pretty bow. They sell us on hopes of free energy and everyone happy. The production company's website shows they have an agenda. All they want to do is change the names of the people at the top. Compass prides themself on helping get Obama elected. Obama used the same rhetoric in '08 and look where it got us. They know people are pissed and won't be too much longer when we finally all say "screw you guys... I'm going home". They want to put in place a movement when this happens. Remember... "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I could've sworn there was already a movie like this. What was that movie called again... Oh yes! the zeitgeist movement. What ever happened to that?

All I know is as long as there is the elite in this world, any kind of way to not lose control is to get rid of groups like this. Or maybe they are being paid to make stuff like this. I mean really, how come they have such a high budget film?

Honestly, the NWO is inevitable. So stop fearing it and just accept it. Once you do you'll realize how silly you were for stressing out over it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
S & F

Thanks for posting this, it gives a small bubble of hope that this really is the time of enlightenment.
Exciting times indeed, will deffinately be showing my whole family this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gameoverforyou

Okie dokie.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
For those of you who have not been involved in this research, let me tell you this-

It is real.
It cannot be stopped.
It has been within us all along.

Fasten your seat belts- you're all in for one hell of a ride the next 9 months(approximate time for the technology to propagate).

We (the people) have already won. Most of you just don't know it yet, and are afraid of what you do not understand.

If you do not believe me, please direct your attention to the device behind and to the right of Gamble during the opening sequence, near the window.

If that is not enough, then look at the torus generator photos in the video and compare them to the experimental generator design used on the USS Eldridge.

This is NOT new technology- we just have not had access to it. That is about to change........

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

It's just a money making racket. It's basically all BS. Like you said, anyone else would simply put this info in the public domain and it would spread around the world like wildfire. Why have we always got to buy a book or wait for the documentary video.
I wish these people would stop insulting our intelligence.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Wow, bit jaded or what?!
There's no book to buy. The video will be available in the public domain (for free) on 11-11-11.

Why do you think everyone should do stuff to your timeline and your agenda? Is it possible the film makers have set the release date for a reason you aren't aware of?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I got chills listening to that video! It has a good vibe, but we must wait and see what it is all about.

But the clues indicate this presentation is about some mysterious way to harness energy so any individual can use it directly. The aliens are giving us signs and indications of this formulae and trying to tell us about it. And there is a world-wide plot to stop this knowledge from coming out. It’s the usual suspects.
That's my guess
edit on 17-9-2011 by inforeal because: added content

edit on 17-9-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join