It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary will explain WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD! Please LOOK!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Seems like it will be an informative documentary if it is accurate and factual. Of course we may never see it. It may never be produced or if it is it may be overshadowed by other future events that have yet to occur.

I remember here on the East Coast we had what was called the summer of the shark. This was when massive amounts of sharks were off the East Coast and everyone appeared to be concerned about this and wanted to know what was happening. It was in the news constantly with a few attacks and some scientific observations until 9/11 came along then you heard nothing about the sharks after that.

If this documentary comes to fruition I'd love to see it. I've always been fascinated by that kind of stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ugh.. I have to say. At first I was excited, but now I'm torn.

2ndFuture is on to something.

First of all, he's right about the subliminal messages in this. This doesn't make sense.

Red flag (big one) # 1: CHECKERED FLOOR
Red flag #2: "11". Which is number of the occult/Illuminait. "11/11/11 release date, then shows 11:11 on the clock
Red flag #3: One eye showing on poster

Look, with the ultimate psyops and ongoing war on our minds that is taking place, this overall war (elites/Illuminati vs the people) between us and them is becoming increasingly difficult and tricky. We have to be on our guard. I'm completely open to this film being pure propaganda for the elites/Illuminati. Why? Because at this point in my opinion, they are capable of anything.

They know more and more people are waking up, and their time is coming soon to fully implement their plans, so they are going to pull out all the stops. Every trick up their sleeve will be utilized. The cards have been dealt. The pieces are moving. We have to be careful.

Remember conditioning and manipulating the masses is everything. Reverse psyops could be on full display here with this film.

I was initially going to post this on facebook immediately. I'm glad I didn't act in haste. I'll monitor this for a while and maybe I'll change my mind. I doubt it though..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

S&F, This is all part of sacred geometry and I think this it's great that someone is trying to go mainstream with this information!

For those who are asking how this torus is able to produce energy, I would direct them to watch this video lecture given by Nassim Haramein.

It's quite long, I had to watch it a little at a time but it's packed full of information. He's done numerous other lectures on the subject and they're all quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
After going to their parent media company and looking at their Portfolio (Thanks 2ndfuture) I am pretty suspious of this documentaries motives. On the surface it looks pretty benevolant but apon closer inspection, there seems to something amiss.

It seems as this is more "conditioning" information. I will watch this documentary for sure, but I will definetly be on the look out.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I can understand people screaming "Illuminati, they're fooling you" when watching something that tackles the "Illuminati", but those people who have been screaming and pointing out symbols and for people to "wake up", when you're finally heard, in this case, a group of people are tackling the "Illuminati" with ideas and a movie, by pointing out symbols associated with the "Illuminati" and telling people to "wake up", the people originally screaming and shouting, then say "no, you're fooling us, no one believe them, believe me, believe us, you need to wake up", it's just pathetic.

If this is legit, then people need to accept it when they've been heard instead of creating fear for themselves and other people around them.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW

yeah link didnt work. so go to youtube, click share the the bottom of viedo. then click show options on right "the link is blue". click it. then choose long link. then copy paste and that should do it

Not even close.

Friendly advice: [color=SkyBlue]Before attempting to explain something to others, it would be wise if you knew what the hell you were talking about.

Your demeanor is cruel. Unkind. You are not a gentle person.

Why are you so full of hate. Try helping others...you may find it refreshing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

love the video!
I always knew in my heart even when i was preteen that the world we live on could be one where we are all equal, free and happy. Even though it took me until I was in my 40s to realize why we were not all living our lives in this way. The longer we let fear, ignorance, intimidation, insignifigance and despotism hold us back the more suffering we become complacent in bringing to the world! If we shine we can bring light to the darkness!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Looks like an awesome film. Can't wait to watch it when it's released. S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
just get it out there on every channel
why wait?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by MRuss

S&F, This is all part of sacred geometry and I think this it's great that someone is trying to go mainstream with this information!

For those who are asking how this torus is able to produce energy, I would direct them to watch this video lecture given by Nassim Haramein.

It's quite long, I had to watch it a little at a time but it's packed full of information. He's done numerous other lectures on the subject and they're all quite interesting.

I've watched a few of his lectures in their entirety and I think they sort of changed my life, in that so many things made more sense. The idea of the power being in the infinity was huge for me.

The tree of life and sacred geometry and 3D model was another huge one.

But especially his theory re dot / wave & singularity and the macro / microcosms - that is very mind blowing and can be perspective altering and surprisingly applicable to many crucial times in your life.

After that I went to France, and seeing fleur de lys everywhere and hearing the story of the "angel" that Clovis saw who first introduced the fleur de lys. I really think that it symbolizes his theory of macro / microcosms and the singularity and the energy or relativity or perspective key for enlightenment etc.

Fascinating!

looking forward to this movie too - love the guest list!

edit on 9/15/2011 by trusername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burnerz

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
The movie website has a logo at the bottom of the page. Clear Compass Media. Now go to Clear Compass Media and it seems to me that there is an agenda behind this film.

Clear Compass Media Page

Look at the company's portfolio link!

Clear Compass Media, LLC

This is the actual link to their webpage as linked at the bottom of the page thrivemovement.

Your link is to 'compass-media' not 'clearcompassmedia'

Perhaps this is stating a clear view though the compass, in alternative to the one that is the U.S government.

This is worth re-mentioning because I thought as most of us they were a political company.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

Your demeanor is cruel. Unkind. You are not a gentle person.
hmmmm. So you don't actually have a problem with something that I said?
Your issue is with the way that I said it? That is strange, very strange.

Why are you so full of hate.
I wouldn't go so far as to say full, but even if I was, it is highly likely that I wouldn't care about what you think of me.

Try helping others...you may find it refreshing.
I have, and I do, but I rarely find it to be refreshing.

Here is why: Most don't accept the help. Many of those who do accept it, do not appreciate it. Due to that, it sometimes seems quite pointless to just provide the necessary information to a faceless stranger, unless they ask for it. If he wants to ask, I will gladly inform him of the correct method. He has not yet asked.

P.S. Since 'gentle' is what you need, you may have better luck finding it in this forum.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here is an email I got from THRIVE:

"Our goal is to facilitate a self-creating movement with THRIVE and the immense website that accompanies the film. You can help by engaging as many people as possible to watch and share THRIVE once it is released on 11/11/11. Our distribution strategy is to go network to network, on line, with a technology that makes it seamless to share the movie around the world, already dubbed in 10 languages. We will have kits to help facilitate the process of home screenings available, so helping people know about and get organized for home screenings is very helpful. In addition, to facilitate visibility you can: 1. Elect to host a home screening of the film on or after 11.11.11; 2. Change your profile picture to the suggested THRIVE profile picture; 3. Add the THRIVE page to Your Page’s Favorites; 4. Share the THRIVE trailer and page with all of your virtual communities. Thank you!"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Aloha
Thanks for sharing
other films diverge
this one converges

∞LOVE∞

edit on 15-9-2011 by awake1234 because: LOVE is ALOHA

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Awesome. Yet another You Tube video exposing "the truth" and telling us "what is really going on". I've seen about 500 of them. They're all unverifiable, they all contradict each other, and a large chunk of them stink of Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wish Icke wasnt in it, just screams hoax/money grab to me but I will probably give it a watch out of sheer boredom if I can see it for free.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Very slick and glossy trailer. Roll on November! Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
The movie website has a logo at the bottom of the page. Clear Compass Media. Now go to Clear Compass Media and it seems to me that there is an agenda behind this film.

Clear Compass Media Page

Look at the company's portfolio link!

Are you sure that's the same group? That page is for 'Compass Media'....Not 'Clear Compass Media'.....They could just have similar names....I didn't notice anything about this video on that page.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some new age people fantasizing about "free energy", and David Icke is in it too.

Very funny.

Next.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Ugh.. I have to say. At first I was excited, but now I'm torn.

2ndFuture is on to something.

First of all, he's right about the subliminal messages in this. This doesn't make sense.

Red flag (big one) # 1: CHECKERED FLOOR

They were showing the checkered floor when they showed the global baddies makes sense to show them how they like to be shown.

That said I will still be keeping BOTH eyes on this...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join