It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Insolent Afghans Who Dare Oppose Australian and American Troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just sitting having tea awhile watching the news on the Australian Special Broadcasting Service the SBS and there is a story about a Taliban attack on some facilities owned by the US.

The Australian defense minister goes on about how wrong it is for Taliban to attack US forces in Kabull like as if they have the insolence to attack the US like the US has every right be there and every right not to be attacked by the locals.

The next report is about how trouble is brewing between Turkey and Israel. Horrible Clinton comes on as saying that this should be sorted out by negotiation and urges Israel to negotiate with Palistinians..

Why didn’t she take that line with the “rebels” in Libya????? and urge that conflict to be resolved by negotiation.

Why do these people always use the word negotiation in relation to Israel but they never use the word in relation to Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and Iran

Two seconds later I hear for the first time that a nuclear waste dump is to be built in somewhere in central Australia. We only heard that because the Aboriginal people who live in the area are going to oppose it.

How could a nuclear waste dump be built in Australia without the faction in power agreeing to it, without the other half of the tag team agreeing to it? the mining Industry agreeing to it, after all they forced the faction in power to back off a bit on a mining tax recently, and how could a nuclear dump go ahead without the Australian industry council agreeing to it most of all, without the media agreeing not give the issue oxygen.

All these organisations agreeing to it but not one member of the Australian public agreeing to it because they have not been told about until tonight.????

Moreover, I bet my bottom dollar all this was agreed to behind the backs of the Australian public immediately upon the occurrence of the explosions at Fukashima. I bet that whoever organised all this struck while the iron was hot. Who knows, maybe they even knew it was going to happen.

And some people are stupid enough to try and tell me that we the people run this country.

This kinda thing really gets up my nose

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Damn it, every day, this beautiful country is being abused and destroyed by the government that doen't even care for the land or the public. I have had it with this government.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

I am in Canada, part of the Commonwealth. This happens all the time here too. Democracy my arse!

I like how you pointed out the decisions that were made without any say from the people. And even if it is opposed, the opposition is ignored and the plan continues. Our officials think because we elected them they speak for us, they don't. We all need an overhaul of our political systems so we the people actually have a say in what happens in our own country, and our country's actions abroad.

I am not so proud to be Canadian right now. I know many Australians in the same boat.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I can't believe this kind of ting happens in this country. How can such a dishonest goverment remain in power and even worse how can the so called opposition remain silent. It just shows they are up to their eyeballs in these plans.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Exactly right. It's just horrible, i think we need a new government. One that works for the people, not for the money in their pockets.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Maybe if the American, Australian and other foreign troops didn't invade Afghanistan in the first place, none of this would have ever happened?

If these ignorant politicians we have today actually learn something from History, the world would be a better place.

Afghan people were never defeated in history - Rambo III quote
edit on 14-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Exactly right. It's just horrible, i think we need a new government. One that works for the people, not for the money in their pockets.

Such a Government does not exist - never has and never will. But people know it now - The question is what is the alternative - whichever party you vote for are all played by the same puppet masters - The Banksters.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
reply to post by daaskapital

I can't believe this kind of ting happens in this country. How can such a dishonest goverment remain in power and even worse how can the so called opposition remain silent. It just shows they are up to their eyeballs in these plans.

you must be new.

Or new to Australia.

Or... been a while since things needed to be 'sore' for you to notice it!

Because for years this once great Country has been sucked down the gurgler, and it doesn't matter WHO is in charge, they all gallop towards the same agenda.

I've long let go of the notion that they care, they don't even bother anymore, they simply get away with it, because A: it's either too obvious to be real and we're all nutters, or B: they just can.

Try and change one single political viewpoint from any member who is there to supposedly represent you and your community and you'll soon see that wiping your bum over and over only gets you a sore bum, and it does not prevent the need for buckets of anusol the next time you must suffer a politician.

It's the status quo man... nose down bum up, you are too stupid to know whats good for you, and you will love it because..... well, no real choice really..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I know what you mean.
Whats even worse is when we trade our uranium with other countries, part of the deal is to take the nuclear waste back. I applaud those Aborigines who are standing up against this and hope they win in their fight.
This country no longer represents 'the people' , but so many still think their vote at the ballot means something. When will they get it that both sides are on the same team?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The whole voting thing is a fallacy - it's just to keep the masses thinking that they have some control over their lives - we're simply mushrooms kept in the dark and they know it.

It allows them to carry on living the high life - it keeps the rich, rich and the poor, poor - that division is important to them. It has always been that way - they're clamping down on education now via the cost and what we are allowed to learn - we're getting to know to much and they don't like it.

The War Industry is just that - an Industry and it's the most profitable one you can have - oh and it helps reduce the population too - now that's good news for them. The bigger the war the better! Especially when you control all sides along with your bosom buddies running other countries, who want exactly the same things - how can you lose.

But just keep voting them in - it allows you to think that your doing something about it. Then you'll go home, go to bed and the next day put the TV on and sit with you family and allow yourself to be distracted by something else.

There's a good citizen!
edit on 14-9-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am so unhappy with our government - get 'em out! This is just one of many stories that ticks me off about my country and am not proud to be Australian any more.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I dont care if we are the worlds 2nd biggest supplier of uranium, our Australian government is a bunch of spineless gimps for the zionists, nuff said. Well one more thing lol, The liberal party is more pro-nuclear than the Labor party, but when you weigh everything else into the equation, its the same shi*, different bucket. They're all a bunch of lying cowards.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy

How could a nuclear waste dump be built in Australia without the faction in power agreeing to it, without the other half of the tag team agreeing to it? the mining Industry agreeing to it, after all they forced the faction in power to back off a bit on a mining tax recently, and how could a nuclear dump go ahead without the Australian industry council agreeing to it most of all, without the media agreeing not give the issue oxygen.

This kinda thing really gets up my nose

I got aabsolutely no doubt that if a nuclear waste dump gets built in the Australian outback it will go like this.

1. The nuclear facility at Lucus heights cant store any more waste.
2. now that we have the nuclear dump we should store waste here for other counteries because we have the best geology and and minimal population in the area of the dump and other counteries are running out of room.
3, we become the worlds nuclear waste dumping ground.

I actually though this would eventually get through on the arguement that we need nuclear power and once we had that then the argeument would come along about the need for a dump.

This might sound a little over the top but, the location of a nuclear waste dump in Australia might indicate the location, or at least one location point of the high speed underground railway that runs around the world used by the elite that Phil Schinieder spoke about. Why; because if we beocme the worlds nuclear waste dump how are they going to get nuculear waste here?

Surface ships have a habit of sinking or being sunk, at best they are a significient risk, air transport is even more expensive and of greater risk and there are no roads into Australia.

A Deep Underground Railway may provide the answer. Of course, more build up of nuclear waste in such a dump than Lucus Heights produces would be strenously denied or it would have to be covered up by at least some waste arriving in Australia by sea to give TPTB a cover story and deniability of such a claim.

Watch this space.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thought you might be interested in what's already here, for those that haven't seen this map.

www.australianmap.net...

Great thread, I often watch ABC and SBS late news information too, very informative, but still, cleverly placed news articles the general snoozing populace misses mostly because main stream filters it for us.

new topics

top topics

join