It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Its rrreeaally easy to get caught up in te conspiracy snowball as it rolls downhill .. I can relate ..

Ive been able to take a step back also ..and no longer fall for the emotionalism that all of these radical thought patterns can create ..

how many DIFFERENT ideas about "how or own govt did this" are there ?? inconsistent and inflammatory...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by XplanetX

Your 'guard' will be sticking his hands where the sun don't shine.

Loss of freedom's ------> TSA at every check point

Yes. These monsters have put us in the unfortunate position of having to take drastic measures to protect ourselves. It is indeed an inconvenience.

A planned inconvenience.

Banning gun ownership is the next part of the plan.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by DBCooper71

That is because none of it makes sense. Planting those explosives would have taken months, not days. And you are absolutely correct in saying that just the planes would have been enough for us to go after them, so why bother with explosives.

The U.S. government is alot better at covering its tracks than the supposed coverup of 911 played out.

Just thought I'd touch on your comment. Why the plane and demo? It would seem, the planes created 2 things- drama and the ignitors as a cover for the demolition. These 3 buildings not only needed extensive rehabbing to bring up to code(more than they were worth at the time), they also conveniently housed important documentation that apparently needed to be destroyed. The owner of the world trade centers made a pretty penny on the insurance, more that his half empty buildings were collecting.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Someone just publicly proclaimed Osama is still alive.

www.freep.com...

;-)
edit on 14-9-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

How many inconsistancies and coincidences does it take for you to question what you've been told to believe? Just because no one can put the whole story together, does not mean there's not a huge problem with it.

We aren't privy to any official data. We are only allowed to know what they want us to know.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

There is NO WAY that the explosives could have been put into those buildings undetected. You hear all the rhetoric about the power being out the weekend before, security systems down, mystery vans in the parking garage floors, yada yada yada.

As I stated earlier it would have taken months, not days to plant those explosives. My wife worked in WTC1and I worked in the area as an elevator mechanic. New Yorkers are naturally confrontational people. There is no way anyone could have planted the explosives without being confronted by someone, anyone.
edit on 14-9-2011 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You know, you really are kinda cute and funny even if you are on the wrong track.

Peace to us all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I believe our govt acted incompetently and irresponsibly beyond measure. I believe in an effort to hide their shortfalls they exposed what can be viewed as conspiracy but in reality is just incompetence

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

How many inconsistancies and coincidences does it take for you to question what you've been told to believe?

How many of these inconsistancies are accurate? Or are they speculation on someone elses thoughts?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The guy in the OP vid doesn''t realise that the ones responsible for 911 are smarter than him...

Unbelievable, at some point in the future he will wake up and realise he was stil dreaming and asleep.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just because this person has a very strong opinion, a mic, a video camera and is on You Tube, is hardly reason to reconsider what too many feel are justifiable doubts!

But perhaps I can help out this Truther gone Truster gone Trippin' (who to no surprise believes we evolved from FISHES!?!?! Now whose grasping at straws?)
Anyhow................

How did WTC 7 get rigged with dynamite?
It is strongly suggested, building 7 which housed: Internal Revenue Service Regional Council, U.S. Secret Service, American Express Bank International, NAIC Securities, Equal Opportunity Commission, ITT Hartford Insurance Group, Securities & Exchange Commission, Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt, Inland Revenue Service, Department of Defense, Standard Chartered Bank,National Association of Insurance Commissioners was PURPOSEFULLY built that way---should an emergency (terrorist act?) situation present itself, so they can take 'er down (destroying sensitive information/documents etc) when needed.

Why wait 8 hours? Probably needed that time to confiscate, destroy and/or move $200-billion dollars in gold bullion (which has been reported 'missing') that was housed underground in a vault during that time. That's no secret. Look it up!

Although I deeply believe 9-11 was an inside (or NOT the way they say it happened) job, I am just as certain that not everyone was in on it. Like, Bush, Guiliani, Potaki.

I believe Rice, Rumsfeld and Cheney (to name a few) had their hunches that Tuesday Sept 11, 2001 might be the 'day' that was orchestrated and designed to catapult the US into a never-ending middle-eastern war seizing control over the heroine and oil industries.

That's really not too hard to understand, consider, realize and finalize.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: added 'industries'

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
wow Look at how these Truthers turn and ATTACK the OP for merely having an opinion.

I have always thought that those who attack in packs are cowards and I see many here.

The OP has an opinion that differs from yours and I will side with the OP on this.

For all these truthers who claim that we are blinded by media and TV and such, its funny how they are
not blinded by the fact that in a world of science,,,they have yet to produce cold hard facts to back up there story.

ENOUGH SAID.....OP WINS..END OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How did WTC 7 get rigged with dynamite?
It is strongly suggested, building 7 which housed: Internal Revenue Service Regional Council, U.S. Secret Service, American Express Bank International, NAIC Securities, Equal Opportunity Commission, ITT Hartford Insurance Group, Securities & Exchange Commission, Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt, Inland Revenue Service, Department of Defense, Standard Chartered Bank,National Association of Insurance Commissioners was PURPOSEFULLY built that way---should an emergency (terrorist act?) situation present itself, so they can take 'er down (destroying sensitive information/documents etc) when needed.

Strongly suggested by whom?

When the building was originally built those tenants were not there. They had a tough time getting tenants. And the original ones were brokerage firms. Like many other buildings in the city. Why prewire this building against terrorist attacks and none of the other buildings? Makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

You know, you really are kinda cute and funny even if you are on the wrong track.

Peace to us all.

My Ladyinwaiting I am touched.

However, there is no 'single track' that will reveal the whole truth of what happened on that fateful day.

But I do know that the 'official story' has more holes in it than I can poke my (expletive) at.

Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.
-Otto Von Bismarck-

edit on 14-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So a moron who can't figure out that he is a moron decides he is a different kind of moron.

I am so impressed.

Lots of people look at these questions backwards.

The question is how did the roof line remain so straight in the collapse? The nature of gravity means the supports HAD to give way simultaneously. How could a random fire do that? How could damage from falling debris do that?

So if he considers human behavior more important than physics that is his business. I don't know or care how charges were installed. But whatever made the supports give way had to be synchronized.

psik

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

wow Look at how these Truthers turn and ATTACK the OP for merely having an opinion.

How can the OP's claims be taken seriously when the evidence consists of an individual who has admitted to being deluded?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I have actually had the opposite experience on ATS, people just tend to ignore my posts as I have a rather bad habit of decimating ignorance on the terrorism forum.

But yeah I have been accused once of being a government disinfo agent.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

WTC 7 was completed in 1987.
Buildings 1,2, (#3 hotel) 4,5,and 6 were already struggling for occupancy, right? So I find the whole 'Silverstein had trouble getting tenants excuse' (although I believe it) as a bonafided excuse because WHY then build four more buildings?
Construction plans could've been delayed, no? Surely the international (Israeli?) bankers would've understood.

The entire history of the entire complex is very fishy.

But back to Sept 11th.........................
Why couldn't the tenants in WTC 4, 5, 6 and 7 (many international bankers and government agencies) just take tenancy in the unoccupied- 'hard to rent' offices in WTC 1 and 2? Weren't they something like 65% occupied?

WTC 7 was built in mind (with protective glass etc) to house those governmental and financial institutions. That is my belief.

Edit to add: If not originally built (with them in mind) than altered, customized, tailored, modified to accommodate these high-profiled, high clearance (and highly suspicious).... tenants

Besides all my 'speculation' look how far away building 7 was.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: Edit to add info

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Construction plans could've been delayed, no?

Once the contract is signed, the builders are going to get their money so you might as well get the finished product.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

How can the OP's claims be taken seriously when the evidence consists of an individual who has admitted to being deluded?

Well, how can a site like ATS be taken seriously by the mainstream public if people only judge a person by the evidence ralating to his delusion.

I have yet to see real Evidence from the truthers. Yes the have provided some youtube clips and some second rate science but the true evidence was shipped to China a long time ago so what the truthers have is merely speculation and theory. No better than the guy in the video clip.

What I said is truthers blinkered to that which is around them and have the nerve to ATTACK someone for an opinion. Childish and pathetic. But then again...remote control airplanes?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join