It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

So are these eyewitness accounts lies then?

whatreallyhappened.com...

You can't deny everything.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Delusion comes in many forms...

"Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere." [Snip] "Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authored by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy."

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia

"Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency program to arm, train, and finance the Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, 1979 to 1989." [SNIP] "Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987."

Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia

"In mid-1979, about the same time as the Soviet Union deployed troops into Afghanistan, the United States began giving several hundred million dollars a year in aid to the Afghan Mujahideen insurgents fighting the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and the Soviet Army in Operation Cyclone. Along with native Afghan mujahideen were Muslim volunteers from other countries, popularly known as Afghan Arabs. The most famous of the Afghan Arabs was Osama bin Laden, known at the time as a wealthy and pious Saudi who provided his own money and helped raise millions from other wealthy Gulf Arabs."

CIA - Osama bin Laden Controversy - Wikipedia

Believe what you will.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by ANOK

So are these eyewitness accounts lies then?

You can't deny everything.

Wow, those eyewitness accounts are difficult to dismiss. Thank you, now I am more confused about what happened at the Pentagon than ever.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth

Originally posted by Varemia
Thank you, now I am more confused about what happened at the Pentagon than ever.

I believe I can help you with this one.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy
lostpedia.wikia.com...!_Trilogy

In the Illuminatus! Trilogy, the Lovecraftian entity Yog Sothoth is help captive inside the Pentagon by the pentagon shape itself. Toward the end of the novel the Pentagon is partially destroyed, and a member of the Illuminati is killed by Yog Sothoth while attempting to fill in the blasted part of the pentagon with chalk. This draws parallels to the ash circles used to keep out the Monster.

Venus and the pentagram (Pentagram = Pentagon)
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

The pentagram (pentacle or pentalpha) is considered by some western occultists to trace its esoteric significance to an astronomical observance of the pattern of Venus' conjunctions with the Sun.

911 - KITE - PLANE - MUST - HIT - STEEL: Bush's 7 Minute "My Pet Goat" Occult Ritual

I'm no coincidence theorist, but this was a strange grouping of words to say the least by a group of chanting children, to then bow to Bush, followed by Andy Card whispering into Bush's ear that the game was on, essentially. The multigenerational serial killer families love this stuff.

Speculating, If a found higher resolution image/footage that has surfaced has not been photoshopped/manipulated and does read KITE/KIT/STEAL/PLAYING/MUST, in a group chant it coincidentally sounds like the other and serves the same purpose in an occult ritual, as the children then bow and Card seals the deal with Bush for anyone who is watching the live broadcast and part of the attack plot, getting the message that it is on motion.

i) KITE - ii) HIT - iii) STEEL - iv) PLANE - v) MUST

ORDER must be formed out of CHAOS - ORDO AB CHAO

i) KITE - ii) PLANE - iii) MUST - iv) HIT - v) STEEL

I'm just sayin'...

911 Ritual , Freemasons , As above so below , Magick , Astrology

They are some sick S.O.B.'s
edit on 18-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
LOL, there's so much information that you left out that points the finger to sabotage. I don't even know where to start. There are many more video that have done extensive research that counters yours by evidence of a coverup. Not to mention the obvious quick pace to get rid of the evidence and all of the splicing of video footage and the fact that the FBI were waiting right there within minutes ready to recieve the tapes enroute of every camera that had a decent view of the "plane" heading toward the Pentagon. The eyewitness testimonies of people who actually saw the event. The testimonies of Firemen and policemen who were in the building. The slip up of Larry Silverstein in this video where he said he made a "decision" to "pull it" (BLDG. 7), a construction term that means to apply demolition to implode a structure and takes weeks..sometimes moths to prepare. Which means that he would have had to place the demolitions well in advance to the actual events. I know, I did construction for years. He also made something like 3.55 billion dollars in insurance collections that he put out on the buildings only 6 months before the attacks. see Here

Here is a video of his admission of "pulling" the structure.

Despite what you say "deluded truther", you can say what you want and believe what you want,.....but you will never convince others that have actually done their homework that this was all just terrorists who hated us because we are more free than them so they devised a plan to kill our whole economical stucture by taking down two buildings, all the while outsmarting and out funding every intelligence organization we have.....sitting in a dirty Afghanistan cave. Your attempt is a major fail and you never were a truther, you are a paid liar. We know what you're up to you paid government dissimulator.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Check this link:

911review.org...

Is "pull it" an industry term?

The closest thing I could find to a citation on this was a comment on a forum from someone in the industry responding specifically to that allegation:[5]

"I've had enough. The term "pull it" means pull it over. The term isn't used much today, because of the modern equipment used by demolition contractors. Fifty years ago wrecking contractors were less affluent, they depended more on ingenuity in the work place than on equipment. This was especially true when large buildings were taken down with hand labor. In those situations most interior and exterior walls had to be cabled and "pulled" in onto floors. Before you "pulled" the walls you would place old truck tires on the floor to cushion the shook and maintain the integrity of the floor your working on. In those days wrecking contractors would often attach cables to trucks or a dozer to collapse a section of a building or whole buildings. With advent of backhoes, skid loaders you don't have the need for cabling that you did in those days"

Then, there is evidence that at least building six, literally was "pulled" down with cables during post-9/11 demolition:

www.911myths.com...

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Elbereth

Nobody saw the plane impact, the OSers will claim they did all day long, but can not supply one witness that says the saw the impact.

Even Sean Boger didn't see it impact.

Here's a whole list of them INCLUDING Sean Boger - NOW can we put that myth to rest?

In fact not too many people could have even been in a position to see the impact point, because it was obscured from everywhere but where Lloyds taxi was set up.
stevenwarran.blogspot.com...

I told you before that was a load of BS, I showed you with Google Street view why this was so, AND another poster who drives by the Pentagon everyday told you the same thing - but you prefer to listen to some guy with a blog. Tell you what, if what you and Warran say is true, then explain how it is that the Pentagon Police officers at the Citgo station who dispute the OS flight path - SAW the impact on the building? The one thing that's clear here is that definitely you (and probably Warran as well) have never even been anywhere close to the Pentagon - or you'd have never made the claims you do.

Why are the OSers not asking about this? What is their excuse for erecting temporary dirt mounds around a building days before it was supposedly attacked?

I told you why before on this question also - because it's irrelevant and no one cares.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

911 - KITE - PLANE - MUST - HIT - STEEL: Bush's 7 Minute "My Pet Goat" Occult Ritual

I'm no coincidence theorist, but this was a strange grouping of words to say the least by a group of chanting children, to then bow to Bush, followed by Andy Card whispering into Bush's ear that the game was on, essentially. The multigenerational serial killer families love this stuff.

Well, you certainly succeeded in blowing my mind and scaring the s*%# out of me for about thirty seconds, until I found this old ATS thread that appears to thoroughly debunk at least the audio in that video. Too bad. Just Bush's mannerisms in that video are creepy enough in themselves.

Still not understanding the weird bowing, however.

9/11 Bush in the class room, How the hell did we miss this?

edit on 18-9-2011 by Elbereth because: fix/add

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Didn't know they changed the audio, interesting.

Does not change the ritual though.

The Twin towers were a temple to commerce and designed after Mecca.

The Mosque to Commerce
Bin Laden's special complaint with the World Trade Center.
www.slate.com...

Yamasaki received the World Trade Center commission the year after the Dhahran Airport was completed. Yamasaki described its plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the surrounding Wall Street area." True to his word, Yamasaki replicated the plan of Mecca's courtyard by creating a vast delineated square, isolated from the city's bustle by low colonnaded structures and capped by two enormous, perfectly square towers—minarets, really. Yamasaki's courtyard mimicked Mecca's assemblage of holy sites—the Qa'ba (a cube) containing the sacred stone, what some believe is the burial site of Hagar and Ishmael, and the holy spring—by including several sculptural features, including a fountain, and he anchored the composition in a radial circular pattern, similar to Mecca's. View of a World Trade Center TowerView of a World Trade Center tower

At the base of the towers, Yamasaki used implied pointed arches—derived from the characteristically pointed arches of Islam—as a transition between the wide column spacing below and the dense structural mesh above. (Europe imported pointed arches from Islam during the Middle Ages, and so non-Muslims have come to think of them as innovations of the Gothic period.) Above soared the pure geometry of the towers, swathed in a shimmering skin, which doubled as a structural web—a giant truss. Here Yamasaki was following the Islamic tradition of wrapping a powerful geometric form in a dense filigree, as in the inlaid marble pattern work of the Taj Mahal or the ornate carvings of the courtyard and domes of the Alhambra. The shimmering filigree is the mark of the holy.

Minoru Yamasaki
en.wikipedia.org...

Minoru Yamasaki (山崎 實 Yamasaki Minoru?, December 1, 1912 – February 7, 1986) was an American architect, best known for his design of the twin towers of the World Trade Center, buildings 1 and 2. [1] Yamasaki was one of the most prominent architects of the 20th century.

What year was the Illuminati founded? 1776?
1776 floors to new world trade center.
www.infoplease.com...

The new plans were released on June 29, 2005. The tower is to be moved further back from the street—and will have a cubic base the same size as each of the Twin Towers. The wind turbines have been eliminated. The design recalls that of the old buildings, while adding its own twists: starting with the square base, the tower's design moves into 8 isosceles triangles, creating an octagon at its center. An observation deck will sit at the 105th story, crowned by a parapet at exactly the height of the original Towers. An illuminated spire enclosing a television antenna will rise to the final height of 1776 ft.

So if that one bit of audio being fake debunks the rest, well go right ahead, just don't say I didn't tell you so.

And if the spooky magic doesn't make it suspect I am sure this docu will shake things up:

Core Of Corruption Volume 1: In The Shadows

The project is surfacing exclusive whistleblowers, insiders and critical evidence for the very first time. Over 2,000 hours of credible network news clips have been surfaced for this ground breaking event, most of which have never been seen since they aired and have never been available on the internet.

Some of the video news segments for this project, when requested from the networks, were denied access to and corporate representatives would say that the information sought does not exist or has been misplaced. Someone doesnt want the public to see these stories, that when put together, establish a conspiracy of the magnitude that could change the way one views the world.

Countless millions of people are being manipulated and lied to by a network of individuals within government that work on behalf of private interests. The individuals were involved in the terrorist attacks of September 11th.

Or just watch the docu about Operation Gladio and Boy's Town (in my sig) if you need some help getting over the initial leap that the government does not give a F about anyone but themselves and will harm those that get in the way.

edit on 18-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Or just watch the docu about Operation Gladio and Boy's Town (in my sig) if you need some help getting over the initial leap that the government does not give a F about anyone but themselves and will harm those that get in the way.

No, the Iraq WMD fiasco, Operation Northwoods, the JFK assasination, Gulf of Tonkin, Bush v. Gore, Citizens United v. FEC, even the Condon Report, etc., etc. etc. is more than enough for me. I sure wish America better reflected the fantasy I was indoctrinated into as a kid. I have seen for some time it isn't even close.

Honestly, I have to wonder if all this Freemason, Illuminati, and arcane symbolism business isn't just more overlays of smoke being blown to obscure a reality none of us have seen as of yet and may not wish to see.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Elbereth because: typo/add

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Keep in mind even the Pentagon police stated the plane hit the building regardless of which side of the Citgo it came from.

I don't recall them claiming they actually saw the plane impact the Pentagon, but maybe I misheard that. I believe they merely assumed it was the source of the explosion, and indeed, they would have been unable to witness the impact from their vantage point at the Citgo.

Not according to them:
Sgt Lagrasse: 42:40 - 43:34
Sgt Brooks: 37:44-38:15
www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

Additionally, the debris found, and the DNA testing done also directly support that not only was it a commercial jet liner, it was a 757, AND it was flight #77.

Well, people have been sent to their doom based on faulty DNA evidence. After all, who controlled the DNA evidence? Was it perhaps the notorious FBI Crime Lab (I really don’t know)?

FBI collected on-site DNA and passed over to military mortuary affairs who did the actual testing as I understand it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

If you accept that the officers were correct in their accounts of the plane impacting the Pentagon, you also have to give credence to their recollections concerning the AA77 flightpath. Disregarding the flightpath because "no one cares" is not very convincing. If they are correct about the flightpath, how then can the downed light poles be explained, or the angle of intrusion into the Pentagon?

And what do you make of Lloyd's strange, conspiratorial, "off the record" comments? I acknowledge that there are no end of fruitless rabbit holes to run down in this whole matter, but that doesn't deter me in my overall assessment that something wreaks very pungently about the OS and the behavior of the Bush Administration, the intelligence services, and the military before, during, and after 9/11, and the subsequent anti-democratic domestic interventions, and ill-advised, bloody, and adventurist wars of occupation and subjugation.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Lloyd sounded like a confused old man to me. As far as the flight path is concerned - don't really care. It's a little like arguing whether a particular fishing boat was pushed a mile inland from the Japanese Tsunami or not. Does it really matter, the Plane - as with the tsunami are the only important points - wouldn't you agree?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Lloyd sounded like a confused old man to me. As far as the flight path is concerned - don't really care. It's a little like arguing whether a particular fishing boat was pushed a mile inland from the Japanese Tsunami or not. Does it really matter, the Plane - as with the tsunami are the only important points - wouldn't you agree?

I'm afraid I can't agree, because if the 9/11 Commission got something wrong as fundamental as the flightpath of AA77, I think that calls into question the entire report and argues for a new, more credible investigation, which is what my goal is in all this.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Elbereth because: rephrase

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

OK - I understand. We do not agree on what the fundamental aspects of the events of that day are. So shall we agree to disagree?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'm afraid I can't agree, because if the 9/11 Commission got something wrong as fundamental as the flightpath of AA77, I think that calls into question the entire report and argues for a new, more credible investigation, which is what my goal is in all this.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Elbereth because: rephrase

It depends really, on how possible it was to obtain accurate data. Depending on the avenue they took to acquire the flight path, they could have been going the wrong direction entirely. It doesn't mean their whole report is wrong. It just means that in one detail, probably cordoned off to one member of the team, they were mistaken.

We also need to remember that this was a team of people working on the report, not just one super-smart guy with tons of time on his hands.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Varemia because: fixed tense

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Observor

No enquiry instituted by a US government can come to any conclusion that is fundamentally different from what the current official position is.

What about the United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations finding there was a conspiracy to kill JFK?

Did they find the conspirators and punish them? In any case. JFK assassination was a purely internal matter. No country was invaded blaming it for JFK assassination, so admitting to a conspiracy in the matter is simply admitting to some elements of the government working in a manner not agreeable to the rest. Not so with 9/11.

You think this is the only conspiracy by a government of the US?

Where did you get that assertion from, not from anything I said? While I am not as profoundly cynical as you are, I am well aware of our government's disturbing track record.

I didn't assert, I asked a question. Since this is not the only conspiracy, it will be dealt with like every other one.

By the way, the official story about 9/11 is absolutely logic defying and meaningless, not by accident or inefficiency. It was meant to demonstrate to the world governments exactly what the US is. A nation of psychopaths that can pretend to believe anything as long as it offers them an opportunity to do what they do best, going around murdering people.

One second you are claiming the government is concerned about “suicide in international relations,” and the next claiming it is deliberately shining a light on our national psychopathy? I am not understanding how those two positions can coexist.

The first one was assuming that the US is not a nation of psychopaths and some non-psychopaths do get to be in charge. Psychopaths don't care about what others think, when they don't foresee any negative consequences for themselves.

Just in case you still don't get it. Even if the US is not a nation of psychopaths, no government can openly admit to an internal conspiracy regarding 9/11 because 9/11 was used as an excuse to invade Afghanistan. But that won't happen anyway, since the US is very much a nation of psychopaths.

Actually I think you may be onto something. You may be able to get a US government to admit it, precisely because they are a nation of psychopaths. 9/11 was intended to announce it to the governments of the world, who each have some resources to figure out that OS is BS. But the majority of the world population neither has the resources nor cares enough to figure out the conspiracy. They take the first available explanation and it came from the US press/government. So right, when a US government is ready to announce to the world's population that the US is a nation of psychopaths, then I am sure they will do that, just as Bush laughed about WMD and searched for them under his table after the invasion of Iraq.

I agree that the whole anthrax debacle deserves more attention.

Oh! I am so relieved that you find anthrax "debacle" deserves more attention

I hate emoticons.

Not sure I care what you love or hate.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

OK - I understand. We do not agree on what the fundamental aspects of the events of that day are. So shall we agree to disagree?

Certainly, and Lloyd did come across as a confused old man, but I also think he was hiding something. So much high strangeness in all of this it sometimes makes my head spin. I don't know if it is indicative of something sinister, or just run of the mill freaky human nature filtering through the intractable intricacies of the 9/11 quagmire.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Really!!! Ignorance is Bliss. Have you or any of you 9/11 conspiracy theorists seen the actual video of President Bush in the classroom when his SS agent break the news to him? Look, you should take some psychology classes, and start looking for peoples facial responses when they first get horrible news, any news. Start paying attention to people you interact with on a day to day basis, and pay attention to their facial expressions whenever you tell them anything. Plenty of analysts have analyzed the video I am talking about, and Pres. Bush's expressions are sincere.

In case you have no clue what video I am talking about here's the link: www.youtube.com...

Before you point fingers, you should know what you are pointing fingers about!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Your whole position is depressing. What good is all your bleak pessimism and gloom and doom know it all-ism? Do you have anything constructive to offer, other than your deeply cynical assessments of what isn't possible short of armed insurrection?

Considering how hopelessly compromised you perceive the government to be, why do you even bother to comment? Sharing your special brand of sarcastic misery, are you?

Aren't we lucky.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Elbereth because: tyop

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join