It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Around 4:50 p.m. on September 13, investigators discover the flight data recorder from Flight 93, one of the plane’s two “black boxes.” It is buried about 15 feet down in the main crater at the crash site, near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Around 8:25 p.m. the following evening, the other ‘black box’—the plane’s cockpit voice recorder—is found about 25 feet below ground in roughly the same spot.

So they found the cockpit voice recorder at a depth of 25 feet below the ground while digging in the dark (8:25 PM)? Those guys must have some great eyes working at nightime and being able to locate stuff so deep in the ground.

Did you miss the part about them being impacted by fully loaded airliners going full clip?

Fully loaded with what? Jet fuel? I don't think so. Passengers? Wrong! You have one strike left, so please feel free to take one final swing at it. Now I know why your head hurts.
edit on 16-9-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur

post removed by staff

Sorry you feel this way, but his statement is so far removed from reality that it should be compared to all the no-planer, cgi, and video fakery claims.

IOW, it should be declared a HOAX and binned....
edit on Fri Sep 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahybrid
I am curious to see how many people who believe the Official Government Statement pertaining to 9/11, and believe in a Man In The Sky. Not all, I'm sure, but perhaps the error in logic that has led them to beliefs in deities, has also led them to 'faith' in their governments.

Actually, what many 9/11 conspiracy theorists are doing is ascribing deity like properties to the U.S government.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

If this horrific day was not done by the elite..Then why can we not be heard.. Since there is so many people who want to know the truth.. Why does the government hide from us and not give this whole thing a fair trial so we can put it to rest finally.We have so much more evidence to bring to trial.
My belief is silence means guilt.

I know if someone says I am lying about something and I am not lying ..then i would try to prove to them that I am not lying..
I don't see enough of this happening .
It seems to me like when ever this subject is brought up then we get bullied around instead of trying to have a logical conversation.

Whenever I try to talk to anyone about this subject that believes it was not an inside job..They either brush me off like its not important anymore or they really have not studied the subject enough to hold a logical conversation.

Listen people whether you are a truther or not.. As an American citizen it is your political duty to our country to ask these questions and really find the truth instead of going home from work sitting in front of the TV and being brainwashed .

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Best of luck demolishing your impossible faith-based opinions.

It is my opinion that a 10 lb weight will break a 1" x 2" piece of wood if it is dropped from high enough.

Only a troll would claim otherwise.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Really? It seems to me that you´re attaching deity like properties to some box cutter boys led by a guy in a cave somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

It is my opinion that a 10 lb weight will break a 1" x 2" piece of wood if it is dropped from high enough.

I´m not sure what this wood stuff has to do with the issue at hand since those towers weren´t constructed of wood. Steel and concrete, repeat this five times and then identify arguments here.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

I´m not sure what this wood stuff has to do with the issue at hand since those towers weren´t constructed of wood. Steel and concrete, repeat this five times and then identify arguments here.

It was meant to be a physics lesson, But I see it went right over your head.

OK, steel and concrete, now we might be getting somewhere.

Explain to all of us how 2 freeway overpasses collapsed from fires alone?

They were both made of steel and concrete, yet burning semi tankers full of pump gas collapsed both of them before firetrucks could get there. That was pump gas, not jet A, no paper, no wooden desks and bookshelves, or plastics or cleaning chemicals, just burning pump gas.

I'll wait here.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You don't, eh?

Let me 'splain it to you then, Lucy.

ANOK claims to have a firm claim on physics, and how his understanding is proof that the events of 9/11 defied the laws of physics. And that it is us on this side of the argument that don't understand.

And then he makes the claim that he did.

I can only see 2 possibilities here:

1- he's a troll, given to say anything outlandish to get a response
2- he's a liar and knows zero about physics.

Now, since his previous signature line went something like - " I don't really believe what I type here"..... I'm going with option #1.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

We´re discussing 500thousand-ton skyscrapers, It´s good that you don´t keep the wood thing going. The issue here us how those structures collapsed and you evade this issue.
edit on 16-9-2011 by galdur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

I don´t need some pictures from somewhere. To believe these fantastic official stories I need public display of actual physical evidence and the black box and evidence tying any wreck to the supposed airliner. I´m still waiting after a decade.

Sorry, but what the hell? I ask you to cite a source so that I can become as informed as you claim to be, and you blow me off. Do you get any of your information from anywhere valid? Or does it all just pop into your head as you go?

I'm honestly calling troll on you, because this is getting ridiculous. You can't just make claim after claim and then say you don't have to back up anything. With all due respect, please stop using the internet.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

I mean come on, how could anybody be brain-dead enough to believe that a 200-ton airliner could reduce a 500-thousand ton skyscraper to practically dust?

Now, repeat the following fifty times

I suffer from terminal syndrome of excessive gullibility but I want to turn back before I´m totally brain dead.

You suffer from something, that's for sure.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with falsifying quotes. I´m sure it´s a serious violation of terms here.

edit on 16-9-2011 by galdur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

post removed by staff

Would you post your damn sources already? Seriously, I'm getting tired of you acting high and mighty and not sharing your ultimate source of "truth."
edit on Fri Sep 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join