It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by SemperGumby
reply to post by gladtobehere

What a crock

How many planes flew into it and exploded ?
If your going to compare apples to apples at least have two - apples

So, you are saying that WTC#7 WAS hit by a plane?

CJ

DUUUUDE

Building 7 was hit by a flame engulfed brontosaurus , the resulting fire ignited the
Fireworks factory in the basement which subsequently initiated the buildings
self destruct sequencer.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I guess you haven´t checked the survey results here which I was referring to.

Probably the main reasons you belong to a fringe faith-based minority here are your inability to identify arguments and cheap evasive behavior.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

After looking at this video, I doubt there will be another thread pertaining to a controlled demolition OF ANY SORT, great find, now I can leave this 911 bs alone.
Thanks for the hard conclusive evidence.

link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by SemperGumby
reply to post by gladtobehere

What a crock

How many planes flew into it and exploded ?
If your going to compare apples to apples at least have two - apples

So, you are saying that WTC#7 WAS hit by a plane?

CJ

DUUUUDE

Building 7 was hit by a flame engulfed brontosaurus , the resulting fire ignited the
Fireworks factory in the basement which subsequently initiated the buildings
self destruct sequencer.

I always knew there was a fireworks factory in there- explains a lot.

CJ

link   
Wow.....ATS produces another 23 pages of useless dribble about 911......

Say it aint so.............

ATS is DEAD

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yes, I agree that the steel could have been weakened from the fires but I just can't believe it was enough for building 7 to "free fall" like a controlled demolition. I remember back when I saw the El Cortez hotel demolition in Las Vegas... it fell exactly the same way! In my opinion, believing that building 7 went down from fires is like believing in Santa Claus! HO...HO...HO...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I offer this challenge in every 9/11 topic that gets enough attention.

If any Official Story Supporter ("Ignorer") has the gall, I challenge you to a Member Debate on 9/11.

No one has ever taken me up on the challenge.

If you're afraid to attempt to defend the OS by yourself . . . I'd be willing to debate multiple people simultaneously.

edit on 9/15/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This demolishes the official WTC7 fables very expertly:

arabesque911.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tom1701

What is with all these people with like 50 posts claiming ATS is dead?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It´s just desperation.

Some people have trouble dealing with the fact that they belong to a small faith-based minority here as the 9/11 issue is concerned. It reflects very well in all those contentless posts.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

galdur, just wanted to say - I haven't seen you much (probably because I have ATS/ADD) -but good job today. Consistent, never over the top, and presented information well. I don't do as well in presenting my thoughts as they get emotionally cloudy sometimes - just wanted to say thanks for maintaining....

CJ
edit on 15-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
reply to post by SteveR

Yeahhh.....have fun living in your fantasy world where the government loves you and would put its citizens lives over the chance to make billions of dollars from the military-industrial complex from going to war.

You just have fun with that.

Have fun jumping at every shadow and never being able to trust what people say.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

No problem.

I got four warnings for expressing the opinion that people who believe that jet fuel can melt steel are retarded, which wasn´t received well by the retarded and also for claiming that the opposite of 9/11 Truther is 9/11 Liar which obvious fact wasn´t well received either. I don´t understand this hyper-sensitivity. If people start threads in support of sheer nonsense such as the official 9/11 fables, what do they expect? That people just flock to those threads and take a bow to all that bunk?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I hear you. I think I have about one more warning and then I'm going to be the guy with a new name and 50 posts complaining about the standar of ATS lol...
CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The steel wasn't "reduced to dust" and they most certainly did NOT "fall into their footprints". When the towers fell it threw wreckage in almost every direction. There was a gigantic crater in the roof of WTC 5, the Deutschbank building across the street had a HUGE gash it it, the customs building was completely crushed, the hotel right next to the buildings wound up looking like a sandwich with a huge bite taken out of it, and a church several blocks away had an I-beam stuck in its dome. Not to mention, it was the collapse of the north tower that destroyed WTC & to begin with.

Considering how much steel was used to erect the Twin Towers, there was not a great deal remaining in the rubble after the collapse. The relatively small rubble pile is completely inconsistent with the Official Story claim of structural collapse initiated by aircraft impact and fire. The steel was either vaporized, liquified or even, yes, turned to dust. All this steel just didn't grow wings and fly away, nor did it vanish in thin air. Forces other than oxygen starved fires acted upon it to change its composition so drastically.

The collapse of the North Tower destroyed WTC 7? Where did you get that beauty from, 9/11 For Dummies?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, censoring and banning those who take apart official fables (which have only a small and diminishing fringe support here) should speak volumes. There are some frayed nerves out there for sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well said. Very well said. *claps*

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Officialdom has had this and that to say about WTC7. Changing stories and chasing their own tails in diverse directions from the first.

Here´s one of their versions:

"""Now, with regard to Building 7, we believe that it was the aftershocks of these two huge buildings in the very near vicinity collapsing. And in the Building 7 case, we think that it was a case of flames setting off a fuel container, which started the fire in Building 7, and that was our theory on Building 7.

Now we're not the experts on this, we talked to the engineers and the architects about this at some length, and that's the conclusion we reached."""

Monday, August 21 2006 - 9/11 Commission
Truth, Lies and Conspiracy - Interview with Lee Hamilton

August 21, 2006

www.911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
His basing his argument on the idea that "we can't imagine something happening" works far more in favor to the Truther argument than to the official story argument which is really what most people "can't imagine" being the steaming piles of lies that it is. That of course is due to their mental programming, or moral degeneration, or cowardice or simply deep ignorance of the deceptions, dangers and abuses of power of governments around the world including our own. Anyway, his examples are just pure noise like comparing questions about 9/11 to questioning normal everyday things like powered flight. Yes, Truthers are people who waste their time questioning the all mundanities of existence, he claims with no basis whatsoever. In other words, this guy is either lying through his teeth or he is psychologically disturbed.

Maybe he has no expertise in controlled demolition, but he fails to mention those who do:

Recently died in a car accident

R.I.P. Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Interviews, 1 of 3

www.youtube.com...

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
www.ae911truth.org...

Investigate Building 7
investigatebuilding7.org...

People with demolition expertise questioning 9/11
demolitionexpertsquestion911.blogspot.com...

This however (posted above) is good though...with the right amount of humor thrown in to prove that truthers are'nt all doom and gloom.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by galdur
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yet, here you sit and only a small fringe minority here supports your opinions by now, see recent survey.

The more you have told people to "wake up" the less support your viewpoints get. There must be something about the message of this fringe minority that just doesn´t fly with the broad public

You can't be serious. Here in Connecticut there was a 9/11 protest on the 10th anniversary of the attack, and only THREE people showed up. THREE! The reason is obvious- it's one thing to accuse other people of being "secret gov't disinformation agents" in an anonymous cospiracy forum, but it's another thing entirely to accuse people of being "secret gov't disinformation agents" to their face.

Nobody outside these private little internet cliques is taking your seriously, guy.

Or perhaps those who wanted to protest at the event, felt that doing so could have a negative impact on their livelihoods, credibility, or jobs.

Either that, or only 3 people don't believe the OS.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join