It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think that this thread about sums it up. The Truth
'Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing all that up for us OP

Yeah what was I thinking, i mean geesh you put so much effort in debunking these "myths" and explained away what i thought was impossible. Even after working as a iron worker and on a few demolition jobs myself i sure was fooled yep... those darn truthers putting thoughts in my head.

FEAR THE ISLAM EXTREMISTS PEOPLE!

FEAR THE COMMIES TOO!

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

Yep now i know steel framed buildings can just collapse after a few hours of fire. At free fall speed without resistance. Heck no need for my welding torch now since i can hold a candle to some rebar and just melt it all away at will. After all these years never thought of that.

Yeah i was just being Un-American by asking questions to things i was educated as being impossible, temperatures, gravity and stuff like that.

sarcasm

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
If there is one thing truthers AREN'T interested in, its the truth.

Well said,
I have oce question of the "truthers", how did the firemen knew that building 7 was going to fall and they evacuated it before it did? Were they also part of the conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Are you kidding me, not one sky scraper in history collapsed on it's own foot print that wasn't demo controlled in the history of sky scrapers and yet 3 happen to that very day. When I was in the military they taught us to keep an eye out for tell tale signs and if there were any to be weary because something is going on that's not right. Those 3 buildings was not right, not only the attack but all 3 that collapsed on it's own foot print within hours of each other. They were designed to take that kind of crap, earth quakes, tornadoes, tidal waves, PLANES, FIRES. They held our financial records for our country and were designed to be the strongest, even got awarded by foreign countries of it's great engineering and break through's. There have been several skyscrapers that caught fire and never fell, they blazed from top to bottom and never fell, buildings that were designed less then our own. You should go see what happens to buildings that are mis-demoed, they dont fall down on there own foot print, they tip over and roll like any other solid object that wasn't properly taken apart. You know how many buildings in WWII were hit by mortars and bombs and still stood when half of it was missing? a lot, nope not 3 buildings in one day! Common sense rules along with facts and proof. Too many engineers and architects are out there demanding truth. These people went to school and knows what it takes to build that and what it should be able to take and call BS because they are probably right!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Ah, I hope you don't live in the US because you need to start packing your bags...remove 9/11 from your brain and say again what you just said. Do you NOT believe our government has purposefully killed innocent people, many of their own citizens? I mean, seriously? That may be the funniest thing I have read here in a long time...start packin'!

CJ

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I seriously doubt you were ever a "911 truther" and i rarely make the assumption but you sound like a paid shill imho

also

Good luck hiding the Elephant in the room OP

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

President Bush and his Zionist buddies

I wish people on ATS would stop using racist phrases like this. When people use a term like Zionist, other people assume they mean Jew, and that's effing hateful. Everyone on this damn site needs to stop with that crap. it was cooked up by a bunch of anti-semitic IDIOTS in the 1800's and continued on with people like the Nazis, and today neo-Nazis and Inbred Hicks. Stop that crap. Your opinion and that of people like you becomes worthless when you use terms like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

S&F OP

Welcome back to the real world.

I'd post more but I made my feelings on this subject clear many a time so no point repeating myself.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbit281

Originally posted by SteveR

President Bush and his Zionist buddies

I wish people on ATS would stop using racist phrases like this. When people use a term like Zionist, other people assume they mean Jew, and that's effing hateful. Everyone on this damn site needs to stop with that crap. it was cooked up by a bunch of anti-semitic IDIOTS in the 1800's and continued on with people like the Nazis, and today neo-Nazis and Inbred Hicks. Stop that crap. Your opinion and that of people like you becomes worthless when you use terms like that.

Star for you too.

It also looks like you haven't been on ATS for very long because the general consensus is that a majority of members here believe that everything is the fault of the Jews.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

They didn't plant bombs. They planted thermate. Thousands of explosive charges weren't needed
to induce destruction of the buildings. The towers, already compromised from airliner impacts, were
weakened strategically with thermate to aid the total collapse. The evidence of thermate burning
would have been concealed by the already burning building and the general hysteria.

Why did the Thermite take so long to ignite? I have personally worked with Thermite and know how easy it is to ignite.

Wouldn't there have to be Thermite on every floor for the eventuality of the plane hitting at a different height? Why wasn't there A)Heaps of leftover powder, or B)A pool of molten rubble? Surely the rescue effort immediately after the towers collapsed would have been hampered by the intense heat?

Why weren't there heaps of metallic leftovers from the Thermite? As stated, I have worked with Thermite before and know for a fact that it leaves a distinct residue & molten metal.

Fire-fighters are trained in how to deal with Thermite due to the fact that it is used extensively in the commercial sector - most notably, joining rail-road tracks. How is it possible that the Thermite theory didn't surface until long after 911? Surely the fire-fighters would have noticed the powdery chemical and its inherent danger to the rescue effort?

Do't be naive. We pour trillions of dollars into the military industrial complex, and the MIC returns
to us new technologies in the form of new armaments, ordinance, and other types of weaponry.
We've no clue as to the type or size or detectability of any classified weapon, so assuming that
massive amounts of explosives or huge teams of men were needed is naive, The comparison
made to other buildings purposefully imploded by the private sector is bogus. Those companies
MUST use every available asset to implode buildings EXACTLY as the designed implosion dictates.
Overkill is a descriptive word. These companies would be liable for incomplete demolitions gone
wrong. When you are an unidentified entity, you have no liability and overkill is not needed.

So, are you saying that a demolitions contractor was brought in to demolish the three buildings and would be liable if they didn't demolish them completely?

As to building seven, Edward Currant's assertion that no other building in history has burned
uncontrolled for sevens hours is, incorrect, misleading, and/or a lie. Building seven is THE ONLY
building in history to completely suffer global collapse due to fire alone...PERIOD.

Show me evidence of a building structured like the 1 & 2 WT buildings that has been subjected to a fire like they have and not collapsed.

This is where a lot of truthers lose me as the WT buildings were of a unique design. Sure, other buildings have been built like them since, but none have been subject to the same chain of events.

As to building seven, the truthers seem to ignore the fact that ....

1. Shock waves from WT 1 & 2 seriously damaged the structural integrity of WT7.

2. The whole WTC complex is built on swampy ground.

3. It's common knowledge amongst engineers that shock waves travel faster and dissipate over a greater distance when travelling through a liquid medium(swampy ground).

4. There is a bedrock base underneath the WT swamp that would have reflected the shock-waves and caused constructive & destructive interference of the waves travelling away from ground zero. This basically means that the shock-wave would have increased in some points and decreased in others.

Now to Edward Currant...
I watch many of his videos on youtube. He is an atheist/agnostic who debunks religious (Christian)
beliefs by purporting to actually be Christian. But he attacks atheists and agnostics with the most
absurd bastardizations of bible rhetoric, so as to be a parody. I think he is hilarious...but he is wrong
in this video. Naive, disingenuous, deceitful, and wrong.

This has what to do with my post? Did I quote the video in the OP as evidence in any of my posts? Did I even refer to it?
edit on 14/9/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/9/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rabbit281

Zionism is not bound by race but more of an ideology religiously if anything. I suggest you look up the word en.wikipedia.org...

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to 1) non-political, Cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and 2) political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

You will find many Jews are anti Zionist, again jews are not a "race"

Just sayin
edit on 14-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Yeah, and don´t forget the swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Maybe it's because we love our country,and have also educated ourselves to believe the truth and to use factual evidence,something you obviously haven't ,do you believe everything you hear?,certainly sounds like it,before pointing fingers check your face in the mirror,I have 4 young children I want an honest government for them to learn to trust,and your rant makes you look arrogant

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
If you believe this bunk, you probably believe in Santa Claus too:

"""At 9:37:46, American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, traveling at approximately 530 miles per hour.61 All on board, as well as many civilian and military personnel in the building, were killed."""

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

Well, I guess it really IS bunk if they have a frame from the CCTV outside the Pentagon showing a commercial airliner about to hit huh?

What next, we really didn't send a man to the Moon?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Haven´t seen any airliner hitting the Pentagon in any CCTV frame. Of course it would probably be helpful if the govt. released those dozens of tapes they´re still holding.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Anyone care to clear this up?

they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

the smoking gun

Not talking about pulling out either

He was planted here

Want to know who really did 911? Follow the money, who benefited and who made the calls. Yes there is a Zionist Mafia in Israel tied to our elite. MOSSAD, infiltrated like our CIA after all our own alphabet agency's fly coke in the usa and perform mind control experiments admittedly without reprisal. You can ignore it and play the race card and call me a anti semite. But the facts are the facts. And those of us who are receptive to logic and critical thinking see the obvious. Shills will attack truthers/truth seekers and use them against each other and go around the red flags and just discuss the bogus myths as opposed to the instances of evidence and body of evidence contradicting the commission report Perdue and NYST. Heck even Popular Mechanics was exposed for warping the truth to cover this up. They do things openly now because they can and they know they can get away with it, that is how arrogant they have become. It is organized crime plain and simple. The Saudis know they dont give two cents about arab states just $$$$ big oil like their partners.

911 was an inside job

NEVER AGAIN!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

It also looks like you haven't been on ATS for very long because the general consensus is that a majority of members here believe that everything is the fault of the Jews.

Really? A majority of ATS'ers believe that everything is the fault of the Jews...okeeee....that is a simple BLATANT lie, but roll however you feel - if you need to make up stuff to further your agenda, rock on brother.

CJ

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubber-Ducky

Been a watcher for a long time, signed up because I had to point you #ers out. The obvious part is the one you douches shot yourselves in the foot with. This is a very poorly executed op.

I don't care about "aliens" or "conspiracy theories" , I just had to weigh in because you are obvious and bad at this. Please ask DHS for better study material before you troll. The word is OBVIOUS, and you don't even see it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Exactly some people do not get the big picture it is the fault of a world wide crime syndicate in several countries, USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the UK. Christians, Jews, Muslims all care about one thing that is power and money. The human condition that always brought us to our knees in the end. Service of self simply. People want to believe there are leaders that worked the way to the top to serve us in the end? Lets be realistic. This is about control and those who serve themselves or those who have alternative agendas. They would have you believe it is a certain group as this method has been used for thousands of years.

Divide and conquer.

Here they worship the ancient Romans that should tell you something

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

It´s not my theory.

I was quoting Lee Hamilton, co-chair of the 9/11 commission.

Go back and read the post you are quoting.

Yes, I know that.... I was just taking the opportunity to ask if anyone actually has any of that "Evidence"

(Second Line)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join