It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I am happy to see people are finally waking up. There comes a point when God given critical analysis and intellect triumphs over a misplaced sense of justice and a need to believe. For many, the subconscious denial and selective thinking necessitated by those strong emotions has run its course. One runs out of straws to grasp when those straws always run contrary to fact.

For this man, it eventually became unsustainable.

He goes some way to righting his wrongs in this vid.

Perhaps for some, there will never be sufficient explanations. No matter what I or anyone posts. But those people are not operating logically and as consequence, they furnish themselves with a distorted mental model of the world. There are variations, but it loosely follows the same pattern of reverse implication.

President Bush and his Zionist buddies conspired to murder 3000 of their own people for political gain. There are no Al Qaeda or Islamic fundamentalists, just fictional bogeymen cooked up by CIA operatives.

This should be openly challenged in society wherever it rears its ugly head, not only are these views toxic to the country, but they completely deny the very threats we face from Islamic terrorism.

In this way it is a major injustice to the men, women and children who were taken from us that fateful day, by none other than Islamic terrorists.

I too was a convinced conspiracist. I studied the peculiarities and technicalities of these claims for five years. In an exhaustive search of sources, way beyond those supplied on the typical truth sites and threads, I can finally say nothing has truly stood up to critical analysis. It is true that people simply believe what they want to believe.

Sorry to disappoint those who expected a litany of debunking facts. I am happy to discuss details, but remember, if I could find them so can you. A rational mind does his/her homework before making dramatic claims. If you jump on the bandwagon because it's 'hip' and you've seen a few videos (like the utterly discredited Loose Change), you are just surrendering your intellect to others. A sin and a shame.

There are plenty of very important discussions to be had about 9/11 and its consequences, but the truth movement is far more interested in the fantastical. Another disservice.

"The search for truth and knowledge is one of the finest attributes of a man, though often it is most loudly voiced by those who strive for it the least." -- Albert Einstein

+198 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yeahhh.....have fun living in your fantasy world where the government loves you and would put its citizens lives over the chance to make billions of dollars from the military-industrial complex from going to war.

You just have fun with that.

+71 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Oh and by the way, we are not under any kind of threat from "Islamic radicalism" that is just regurgitated rubbish that you heard from FOX or CNN.

Like I said, have fun living in your fantasy world. I feel incredibly sorry for you....and those around you.

edit on 14-9-2011 by DaemusAlphae because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

What a load of bunk!!!

What makes this clip credible please?

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
reply to post by SteveR

Yeahhh.....have fun living in your fantasy world where the government loves you and would put its citizens lives over the chance to make billions of dollars from the military-industrial complex from going to war.

You just have fun with that.

I think DaemusAlphae , pretty much sums up how *most* of us are thinking about this thread. Quoted for the real truth

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

S and F for you!

You took the words right out of my mouth when you talked about this movement taking away from those who were killed and their families, as well as wrongly places blame.

The movement is a dangerous because it tries to shift focus on those who hate us and want us dead. What sense does that make? None at all!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Welcome back to reality.

Now, relax and wait for the fallout in 3...2...1...

+49 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Are you kidding me? "Takes away the focus from the people who want us dead?" If that is not Bush rhetoric, I do not know what is....seriously....how much are they paying you

Do you know what site you are on?

Here let me direct you to the sites that will eat this crap up:
www.cnn.com...
www.foxnews.com...
msnbc.com...

You will have better luck chatting amongst the brainwashed, government loving goons that worship mainstream media. You sir are lost, and you have the AUDACITY to say that the "truth" movement is dangerous?! Please, please, please, please seek help.

+81 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

You were a deluded 9/11 Truther?

Funny, once I was a lamb being led to slaughter- aka a sheeple, under the hypnotics of a TV and CIA controlled mass media. Fortunately after 9/11 happened though, I learned just how bad my taxes are being misused, and just how pure EVIL governments are. The tricks they use to keep us blind and the wars they start for profit. Islamic terrorism? Or people with a right to defend their homeland against invaders- who are being called terrorists by the invading army?

Beware of history. Only half of it is true, and was all written by the victors. Sometimes those that start wars win. And then it was the dead guy's fault. Yup. That's history. Dead men only rot. They cannot speak. Or write.
edit on Wed Sep 14th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I love you.

HEY SHEEPLE IN THIS THREAD: take a look at his username.

I cannot believe these people. The ONLY information that they cite as "proof" is the official story that our oh so loving government forced down our throats. I cannot believe what I just read.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
These "truthers" seem to be like some kind of cult members, just look how they turned on charlie vietch for changing his mind.

For me, it doesn't make sense too crash a plane and plant explosive's , why over complicate things, pick one or the other, keeping it nice and simple means less things to go wrong.

Also if they went through all that trouble to pull of 9/11 without being caught, why did they allow themselves to be caught out lying over Iraq's WMD's, why didn't they just plant a WMD lab out in this desert, seems a lot more easier than pulling off 9/11....just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DaemusAlphae

You found me out!! O.K. I admit it, they are paying me tons!!!

On the other hand, maybe that's how these theories get started. By continuously repeating and rehashing absurdities instead of believing reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So is anyone going to try and "Debunk" the OP are we just going to sit back and call him a sheeple or shill?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DaemusAlphae

I don't watch T.V.

Have you got no idea either, why they allowed themselves to be caught lying about WMD's, or do just like trying to insult people who don't agree with you

edit on 14-9-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
OK, lets say the buildings didn't collapse by controlled demolition as claimed by these "official story believers". I'll let the OS believers have that one.

Now lets see the "official story believers" try to debunk:

1) Osama Bin Laden's extensive connections with the CIA and Mossad.
2) Why did the CIA see Bin Laden on Dialysis before and after the 9/11 attacks?
3) Benjamin Netanyahu's comment about the 9/11 attacks being "good" for Israel.
4) Why were all the hijacked planes flying around in circles for over an hour without any aerial intervention by the military?

and this:

Now if you can change your title to "I was a 9/11 truther deluded by official story believers", then it would be more appropriate.

edit on 14-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DBCooper71

That is because none of it makes sense. Planting those explosives would have taken months, not days. And you are absolutely correct in saying that just the planes would have been enough for us to go after them, so why bother with explosives.

The U.S. government is alot better at covering its tracks than the supposed coverup of 911 played out.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
So is anyone going to try and "Debunk" the OP are we just going to sit back and call him a sheeple or shill?

Can you explain what it is here that needs debunking?

this is just a load of bull with no credability at all.....is this ment to be proof of the OS?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
There has been quite a push on promoting this type of change in beliefs recently. Very interesting.

Anyone who is confused. I advise you to go to the wikileaks site and view the intercepted pager messages. Its very time consuming but its very interesting. Some of the messages will certainly raise questions in your mind. Would wikileaks be persuing this questioning if they did not have more information on this? I don't know. We shall see.

wikileaks WikiLeaks
Curious #911txts: Alarm: 04:44:55AM Boiler Network connect Site 4 Bldg 7 Hot water supply temp is out of range. 911.__._/files/messages…
twitter.com...#!/wikileaks

Because of modern technology I think we may learn the truth about this a lot sooner than people expected. Sure some people might be jumping up and down saying, I told you guys, but I think a lot of people will have a major problem dealing with the truth.

911....__._/files/index.html

e.g 2001-09-11 16:44:39 Skytel [004406474] C ALPHA
STOP! CONNIE RICE PULLED THE PLUG. CIA ADVICED. ASAP (74
edit on 14-9-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join