It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Caught Grinding With Dancer, HILARIOUS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I was just about to pass out then i seen this, i laughed hard which gave me the energy to get out of bed and come and post this immediately. I can finally get some rest... Haha good night yall and enjoy.

Reported this morning on CNN.

Seen here at KSDK

R. Kelly has a song saying he doesn't see anything wrong with a little bump 'n grind, but can NYPD officers say the same thing? Talk about arresting images. New York City police officers surrendering to scantily clad dancing girls? Laughter gave way to wide eyes, and gaping mouths. The video was shot at last week's West Indian Day Parade, known as New York's most raucous parade. Nine people got shot at this year's parade. But the only shooting where these officers were posted was the shooting of the video that's now gone viral. "Stop and frisky" read the New York Post headlines. Forget force, the Village Voice called it "excessive use of dance". Though actually only a couple of officers did much dirty dancing on duty. Think of it as "community outreach". "If I do that at work I think I'd be fired," said one viewer of the video. But New York's police commissioner wasn't firing anyone. "You know I prefer it didn't happen, but I don't want to make too much of it," said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. Commissioner Kelly told WOR Radio that the young women approached the police officers, and he noted that "it's quite an unusual parade". "You know, you're going to get caught up in the spirit of it," he said. Even the commissioner has gotten caught up in the spirit of it, enough to play the bongos. But New York cops aren't the only ones to get lured into dancing to the beat while they're on their beat. One British policeman at the Notting Hill Carnival got a Facebook fan page dedicated to the dancing policeman. And we're always seeing soldiers in Iraq letting off steam. One retired police reserve sergeant says the New York officers were just being part of the neighborhood. At least the New York cops didn't take their hats off.

Source/Link: video found here

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

I completely feel with these policemen...
some of those african womans look mighty nice

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Its pretty impressive how you can create the news you want to do these days. Sexy women dancing with cops. Some people saying ,why not they are only human. Some people wagging a finger and saying not while on duty.

It doesn't matter what people say on the matter as long as the serious news is kept out of the spotlight.

Whatever you do, do not look here: www.nypost.com...

For the week ending Sunday, a whopping 98 people had been shot -- nearly twice the 53 shot during the same week last year, the NYPD said. Too many guns around. No not at all. Its only a bit of fun. It will soon be as much fun as mexico.Think about that.

edit on 14-9-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
while inappropriate and not professional. It's not a big deal.
I'd say the cops should be talked to and told to try not to get to into the spirit of things.
Otherwise this is much ado about nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Can we focus on REAL issues. Like cops committing murders, excessive force, drug dealing, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Is it only a "Real" issue when the cops are misbehaving?
Not all cops are jack booted thugs, you know. Most of them are just like the rest of us. They have families and a mortgage. My dad was a state trooper for 19 years. He was a stand up guy.

It's sad that some only want to see the bad cops and not recognise that most of them really are on our side.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
"HELP HELP POLICE BRUT.. oh wait, it's not a baton - no he's just happy to see me!"

Hrmm, goes to show, a chickie can get a bloke in uniform to do anything!

Crap, I cant even get a cop to shake my hand on new years eve lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
funny they get involved when its their crutch doing the thinking, but if its a "we demand the truth about 911" or anything worthwhile they dont seem to get into the spirit of that, hmmmmmm. They're a pack of snakes.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

I'd rather see videos of them dancing than to see videos of them beating people to a bloody pulp or arresting people for video taping them....Actually this makes them seem a bit more human.

edit on 14-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Can we focus on REAL issues. Like cops committing murders, excessive force, drug dealing, etc.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just bringing the material.
I myself thought it was hilarious, and jeez... doom and gloom much.
Does everything on this site have to be sad , depressing , and violent to
be something worth reading or watching? I'm afraid i lured in the zombies.. :

join