It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Archaeologists Have Found Mysterious Skeletons! Chimeras exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by fooks

I agree, these look like 2 different pics

The "golden chip" pic is in the video. I think many the first pic was from video taken at the dig site & the second on is from a video of remains already moved to a building.

I think this is the translated bit of the voice over when that video clip(golden chip) is playing:

Sergey Savenko, one of the discoverers of chelovekobarana in the head at first climbed unscientific thought: what if the Stavropol archaeologists have discovered a previously unknown anomalous creature to mankind? Order not disturb the UFO, the skeleton was sent for examination.

OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It was not uncommon in Siberia to bury a dog along with the body of the deceased Shaman.
I think we're looking at a burial site that contains a human and a dog after partial excavation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I love all the wild speculation based on a few low-resolution pictures. Also, it is well-known that the human spine can't curve like that - ya know, like when you bend over to pick something up.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Im sorry, bold claims.........you have proof of this?

Oh you mean just that they wrote about it.........hmm ok........

So if i wrote that i created a human/dog hybrid...........then hundreds of years from now it could be taken as fact w no credibility checking what so ever?

Stop watching TV........

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When one keeps in mind that we are amnesic to our history, one must be willing to entertain ALL possibilities. Wow, impressive stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Why is it that all these amazing new finds are found by russia, or angola, or china.

Sure bet that when a story begins with "russian archaeologists find" its a bogus story...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How about...
...guy was a cripple? Totally deformed, but for some unknown reasons (perhaps deformation itself) his people kept him alive and maybe even worship in some way. Remember Joseph Merrick?

Theory that ancient people killed their cripples been proved wrong some time ago. I mean it was propably common (as it is today in some parts of the world), but exception were found.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what a brilliant find! so there are two bodies?

One

sheep skeleton with a human skull.

That is, there was a combination of cranial young person under 25 years of age and body rams. "

Two (further away)

They found an analogy, it's even geographically not so far, this is the territory of Crimea. There have been dumping human skeleton was almost complete, but the hands and feet were cut somewhere to elbow and put in charge of the animal bones were, presumably, a goat. "

So they were mixing the dead bodies of people for some reason with goats/sheep? some sort of Ram worship???

Looking for another easier to read source now!

ETA

I did a thread a while back about bog bodies that had been found which turned out to be not 2 skeletons as was initially thought but actually composite skeletons made from multiple bodies.... link

edit on 14/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

As much as I want to believe its probably just more ridiculous claims, the rusians always claim to find amazing things, it always turns out they just dont know what they are looking at.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is there any high res, credible sources, dna samples, etc?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know where these photos are from - and it's not what you think it is.

Back in 2003, I traveled to London for vacation and while I was at the museum of natural history, there was a small side art exhibit in display cases. The art work was by some cool artist who explored the question: What might future archaeologists 100 million years from now find in the fossil record about the future of humanity?

I will have to dig up the photos I took of the exhibit because it was AWESOME. All the fossils had little scientific name tags in Latin to describe the names and epochs of these hypothetical fossils. The artist started out with fossils from our current technology: fossilized circuit boards, keyboards, etc.

Then not very long after they begin to see fossils of circuits embedded in human skeletons, then human forms begin to change (suggesting genetic sciences attempts to make new creatures) and that is what that photo of winged small creature was from in the OP's article.

It was very cool and very imaginative. It appears that someone has taken photos of that artwork and is creating a hoax out of it that these things have actually been found now, in our time.

I will have to prove this to you all when I get home tonight after work. I have the photos, so please be patient. Sorry to break the bad news.

edit on 9/14/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
A disturbing oddities: Is there a golden microchip into the skull?

Detail

That thing in his head looks like a sim card, any idea when they will find out what exactly it is?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

It's fake - it's artwork. Read my post immediately above yours.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

It's fake - it's artwork. Read my post immediately above yours.

Just did after I posted. Thanks for the heads up

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Looks like the skeleton for the skull is underneath the skeleton we see. Maybe an owner was buried with his dog! DNA analysis will match the skull to the skeleton. Until then this is pure speculation based on a photo.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Personally I'd like to read the report with better translation. Reading this one, I heard the guy from the credit card commercial..." Hello, my name is Peggy. How may I help you?"
Otherwise, seems very interesting, and if there are too many questions, they could perhaps do a little DNA digging and see what turns up in the medical evidence. There were many tribes who kept and loved the members who were either physically or mentally handicapped, seeing them as touched by the gods. Who knows, the horse could have been his, or sacrificed by the elders for the chosen person's swift journey to the Far Lands. So much can be speculated, but as for facts, we may never really know.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Originally posted by Arken
A disturbing oddities: Is there a golden microchip into the skull?

Detail

That thing in his head looks like a sim card, any idea when they will find out what exactly it is?

Oh Please!!!

This has to be one of the worst Photo Shopped photos that I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The only thing I got to back up my evidence is the book of Enoch, that talks about the Sons of Man or the fallen angles having intercourse with women and creating giants. And that while they were having children they taught the women how to make spells, and to mix up potions and such. And then also they were creating hybrid animals, chimeras could be one of them, gryphons, harpies, or centaurs, and other creatures were possibly made. That would be the reason Yahuwah wiped the whole planet down by a flood cause they were so wicked.

And what do you think they are doing now? The same stupid thing, genetically modifying creatures to accept plant genes or insect genes, and even wierd looking animals are being found washed up ashore by Plum Island. Check the episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

hey this was not found in Utah.....ah not saying just saying.
the chip thing did they look into it like try to get info from it????Ok I read the post of the art gallery thing thanks but try to find your pics....
edit on 14-9-2011 by hanyak69 because: head up my tush

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

No silly after you wrote the statement you discredited it....
try writing the statement again without the follow up. Then it would probably work.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join