It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of an apparition ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I took this picture from a tv-series shown on the bio channel.
what do you think ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60feeced3205.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I think we could use more info on the show. interesting pic tho

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

its the tv show "my ghost story" from the biography channel.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Most interesting picture I've seen in a while (at first glance) ... but could you provide more details (location / time of day & year / who took the picture eg; paranormal investigator or member of the public etc) ... any info you have would be helpful ... better still if there was an accompanying story of previous haunting(s) in this place that would back-up potential paranormal activity.

Woody

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by icepack

Most interesting picture I've seen in a while (at first glance) ... but could you provide more details (location / time of day & year / who took the picture eg; paranormal investigator or member of the public etc) ... any info you have would be helpful ... better still if there was an accompanying story of previous haunting(s) in this place that would back-up potential paranormal activity.

Woody

Greetings woody, havent seen a post from you in quite a while, thought you had left us hangin

on topic: more info would definatly be nice so we can know a little more about what and how this image came to be

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by icepack

Woody

Greetings woody, havent seen a post from you in quite a while, thought you had left us hangin

on topic: more info would definatly be nice so we can know a little more about what and how this image came to be

Hey there JROCK ... would never leave ATS hanging
sadly my desktop tower blew-up a few weeks back and I've been reliant on brief loans of my friends laptop
but on a positive note I hope to have things fixed within the next week or so ... I miss not being able to visit ATS whenever I please (thanks for missing me)

On topic ... I really like the look of this picture but as already mentioned ... without extra info it could be a simple trick of the light or optical illusion.

Here's hoping the OP has more for us I'd love to get my teeth stuck into a good mystery right about now ... god I miss ATS

Woody

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Oh man that is a bummer. hope it all gets workin agian soon.

on topic. I have to agree hope this turns out to be more than just a hoax. maybe we will luck out and get something good

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
here is the link to the video. its not the video that starts when you open the site. underneath the main frame video window, there are thumbnails of other videos. its the third from the left.
www.thebiographychannel.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

sure more info needed, if its real its a good capture

new topics

top topics

join