It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange heat and flashes in the sky before earthquake in Italy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
A week ago I was in Italy, in the Prosecco region Valdobbiadene, to be exact. I noticed the picturesque calderas and was wondering to myself, when they would "wake up"... Well now since yesterday or so this region has been extremely active with 3.5 and 3.6. We will see what happens...

But what I actually wanted to point out was a strange description of a 3.5 yesterday:

Magnitude ML 3.5
Region NORTHERN ITALY
Date time 2011-09-13 18:35:23.0 UTC
Location 45.88 N ; 12.09 E
Depth 3 km
Distances 53 km NW Venice (pop 270,816 ; local time 20:35:23.4 2011-09-13)
6 km W Pieve di soligo (pop 11,820 ; local time 20:35:23.4 2011-09-13)
2 km NW Moriago della battaglia (pop 2,799 ; local time 20:35:23.4 2011-09-13)

www.emsc-csem.org...

ERO IN GIARDINO HO SENTITO UN ROMBO COME UN TUONO DI TEMPORALE UN ONDA LEGGERA HA MOSSO IL PAVIMENTO.OSSERVO STRANO CALORE E LAMPI DI CHIARORE NEL CIELO ANIMALI NERVOSI.

Translation:

I Was in the garden i have heard A DIAMOND AS A THUNDER STORM OF LIGHT A WAVE HAS MOVED THE STRANGE HEAT AND FLASHES OF PAVIMENTO.Observed Flares in the sky, nervous animals.

Strange heat and flares in the sky? Wonder what that was? Wish this person could tell us more!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Perhaps you may want to also do a search in utube on rainbow clouds which also have preceeded many earthquakes. Very interesting. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Awesome cool find!

I hope the flash description is valid.

I will try to find a better translation because that one sucked lol.

Maybe pictures or video will appear. Wonder if there are any permanent webcams situated anywhere in that area.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

You are definitely right. There has been plenty of examples of rainbow phenomena before during, and after earthquakes. I am not too educated in the science of it all, but it sure is a commonly mentioned thing. I have seen the weird reverse/inverted rainbows described. But no earthquakes to come with them thankfully.

The earthquakes I have been in did not have this rainbow/flash sighting.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I've never even been in an earthquake. However being in the wrath path of the New madrid fault line you can be sure I keep an eye on the clouds.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Wonder if there are any permanent webcams situated anywhere in that area.

I found a few:

This one is the closest to the epicenter:
www.meteoindiretta.it...

And others in the area:
www.webcamgalore.com...

When I read the description, my first thought where those videos of flashes too. Very interesting phenomenon!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Rainbow clouds..... More like sprayed metal particles from chemtrails refracting the sunlight and causing a spectrum.

Funny how they are present during earthquakes......

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Wowzers! New Madrid isn't a good one to be on right now.

I used to live on Vancouver Island which has always been semi-active and there is a long over due big one expected. I am no longer there, but on the east coast. People in my town felt the last one from VA. I never felt it, thought it was my meds

Definitely keep your eye out, and stay prepared. I hear the New Madrid will be bad once it let's go.

new topics

top topics

join