It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the guy who thinks that All African Americans are Democrats.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Ok first off, "to" and "too" mean two different things.

Secondly, there's this thing that people make when they write, it's called paragraphs.

Thrid, next time use your brain before you generalize an entire race of people.

Fourth, you're a racist and an ignorant one at that. Big surprise there.

To all ATSer's that haven't read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... Go get 'em.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Why didn't you just add your criticism to the existing thread? Why did you feel it necessary to start a new one?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

If anything this is just spreading the racist negative ideas to other members,
If you want to help by stopping acts like this, then don't advertise it like you are now.

edit on 14-9-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

I meant to post this as a response to his thread but then just went with it.

There's some bs racist and misogynist threads that people put up on this site. A couple weeks back I actually read a thread that I had to report for abuse to the mods. Some man upset that his girlfriend broke up with him and he went on a rant bashing WOMEN---like all women. Uhg, what's wrong with people?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel
reply to post by chanel

I meant to post this as a response to his thread but then just went with it.

There's some bs racist and misogynist threads that people put up on this site. A couple weeks back I actually read a thread that I had to report for abuse to the mods. Some man upset that his girlfriend broke up with him and he went on a rant bashing WOMEN---like all women. Uhg, what's wrong with people?

Racist's feed off anger.. don't give in and you would help out more then you think.
Sorry if I was harsh, I understand your concern. Some people just don't think before they act.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Why didn't you just add your criticism to the existing thread? Why did you feel it necessary to start a new one?

I didn't mean to start a new thread, I hit the start thread button instead of reply accidently but then I just went with it.

The other poster was right though..maybe bringing more attention to it would be worse...uh. It's too late to be doing this...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

BruceEfury: You are right. I get too angry about hate and ignorance. It applies to other things in my life as well. AZ immigration SB1020, West Borough Baptists and fundamentalists, etc.

I need to fight it with peace or somehow..

Sigh, good night all! I've had too much for one day.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Ummmm.

Couldnt a Private message do?

Did you really need to do this?

How would you feel if I published the same kind of thread.... about you?

This is why ATS is going in the gutter. This is why ATS shouldnt have went mainstream.

Blah.

_I just now saw that you "did it on accident". You should ask the Mods to 404 this thread =)
edit on 14-9-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
sorry but i dont buy the accident.. you had to put a title in and you have directed it at "the guy who thinks..."

you can easily delete it yourself... edit and delete all your text.. other than that your thread is just a personal attack on someone for their opinions.. even criticizing grammer and spelling, which is ridiculous and has nothing to do with your original point...

sorry to sound harsh.. im just saying...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Amen. some black people don't even bother to vote and they're the smart ones, they know the true fact: Nothing ever changes.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
First of all, there is nothing wrong with creating a second thread which presents your opposing views on the topic.

Change the title to reflect that, present several points to support your opinion, and you'd have a winning thread. The problem with this thread is that it is a reply to him and his post.

Not meant as criticism, just a suggestion for future posts/threads.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeah seriously you could have just PM'd me... lol you guys think I drive around in my truck boat truck with a confederate flag bumper sticker. I was just asking a question from what I have observered...

top topics

join