It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blue...Just Another Dying Race...did John W..make the ultimate Prophecy for Australians?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Chadwickus

These should be owned by us. These aren't our exports. It's a contract for them to come here and take it, no?

like most things in the world mate.. (unfortunately)

but never forget the real reason behind it.... like most things in the world... MONEY

The fact is, maybe Australia wouldnt be the country you know today without it..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

so let me get this straight ....you spent 2 years in oz and now you are true blue...even more than aussies.....you my freind are what is known around here as a tool....so if i spent 7 years on the isle wight that must make me some sort of english guru.....i mean i have 3.5 times the accumalted knowledge of the said country than u do..so

sorry for the rant of my post but this tools absolute ignorance just hits a nerve...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Propaganda from the mining benificiaries is loud and persistent in Australia.

Traitors get paid handsomely as history will testify...the loud psuedo True Blue Aussies will tell all who are either brain dead or on their payroll how selling your nation to the Chinese will benefit Australians.

Fook that, I Have a brain ...I have experience....we are being colonised via AUSSIE accented traitors being paid lots and lots of coin for preaching to the public via the paid off media, how the Maoist/stalinist/anti human rights/anti freedom of speech....Chinese will benefit australians via their ownership of our farmland/mine leases/suburbs/manufacturing companies.

Traitors Traitors traitors traitors , traitors, traitors.
True blue traitoirs

Do you think this is exclusive to Australia?

Its the way of the world now.. foreign investment and foreign ownership of land and companies is happening on every nation on earth..

look at the uk for example.. massive foreign investment.. including many aussie companies and ex pats..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

so let me get this straight ....you spent 2 years in oz and now you are true blue...even more than aussies.....you my freind are what is known around here as a tool....so if i spent 7 years on the isle wight that must make me some sort of english guru.....i mean i have 3.5 times the accumalted knowledge of the said country than u do..so

sorry for the rant of my post but this tools absolute ignorance just hits a nerve...

your personal attack is why this site has gone downhill fast.. members like you we do not need..

you are the "tool", who obviously cant read or understand english... i never said i was a true blue.. i said i would be more qualified than most aussies to call myself that, because of my experience there (anyone who understands the true blue term will know what im saying)..

i never once claimed to be australian.. even adding im english at the end of the statement..

your rudeness and ignorance are not needed here.. your are just derailing someones thread..

edit on 14/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Chadwickus

These should be owned by us. These aren't our exports. It's a contract for them to come here and take it, no?

Hence the theory behind the current government's rent resources tax.

These companies are selling Australian resources for 10 times what they are paying to get them out of the ground.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i also understand what it means to be a true blue aussie.. and am actually far more qualified than most Australians to label myself with this tag, even though i am english..

Do tell.....

I can't wait to hear this from a Pom!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It is sad in fact dissappointing to read the replies to this excellent OP.
If some members cannot be bothered to think..then why reply?
I was not born here in Australia, but I have spent lots of time embracing the bush...the place where the wind doesn't assail one with viperous odours, where the ground does not oooze chemical leftovers, where the sky is pure , where the man made engineering juggernaut hasn't made you wish life began a few centuries ago.

Now ..you knockers have not got a clue what is happenning here.

"Sold out like sponge cakes"

Doesn't now even touch the oven handle of treason occurring in this country.

What its normal...happens all the time...go tell that to the ghosts with belly wounds in no mans land...yeah tey are now in peace until they hear the gutless yellow sheilas who shout "thats the way it is"

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

well gee im sorry if i insulted your english pride there,but it took it as an insult that you would declare yourself aussie because you spent 2 years here and spant 8 weeks as a jackaroo,those statements in themselves are joke,so yes there was an element of a personal attack to your ridiculus statements....and i do beleive like you i have the right to an opinion,if that opinion ofends you then too bad...
you are assuming you have knowledge about something you clearly do not...its people like you in fact this site could do without

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I found it strange that in Australia, all the best fruit and veg grown gets shipped abroad and the lower quality stuff gets sold in Australia.
How does that work.

edit on 14-9-2011 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

I found it strange that in Australia, all the best fruit and veg grown gets shipped abroad and the lower quality stuff gets sold in Australia.
How does that work.

that would be the goverment selling the land the mailnly the chinese...so yes it wont be long until we export our food then have to import it back at inflated prices...and yep your right the best fruit and veg we grow gets exported...too bad it will all soon be chinese owned

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

How does that work.

The best seafood/meat/vegetables/fruit all goes overseas ,and the very well off Aussies(most overseas recent arrivals) who can afford to eat at posh reastauraunts and markets.
The seconds and thirds go to those who have lived here all their lives and those whose parents/grandparents /husbands fought or who are fighting in wars.
Most Aussies who buy takeaway seafood do not realise the fish they are eating is imported,via sickening third world harvest practices.
All the good fish , free of bacteria and pollution is bought by the O/s market.
Same with the meat...we are just trash in our own land.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

well gee im sorry if i insulted your english pride there,but it took it as an insult that you would declare yourself aussie because you spent 2 years here and spant 8 weeks as a jackaroo,those statements in themselves are joke,so yes there was an element of a personal attack to your ridiculus statements....and i do beleive like you i have the right to an opinion,if that opinion ofends you then too bad...
you are assuming you have knowledge about something you clearly do not...its people like you in fact this site could do without

you didn't insult my English pride (mild racism).. and you didn't express your opinion you were just damn rude! if this is how you generally express your opinions then i stand by my original statement.. we do not need members like you on ATS.. you just drag the site down.

So you still don't understand, ill explain it again..I never once declared myself Aussie, i was highlighting that i understand the term and what it means to be true blue.. Because i worked with true blue hardcore Aussies for 2 years.

And assuming I have knowledge that i do not? I probably have more insight into your country than you do..

Although i was wrong about one thing, the education system is OBVIOUSLY not what i thought it was..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown

i also understand what it means to be a true blue aussie.. and am actually far more qualified than most Australians to label myself with this tag, even though i am english..

Do tell.....

See.. now, here is a perfect example of the racism that people don't see with Australians.. i had to put up with alot of this crap when i was there.

People like yourself do no favours for the majority of decent Aussie's.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Its not about Pommy Jackeroos or Lesbian Jillaroos, its about the basic fact that the Australian Race has been sold out by its own , for cash.
And no one wants to acknowledge it.
Cowards.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

well so far the only thing i can see that you are right about is the education system it if far behind...but still you are romancing in your fantasy of being an ozzy or thinking you you know what its like .....and just for your information im saying this as a born and bred pom...my old man was born on the isle of wight,i lived there for 8 years,ive lived all over europe and have lived the last 25 years of my life here in australia and i dont even consider myself true blue...so yeh i struggle with your statements ....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Do tell.....

See.. now, here is a perfect example of the racism that people don't see with Australians.. i had to put up with alot of this crap when i was there.

LOL, how can I be racist???? You don't know what race I am and most Australians are from English Stock.

And you didn't answer the question, you deflected it.

How are you more qualified to be a true blue Aussie than anybody born here and has lived here their whole lives regardless of ethnic origin?
edit on 14/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Korrection

edit on 14/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Still Kan't do grammar....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

well so far the only thing i can see that you are right about is the education system it if far behind...but still you are romancing in your fantasy of being an ozzy or thinking you you know what its like .....and just for your information im saying this as a born and bred pom...my old man was born on the isle of wight,i lived there for 8 years,ive lived all over europe and have lived the last 25 years of my life here in australia and i dont even consider myself true blue...so yeh i struggle with your statements ....

Looks like my education comment was lost on you.. kind of backs up my point..

and..
romancing a fantasy im Aussie..
you are deluded my friend.. exactly where and when have i ever claimed to be Australian?

Your are just inventing stuff now to try and back your side of the argument.. but are in fact making yourself look like more of a 'tool' in the process.

No matter what you say.. the fact is you ARE rude and ignorant and you (including myself) have derailed this thread far enough now.. so this ends now..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
good.sorry op had a moment there....so back to why our land is being sold...ffs we should be a self sufficient counrty...we need to sack the goverment,find someone to replace who will preserve our best interests.....time to start looking after our farmers,invest in them as they are our future....food is essential as we hit record population world wide

peace

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Do tell.....

LOL, how can I be racist???? You don't know what race I am and most Australians are from English Stock.

And you didn't answer the question, you deflected it.

How are you more qualified to be a true blue Aussie than anybody born here and has lived here their whole lives regardless of ethnic origin?
edit on 14/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Korrection

edit on 14/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Still Kan't do grammar....

look fella.. i was replying to a previous comment about not understanding what it meant to be true blue.. i never claimed to be aussie.
when i said 'qualified' it was meant more as in understanding what it means to be a true Australian, because i worked for 2 years in the outback with the most hardcore Australians you will ever meet.
Ive seen and experienced things in Australia that 95% of Aussies never will.. (not trying to sound big headed here)

And im sure your fully aware you original comment was mildly racist.. it doesn't matter what your ethnic origins are, it came from an Australian viewpoint in an anti English tone..

racism comes in may forms my friend.. not just against colour or creed..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join