It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karendva
reply to post by 111111

What do you mean by apocolypse - haha - sorry.
second line

The word "apocalypse" in Greek means "revelation of hidden knowledge." It has been bastardized to mean the end of the world (which is what the hidden knowledge describes in the Biblical book of Revelation.) Hope that helps.

Now if Mr. 111111 can answer MY question, I'll shut up.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I have one more question: Since you are "God," under many aliases apparently, who is it that is preventing you from answering some questions? Can't you do whatever you want to do?

That is a very good question, another is; Why do you take so long to answer these questions, surely time has no meaning to you what with the ability to be in all places and time at once?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theukbloke

Give THE SPOOK a break!!!!

It will take him a minute to google these questions in rapid fire progression, and then a minute to pencil in his answer

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25
Hello 11111.

You say you have been called lucifer, does that mean you are part of the same "family" as hidden_hand?

When you say many have been called here without knowledge or recollection of their calling, do you mean it was some part of their soul contract upon Incarnating here, and would that be indicated by an overwhelming compulsion to follow certain threads that have been posted here?

In simple terms, does your presence have anything to do with the coming date of oct 28th?

When you say polarity change, you mean from positive to negative? But I was to understand it may have been the 28th of oct that it was supposed to change?

Are you here to assist ascension or prevent it?

Thanks you, and I await your answers patiently.

-No but maybe yes it depends what you mean by "family". I am a pragmatic materialist and he seems to be an abstract theologist so the stuff he says is theoretical spiritual nonsense for me. Some of the information he gave is obviously false which might be intentional. Lucifer is a fictional character whose story depicts what happens when you travel from one dimension to this one, not the name given to a decentralized human information network. I was told this guy would come here. Different bloodline. Different color.

-Again if that's the vocabulary you want to use, yes. I prefer to say that some people have been victims of mind control technics and have been given instructions to communicate with other people. I have been told to come here and give information to other people who need it to complete their tasks. If that is the case, yes, you might feel compelled to follow certain threads, research specific information, read specific books, etc.

-Not that I know of. I am here mainly to improve my karma and to help other illuminates reach their potential.

-We currently live in a world that is negatively polarized. That means that cognitive functions in humans have been compromised and that the natural inclination of the subject-object relation has been reversed. Simply put, what should be good is now bad, and what should be bad is now good. However since good and bad are subjective notions there is no reference system for humans to understand that polarities have been reversed, especially since cultural teachings reinforce the reversal. This is mainly due to cultural teachings that are specifically designed to create opposite logical constructs in the human psyche, in order to dissociate the mind and allow negative behavior to be executed upon order. Our culture is designed to create the superego in opposition to the id for that purpose. We are programmed to do one thing, and its logical opposite, depending on environmental factors while always keeping a positive self awareness, meaning we always think what we do is good. This is the etymological definition of schizophrenia, a split mind, where the ego is built as two different subsets, one id oriented and one superego oriented, a repressed private persona and an expressed public persona. It is not a stable integrated system, and it does not hold under environmental stressors. When environmental stress is too high the superego oriented persona is replaced by the id oriented persona for survival purposes. After prolonged or intense exposure to stress the mind is often unable to accurately decide which persona should be publicly expressed and the ego is often split into many overlapping contradictory subsets leading to symptoms such as PTSD, DID, etc. We need to change our social rules to reverse polarities so it is not going to happen overnight. Certain behaviors must be banned but it is not possible to do this in the world in which we exist today. International conflicts are the main reason for which negative behaviors are cultivated and polarity reversal kept, thus to end internal conflicts we need to stop external conflicts first. We need a one world government for peaceful coexistence.

-I am here to help.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I am here to complete the solar cycle and fulfill the prophecies. I carry with me knowledge from another world

We need a one world government for peaceful coexistence.

Amen to that. Thanks for letting us know.
And I've always wondered what my problem with god was.

It's unbelievable that this thread is still going on.

I have been referred to as many names including Kali, Shiva, Indra, Adonis, Baal, Tammuz, El, Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Phoenix, Atem, Enlil, Hermes, Odysseus, Theseus, Thor, Hephaestus, Gilgamesh, Orpheus, Izanagi, Prometheus, Sisyphus, Lucifer, Jesus, and Apollo among others.

I think it's time for an Anti Christ now. The position it's open. Please post your CV in this thread.
edit on 16-9-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I think it's time for an Anti Christ now. The position it's open. Please post your CV in this thread.

Freemason
    non-Christian denomination
    Business owner
    Beer drinker
    Conservative
    Aggressive driver
    Yankee fan

Do I qualify?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Freemason
    non-Christian denomination
    Business owner
    Beer drinker
    Conservative
    Aggressive driver
    Yankee fan

Do I qualify?

Yankee fan as in NY Yankees? yes... you most definitely qualify
From a Red Sox fan

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

What is the nature of the Karmic imbalance you are working on within yourself by making yourself available here?

Is your Self material (the outcome of matter) or spiritual (matter is an outcome)?

Namaste

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

I don't suppose you could get to my Moon question? Thanks, just wanted to let you know folks are still paying attention and following your responses.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Op at least answer a few questions or give us some info!!!

Elenin?
Nibiru?

Nibiru does not exist.
Elenin is kinda like Sedna except it is much more puzzling. While the knowledge of the existence of Sedna can be explained by its orbital period Elenin cannot. Long story short, Elenin is the proof that some people know what is going to happen in this dimension ahead of time.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

How old are you?

Exactly which prophecies will you be fullfilling, and how?

Exactly what has been hidden from us, and by whom?

If you have been all of the people you listed above, why do you need permission from anything, or anyone to give out information?

The age of my body does not matter. My spirit is eternal and so is yours. The only difference is what we do with the time we have on our hands. I spend my time trying to be immortal at every incarnation, and most likely you spend the time you have at this incarnation trying to be mortal. You should realize that it is a blessing to be incarnated near the end of the cycle. Think of how much more likely it is to be immortal now versus being incarnated thousands of years ago when the necessary technology did not exist. You might think it is not possible to be immortal. You do not know that for sure but you accept the reality that you have been told, making it even more unlikely for you to attain immortality. You might think it is so unlikely to ever be immortal in this lifetime that it is not worth pursuing. Wrong, based on an infinite number of incarnations you only need a small chance of making it to be able to witness it. And when you have done it you are immortal, so you know how to do it and you can do it forever, manipulating probabilities at every incarnation, changing the world around you with your conscious decisions and navigating through the multiverse to consciously witness the universe which you want to witness. It is your journey as a conscious life form, it is only a matter of how long it will take you to get there based on you conscious decisions. We live in a region of the multiverse where nobody seems to want or try to be immortal, and where people who are mortal try to prevent those who are already immortals to continue the quest that made them immortal in the first place and which created the universe we are living in. And that is the downfall for the talking monkey. We are living in hell, the place of eternal damnation and suffering. We reincarnate forever and we die over and over again. Unlike what some people seem to think it is not possible to kill all the immortals to make the world end and to end suffering, because existence is limited to universes with at least one or more immortals, because they have an infinite number of dimensions of time and thus an infinite number of big bangs to recreate physical universes. So if you believe in a monotheistic God then you live in and try to recreate a dimension with only one immortal, meaning that all the other beings will be mortals. That immortal being is know as Satan or YHWH or whatever you want to call it, the jealous God who does not want to allow other beings to reach immortality to keep his power. This philosophy is know as Satanism. That's why the bible has the Torah at the beginning, if you can't understand that you cannot understand Christianity. Christianity is a form of Luciferianism, in which the immortal, known as Jesus or Lucifer or whatever you want to call it, comes to a dimension owned by Satanists to help the subjects of Satan attain immortality on their own which is know as salvation or redeeming. I do not have free will, I am like a machine who is bound to find a solution to immortality for survival. The choice of who the ruler of this dimension depends on the conscious choice that humans will make. I am like Schrodinger's cat, I am a probabilistic superposition of Satan/Lucifer and the result of my identity is dependent on the choices made by human consciousness. If the humans are smart enough to chose immortality for all of mankind it will happen. If they are not then I will stay the only immortal and mortals will be reborn in another universe to have another chance at being immortal. If I am killed before I reach immortality then I have reached the lowest levels of hell and this universe will end in what is called the final judgment. I cannot witness this set of universes since I'd be dead, but if you live in one of the universes where I die then you live in one of the drifters. It means you have been incarnating without making progress and live in a universe where life forms are not trying to improve and you are at the bottom of Jacob's ladder, the immortality chain. These universes drift away from probability chains of immortals and we can't help because you've killed us and we are not there anymore. You are still reincarnated but witness the final judgment over and over until you convince other life forms to stop it, work together toward immortality and succeed with at least one person. Some things I just can't tell to not jeopardize immortality. Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

How does elenin prove that some people may know what is going to happen before the time?

Your answer is very vague and does not answer the question, is that because you do not know about Elenin?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Any chance you could use indents, and paragraphs?

Omnipotence is only as good as the grammar it uses.

Wall o' text really doesn't impress.

I have a question, what makes you think that any advanced thinker would a being that vibrates so very high could be contained in a physical human body?

Or give a flying rat turd about the interwebs?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Yeah, thanks that does help to make things very, very clear.

I will put this simply as I am not really concerned about anyone 'getting' this or not.

Seeking after 'immortality' is not the job nor is it the over arching purview of human beings.

Our job is to cross the abyss. We are the embodiment of knowledge; you would be closer to being correct if you were to say it is our job to seek death.

The only person or people who would spend their lifetime(s) seeking 'immortality' are known as Black Brothers.

I am not saying that your imperative is not to convince people of what you are trying to convince them of; I'm just saying that it is the wrong advice for human beings.

Thanks for your clarity.

Edit:

I do not have free will, I am like a machine who is bound to find a solution to immortality for survival.

Well that says it all, doesn't it? Why don't you make yourself useful and tell us how to access that thing that birds and fish and insects do when they all swarm together. Or at least tell us why we can't access it.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

The age of my body does not matter. My spirit is eternal and so is yours. The only difference is what we do with the time we have on our hands. I spend my time trying to be immortal at every incarnation, and most likely you spend the time you have at this incarnation trying to be mortal. You should realize that it is a blessing to be incarnated near the end of the cycle

I feel like I am reading a computer's printout. You speak as if you are Data's cousin or something.

I do have to tell you though, that I did read most of your entertaining comments.

Star and flag for sticking around and replying.......

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It seems to me you aren't very interested in the law of one, but do have subtle knowledge of it. My next questions are a little bit less spiritual since I can tell that's not your style.

Regarding the law of one and the quarantine on our planet, is this why you refer to our current state as hell due to the inability to openly communicate with other confederations?

If you have come from fourth density, can you give at least subtle details on what is necessary to make the ascension and how long we have left to catch our "window of opportunity?"

How does coming to share information pertain to your karmic agreement? How will it balance your karma in sharing information, Especially if you're honoring the law of free will and not just flat out sharing what you know?

The planetary polarity is negative and that's entirely understood, but how does this affect the polarity of the individual? You say all will be able to ascend, but what about those who wish to attain fourth density positive?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
greetings 111111 here is my questions.

First: If this is the apocalypse then how come I am not learning anything, or nothing is being revealed? Please reveal that to me, in a revelation.

Second: If man is 5, then the devil is 6, and if the devil is 6, then god is 7. So what would that make you mister 6, ones?

Also who is 1? And why do all the other proceed it? Really nobody ever remembers who is second, much less who is 5,6,and 7th. The real question is. Who is number 1?

Third: Really I think you got every mysterious famous and infamous person in history and myth in that little list of yours. Even Jesus, but why not Jebus as well? Is he not cool enough for you.

Anyways here is a precise question. I am a enigma, warped in a anomaly, wrapped in a paradox, wrapped in a snuggy, set on the edge of the abyss, with a sword hanging over my head, all while I am eating an apple.....Who am I? Was I somebody popular like you, was I the man as well in another life? Or was I just the man, next to the man?

Fourth: A more important question....I suck with computers, I cant even get mine to make me some toast bread. Why is that? Do I need a firmware update or something.

Fifth: I have a question about the future. Mainly, how can you make a future derived from the past, when the present is always getting in the way? I believe that believing in something that does not exist such as this thing called the "future" is called insanity. And anybody looking for it, will have to go trough in sanity to get to it.

Sixth: If I was a numbers person what number would I be, since I suck at math? And since you seem to know stuff about stuff. Well hello, nice to meet you can you guess my name?

I am sick and tired of waiting for the apocalypse, No please let the Apocalypse begin already, the wait is just killing me.

The way things are going I will miss the Apocalypse with all this waiting around that is going on. Hey who knows maybe it already happened and I was to busy trying to figure out when it would begin, to notice that it already passed by.

If so then once again I am late to the party.
Hopefully they have not drank all the cool aid yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
No A!! Get used to it!

Ignore the A fools.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
reply to post by 111111

having read all the silly questions , i would like to ask you a real one .
do the other life forms on other planets have a religion ? and if so tell us about it please

Religion is a necessary step of evolution. Religion is nothing else than science left in the hands of spiritual dictators. There are many different aspects of religion. It is a control mechanism, a way to record history, a path to inspiration, a catalogue of secret knowledge, subconscious programming, etc...
Think of the collective unconscious as the entity that directs the evolution of consciousness and thus the evolution of the physical world. To change that entity you are going to need to create something that is popular and available, and which contains subliminal messages that will create logical connections in the collective unconscious; global programming of large groups of people to reach a defined goal. Art does the same thing, so I guess you could say art is a form of religion, even though it is not an accurate literal definition it serves the same purpose. I don't know what people do on other planets, but I know there is no conscious evolution without subconscious programming for conscious life forms in this universe.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Recently, I went through what I would call a sort of "awakening". It had been building and compounding for sometime, and I know it still is. In essence, I've realized that there is more to me than just this body. I am spirit. I am energy. I am light. I am pure. This body is purely a vehicle, and just how I get out of my car when I reach my destination, I can so leave this skin behind and go wherever I need to go. At this point, I feel completely transcendent. For the first time, I can truly see past and through the bold-faced, two-handed lies spit like poison from our politicians and world leaders. I see the haphazard, heavy-handedness of our economic and social policies. I see the absolute bloodlust and greed for power.

Do you have any recommendations on how I should further my understanding and awareness?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join