It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
strange, i've never heard of a legendary anomaly sent to answer questions
you'd think someone would have mentioned it

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111

Originally posted by subtopia
What is the significence of the letter M.

The letter M is a reflection of the number 1 through an axis, hence it is equal to the number 11 just like the letter W.
11 is the number of dimensions of space in this reality or matrix and thus it is referred as a master number because it is the mathematical basis of the existence of the three-dimensional universe we perceive.

Did you look that up on google or Wiki,or did you ask, ASK.com for the answer. Yuh, anyone could look that up and get that answer.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The letter M is a reflection of the number 1 through an axis, hence it is equal to the number 11 just like the letter W.
11 is the number of dimensions of space in this reality or matrix and thus it is referred as a master number because it is the mathematical basis of the existence of the three-dimensional universe we perceive.

Could you perhaps list those 11 dimensions, I am only aware of 4.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Question:

What is the relationship between the Masonic Compass and Square symbol and the number 11(eleven)?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/137d2e0e5b35.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

See String Theory, specifically M-Theory:

String Theory
en.wikipedia.org...

M-Theory
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
ZZZZZ JQSPE OLNGV QTKRG UDHKC NKRTS HWDMF WADIP EILWF NFCVU SNTGB
WTRJC MFEOX XKPXX NUKKR BGTSX NHRTM TSFXP CPOHH XWKXM QPMJT EXCAT
NNIBL BCVEQ QCQCD HICMN ONHIA UHRMM PUXBV RIQIC EEGTI LSKHC BKTOH
TTTLG FQGKU WJSOK QMBRS KRIGM IDQTH GLZZZ YYYYY

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Question:

What is the relationship between the Masonic Compass and Square symbol and the number 11(eleven)?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/137d2e0e5b35.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

I dont know what 11 has to do with it, but i assume the "G" stands for Google... :p

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Where are you from 1111111?
edit on 14-9-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

i presume your god and mine to be omniscient, omnipresent, etc, etc.

so why bother to have a universe at all? and please dont bother me with some religious answer like;-

"god is adding more glory to himself thru his creation."

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Tell us more, please. I would like to know if you have any input on the 40-week cycle.

I've posted an interesting graph here.... six 40-week cycles

The number 42........ each major move is made of 6 smaller moves of 40 weeks each, or 240 weeks. 7 of these major moves consist of 42 smaller moves of 40 weeks each, or 1680 weeks. 1680 weeks is 11,760 days. 11,760 days divided by 365 equals 32.2 years. 322

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
111111 - questions - be specific as this information is already known

1: who created spirit realm
2: give a complete description of the manner that the Greys are able to transport oxygen around their vascular systems, please include molecular structures.
3: The Anunnaki - describe who they are - their purpose and current position
4: describe in detail the process for energy manipulation by humans for the vortecies process and how a race will create this.
5: discuss the transitional realms.

I look forward to your reply.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay, I'll play.

Tell me about 90377 Sedna and it's significance?

There is not that much significance really except that it was used as marker of knowledge like Sirius B was when it was discovered. If you tell people that we were more advanced scientifically in the past than what we are now people will not believe you. If you can predict scientific discoveries before they happen then it leaves little doubt that we have forgotten a lot of things.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Hey,

Though I have seen threads in the same vane I will keep an open mind
I have some (hopefully) intelligent questions which should put you through your paces

1. you have described yourself as God. Where are you from, how did you get here and how will you help people 'ascend'/get through this cycle?

2. What type of people will 'acsend'?/will you help?

3. If there is 'one infinite creator' (as described in an other similar thread) how did he come in to being and attain consciousness?

4. Are the powers that be simply misguided/evil people or are they there to serve a purpose?

5. Is nibiru real (sorry, had to ask!)

6. Is there a specific time and date for the sh*t to hit the fan (ie-mass global changes that affect life)

7. Why are there tunnells under all pyramids and does the hollow earth theory have any credibility

8. Does the sun drive evolution?

9. How can we (as a species) unlock our inherant potential?

10. what comes after this life? Will our conciousness continue?

I look forward to your answers
Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Is the meaning of life really 42?

I honestly would have expected at least a 3-digit number.

In english gematria BAD=42
It might seem like it's not intentional but if you understand the polarity reversal that has happened on this planet it makes sense. If you understand the nature of the information in the Hitchhiker's guide you would know that the author lied when he said 42 was chosen randomly.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

You would think that any self-respecting deity, would know that the plural of millennium is in fact millennia.... Not "millenniums".

I think I'll give your apocalypse a pass. I'm holding out for a savior with a better grasp of the English language.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hello 11111.

You say you have been called lucifer, does that mean you are part of the same "family" as hidden_hand?

When you say many have been called here without knowledge or recollection of their calling, do you mean it was some part of their soul contract upon Incarnating here, and would that be indicated by an overwhelming compulsion to follow certain threads that have been posted here?

In simple terms, does your presence have anything to do with the coming date of oct 28th?

When you say polarity change, you mean from positive to negative? But I was to understand it may have been the 28th of oct that it was supposed to change?

Are you here to assist ascension or prevent it?

Thanks you, and I await your answers patiently.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Sould this not be in the Hoax forum?

Or the "special" area.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by 111111

Question:

Is the so-called "rapture" promoted by some Christians an actual physical event that is to take place between now and 2015, and if so, what are the specifics of this event.

No sorry but there is no such thing as a divine rapture. You should think of the bible as a computer program, or a set of instructions rather than a total literal description. Some people intend separate themselves from the general population in case things turn bad, if that's what you are referring to it is something you need to be proactive about and it will not be handed to you on a silver platter.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

-I can only answer questions for a limited period of time.
Oh goodie, you're promising to leave. When will that be, exactly? I'd like to add it to my calendar so I can come back when this forum is relatively loon-free.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
A question that has troubled me from my youth, oh great one...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join