It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategies we need to use to give more attention to Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The uneducated masses need to learn about this smart doctor so they can know what he TRUELY stands up for and not what TPTB tell them what he stands for. We need to convince the masses that he is not a fringe candidate like what's his face that ran independently against the first G.B. president. I will be passing out main street and flooding it with flyers soon but I'm trying to balance it with the facts that almost everybody agrees with while trying to leave out the stuff that the media is trying to use against him to make him sound like a LOON.
I think the average person agrees that what they put into their own body is up to them and that the government shouldn't monitor their piss; a.k.a. basic human civil rights "Your body your right". This goes along with the argument that you should be free to do what you want unless you infringe on somebody elses human rights (like what our forefathers taught us and what used to be practiced). I don't want to speak too much about drugs because that could scare the ultra-conservatives but his views would go along with exactly what many minorities would believe (hoping to make them think about just voting democratic and for Obama blindly because he's part black believe he's their savior).
I think we need to address that we incarcerate the most of our citizens in our country than any other (Hopefully again that will get at least some of the black votes away from Obama)
I believe in smaller government (which should get votes from Reps. and Tea Baggers). However I do believe off and on that taxes help our country (I mean look at 1950 when ppl were paying like 30% taxes and everything seemed hunky dorey).
I also have some other ideas but I'd like yours as well. I'm also going to start a Topic questiong why blacks are married to the democratic party,

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Since I'm one of those "uneducated masses" I suggest starting with an education campaign.

You could start it right now on this thread, even.

What are the core values of the campaign?
What is the evidence that those are workable values and not just empty ideology?
What's his own track record at being effective? Do the values he wants us to support work for him?

I must say that even with as little as I know about Ron Paul, I'd be inclined to vote for for him if I got the chance just to send a message to everybody else.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Let me ask you? Do you really believe that both of the parties can do anything at all?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I can start...for you.....Ron Paul says "audit the Federal Reserve" lets do it! Why hasn't any president done that?

We can go with Obama's we need change not more of the same what did obama do?

we can go with poppy bush, no new taxes....what did he do?

in the end it all comes down to the pitch line right?

So, we have one candidate saying "audit the federal reserve" what a novel idea isn't it?

now anyone in the know should know that that's the best pitch line in decades, and not just for the fact the reserve has never been audited or the fact that they are not even a government agency.....but for the simple fact they loan money to the government and expect to be paid back with interest....now how does that work?

They give the government 1 dollar on loan saying for that 1 dollar with interest you now owe us 2 dollars....well since the Reserve is the only one able to print or produce actual money now the government has to go back and ask for a loan of 3 dollars just to pay the Reserve and continue to function...there is no end to it.....now how many trillions of dollars is there in debt?

Debt that doesnt need to be IF the government produced it's own money?

Have you ever heard a candidate ever say audit the federal reserve in their speeches? so why not give Paul the chance to make good on his word?

A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible.
Woodrow Wilson

The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.
Woodrow Wilson

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
~ Woodrow Wilson

and this coming from the man who enacted the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 on Dec 23rd when congress was on holiday and the only people there to approve it were the ones who were in the banksters pockets....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Cool quotes from Woodrow Wilson, I slammed him in my other topic but I did love what he did during WW1 setting up the league of nations. And I know about the Fed but how would I print that in a way the layman would be able to understand... I guess how you did it but would there be a way with a little more flare and a little less words to read?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

i agree he screwed us and after the fact had a conscience.....what a sad sap....he was a robot for his bosses....he did his job good and when it was over he felt for humanity and his own country too bad it was too late....

hahaha if i had flare id make a great presentation on the topic....theres got to be one on youtube right?

who would watch it though?

top topics

join