It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN doesn't acknowledge Ron Paul.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

that's just a taste....go to cnn and discover it.....

it's all Romney, Perry, and a little Bachmann on top, why?

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.
There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

Now why would we want a President that wants to audit the federal reserve (for the first time ever) even if we are in a financial crisis and the Federal Reserve is at the heart of it? (emphasis added)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
no mention of him on talk radio either...just the other guys

i think they are scared of him

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ron Paul should call everyone out at the next debate, next week I think it is. He should ask, in front of all the cameras, why he's being ignored and left out of the discussion on the Fed, given many of the ideas being flung around are his to begin with.
edit on 14-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

They have to be scared of him.....

If he was a planted minion of TPTB then they would promote him more...right?

I believe he really does prove a threat to TPTB and I hope he's not just a Bullmoose candidate again....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul has enough attention already, and TPTB know it! Although i'm not American and i don't even live in America i still very much care who becomes the president of USA as we all know how much the US influences world events.

I truly hope that by the time elections come, every US citizen will have been exposed to Paul's opinions in one way or another, primarily through the internet. Unfortunately, most US citizens still rely on the Mass Media to be informed of anything and still let the MSM dictate or at least influence their opinion so who knows how the real voting will go. Actually, who knows if TPTB won't attempt a fixed voting or something of the sort.

I hope i'm wrong and Ron Paul really becomes the next President. And i hope that when he does, he keeps his policies unchanged!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think Ron Paul is fantastic, and I completely agree that mainstream media tends to not give him as much coverage as other candidates. But who exactly are the powers that be (TPTB)? I see that thrown around so often on ATS, it's unfortunate that arguments just end there a lot of the time, that it's TPTB fault, and it seems to be counterproductive to really solving the issue at hand. I'd argue that there has to be a way to promote Ron Paul other than just saying "TPTB don't like him" and end of story. Curious to hear others thoughts, but kind of tired of hearing the argument that it's because some unidentifiable group of people deem it so...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gator1177

For anyone who has taken the time to learn about Ron Paul, we know that he has been championing the ideals now being regurgitated by his clones for the past 30 years.

In the last debate, they asked everyone about the Federal Reserve EXCEPT Ron Paul, seriously???

It would seem that they are allowing the Ron Paul clones to spew his ideas so it appears as though these ideals are not Ron Paul's but those of his rivals... Absolutely shameful.

1). Steal Ron Paul's ideals.
2). Allow the other candidates to to broadcast these ideals during the debates.
3). Censor Ron Paul while simultaneously smearing him.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

sad i know i just posted this on another new thread......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can start...for you.....Ron Paul says "audit the Federal Reserve" lets do it! Why hasn't any president done that?

We can go with Obama's we need change not more of the same what did obama do?

we can go with poppy bush, no new taxes....what did he do?

in the end it all comes down to the pitch line right?

So, we have one candidate saying "audit the federal reserve" what a novel idea isn't it?

now anyone in the know should know that that's the best pitch line in decades, and not just for the fact the reserve has never been audited or the fact that they are not even a government agency.....but for the simple fact they loan money to the government and expect to be paid back with interest....now how does that work?

They give the government 1 dollar on loan saying for that 1 dollar with interest you now owe us 2 dollars....well since the Reserve is the only one able to print or produce actual money now the government has to go back and ask for a loan of 3 dollars just to pay the Reserve and continue to function...there is no end to it.....now how many trillions of dollars is there in debt?

Debt that doesnt need to be IF the government produced it's own money?

Have you ever heard a candidate ever say audit the federal reserve in their speeches? so why not give Paul the chance to make good on his word?

A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible.
Woodrow Wilson

The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.
Woodrow Wilson

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
~ Woodrow Wilson

and this coming from the man who enacted the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 on Dec 23rd when congress was on holiday and the only people there to approve it were the ones who were in the banksters pockets....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

For anyone who has taken the time to learn about Ron Paul, we know that he has been championing the ideals now being regurgitated by his clones for the past 30 years.

In the last debate, they asked everyone about the Federal Reserve EXCEPT Ron Paul, seriously???

It would seem that they are allowing the Ron Paul clones to spew his ideas so it appears as though these ideals are not Ron Paul's but those of his rivals... Absolutely shameful.

1). Steal Ron Paul's ideals.
2). Allow the other candidates to to broadcast these ideals during the debates.
3). Censor Ron Paul while simultaneously smearing him.

Which is no surprise by any. They notice that his ideas were gaining traction, so now everyone is on the bandwagon using those ideas to try and get attention.

He, or we, need to make it known that the what these puppets happen to be saying now, is much different from what they used to say, and is running more and more parallel to what Paul is saying.

These hypocrites need to be exposed for what they are. Someone with some solid bold video editing skills, and a good archive of video, could easily put together a nice presentation to show people where the credit is due, and who should really be in the spotlight.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

MSM is following their agenda, and they will never cover Paul like they do these other candidates... The media is an obstacle, and should be seen as nothing more. The more time we sit around focusing on the fact that they don't cover Paul, is time wasted, which could be time spent using other methods of marketing.

"You can keep on knocking, but you can't come in." - MSM

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by allstarninja

The Powers That Be are the ones who own the corporations that censor what the Media reports, the way the Markets trend, and the ones who control/influence the lawmakers......etc

if a tree falls in the forest and the media doesn't report it does it make a sound?

if gold's value is the highest ever but no one owns any, is it worth anything?

if you have paper in your wallet and its not backed by anything is there any value to it, if no one believes it has value?

a lot of questions, its the illusion and the control, the biggest banker and part of TPTB once said....

I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply. - Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ron Paul for president!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
who the F is perry anyway? who ever heard of him before these primaries? all out of the blue here comes Perry.....like the new obama.....perry is just a Bullmoose candidate....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

who the F is perry anyway? who ever heard of him before these primaries? all out of the blue here comes Perry

Why Do people say things like this? You don't know so you think nobody else knows?... This was said about Obama too, although everyone in Illinois (who knows who their senators are) knew he was a senator and everyone in Chicago knew him prior to becoming a senator (one reason he became senator) and those who followed politics knew who he was especially after his 2002 Speech Against the Iraq War...
(plus he wrote two international best selling books).

So here's a little bit about Rick Perry the Govenor of Texas (not quite out of the blue)...

Rick Perry is the current Governor of Texas. A Republican. Was elected Lieutenant Governor in 1998 and assumed the governorship in December 2000 when George W. Bush resigned to become President of the United States. Perry was then elected '02, '06 and '10.
He is the longest continuously serving current U.S. governor.
Perry is the only governor in Texas history to have appointed at least one person to every eligible state office, board, or commission position as well as six of the nine current judges of the Texas Supreme Court.

Perry is a major player...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

its a rhetorical question.....im just saying all of the sudden Perry comes out on the national stage yet no one outside of texas knew anything about him.....that doesnt seem fishy? and after watching him on the debates he's mindless and self centered......seems like just a front man....

now on to obama...if you are trying to include me into the obama fever group either pro or con then your absolutely wrong.....why bring up obama to my statement....when you dont even know my stance?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177

its a rhetorical question.....im just saying all of the sudden Perry comes out on the national stage yet no one outside of texas knew anything about him.....that doesnt seem fishy? and after watching him on the debates he's mindless and self centered......seems like just a front man....

now on to obama...if you are trying to include me into the obama fever group either pro or con then your absolutely wrong.....why bring up obama to my statement....when you dont even know my stance?

You asked who the F--- was Perry, i explained (i didn't know you were being rhetorical)... After that question you compared him to Obama... Do you read what you write?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

you did state who Perry was after saying why do people say this ty for that,,, and i guess i compared him to obama but only in the sense obama came out of no where in the national political scene....whoops out of the blue here i am....so you stated perry's political jobs governor lt gov etc now what does he stand for besides his beautiful wife?

top topics

join