It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Eyewitness Video Surfaces- Explosions, Shills, and more....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Reasonable quality video and audio, and it is about an hour long:

vanadia.com...

I swear one of those guys seems like a government plant, the way he talks about the building coming down, literally within an hour or two of it happening. Some parts are very sad. At least one explosion is captured, although it appears it was from a gas leak.

In other parts, people on the street literally cuss the US government for messing with other countries, and precipitating the attack.

I say this is new, but it may not be. It is new to me, and you could say I've seen a few. Thought it was worthy of posting for 9/11 researchers. Notice I did not say truthers. Cause if I am a truther, then so is anyone who researches anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Just to fuel the conspiracy fires, here is a screen shot I captured:

Tyrone Demolition at the scene... Hmm. Might be worth checking up on.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Any company that dismantles buildings is called a demolition company. Even if they do it with sledge hammers.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The gas explosion at 26:00 may solve the mystery of the burnt out cars in the dirt parking lot.

The fire appears to have originated from the burnt out building behind the fence

Orange arrow in this arial shot.

This is the direction the people were running from. If there was a gas pipe in that building then this is the source of that fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hat's off to this guy for shooting such great footage

Any n0-planers out there should watch this, it ought to convince them otherwise.
Somebody needs to track down where the stories of bombs at the state department and supreme court started, I heard both of these rumors that day myself.
They only added to the confusion and there was zero evidence for either.

The emotions run the gamut of human possibility on this one video.
Interesting how the comments from black people varied from those of whites generally - several black men saying that this was "payback" for our foreign policies while so many others just wanted to go blow up some place, anyplace.

This is one of the best 9/11 videos around due to the variety of content.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I did some checking on WTC7, it had of all things 26,000 gal storage tanks full of diesel fuel for the back up gen, and in 1992, 3 floors were removed, changing the building's structural Integrity.

This was done by the request of the "Salmon brother's" a brokerage firm, part of an expansion they wanted.
This combined with the damage from the, WTC 1-2, could this be the cause? The collapse of the building 7, just might be never solved.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its odd i dont see any choppers in the sky near the wtc, the colour of the dust is very white compared to a lot of other video i have seen it almost looks like steam.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The no planers are just making sure they dont rule anything out, TV is the only media in which a psyop can be pulled on billions of people and made to look like something it wasn't.
The coverage from the tv stations is ambiguous at best and it does look fakey in places, i dont blame anyone for not ruling something out, you probably are not 100% correct in what you think happened, and this is the truth unless you saw it with your own eyes and there is multiple recordings of the same event from many angles all showing exactly the same thing as you saw, you cannot be sure that what you saw with your own eyes is in fact the combination of true events and not a smoke screen to mask the true events.
So don't blame or hate other people because they cannot so easily trust what they think they see, for all you know they might be right.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting the link to this video. Mr. Vanadia is to be congratulated. He's given us an outstanding, no hype, no BS slice of the New York streets on 9/11. Really enjoyed this. It's very low key but all the more real for it. It's really close to the people of New York . . . oddly a very un-American, anti-typical film.

This film is really neat. It is at times like news footage of the "man in the street" kind, progressing to a kind of Godard in Paris feel, to Ansel Adams shooting the smoke infested canyons of New York.

My heart goes out to New Yorkers. I see a lot of the people of my own city in you.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by The X

No. Surely not.

That video needs its own thread. And hopefully, not in the HOAX forum. THAT is blockbusting, MAJOR SMOKING GUN news if true.

BUT, it is probably another "no planer" whack job.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

I apologize for sounding harsh about the no-planes theory.
I cannot discount any theory until some thing is proven, so it's worth consideration.
They have good cause to wonder if some of the MSM coverage was manipulated (mostly due to the odd color and cloudiness of an otherwise cloudless day) and I agree that some of it may have been. Is it not possible that they took real footage of the plane hitting the South tower and replaced it with an animation instead? I cannot rationally account for the seamless entry of the 757 as is disappears into the building while showing no deformation and no wings or tail shearing away as one would have expected to see. The force of the impact should also have created more damage around the entry hole, possibly breaking out windows for several stories above and below.

Here's what I believe about it:
That planes did hit both towers.
That some of the footage was intentionally doctored up to further confuse anyone looking for answers. This would also account for the seemingly different angles of approach that vary from video to video. I don't know why I haven't read this theory anywhere before. To me it would account for all the anomalies of the day without creating conflict with eyewitness testimony.

It's a false trail planted by the MSM to make people think that no planes hit the buildings and some of the 9/11 truth movement may be controlled opposition.
I don't condemn anyone for being open to possibilities other than those commonly accepted.
I think it's bad science to eliminate any probability until definitive proof has been found, one way or the other.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: for clarification

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That video poster promotes also DEW version, the version that use some controlled opposition truthers like dr judy wood whose aim is to make truthers look like crackpots.
I guess the video is an intentional hoax, same as Simon's September Clues, aimed to destroy no planes theory with absurd and easy to debunk claims.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

" . . seems like a government plant". If irrelevant and worthless information is ever posted in this forum, this "seems like" a prime example.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
wow this insane in your face sh!t

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Food for thought. The no plane theory, could of been a holographic event, hard to comprehend but almost anything is possible in this day thanks to the amazing mind of man kind. Will we (the average common man) ever know, I doubt in this life time!
I'll be sharing that video about the no plane computer simulation amongst the local uni students and see what the young geniuses can dig up.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
wow this insane in your face sh!t

Not really, what do you see behind the bin? So just a normal construction site.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

top topics

join