It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Website,Paid For By The Obama Admin., Being Used To Fend Off Verbal Attacks Of The President!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I did my part. I just reported Maxine Waters.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by paxnatus

Pax you often attack the Pres..........so should I use this site against you?
ha ha

You already have them watching you anyway..........

Damn Clouds, always on my arse for calling it like I see it!

Would you please report me? It will save me the trouble.......But you
know who I am calling for bail! Be ready

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
BH, you and I often disagree, but please do not pretend to be this naive! You my dear are not!

The name of the website ALONE should tell you this NO polls

Here is what happens.......Let's say I overhear my neighbor in his own home, going off on a victriolic
rant about Obama. Let's then say the rant last long enough for me to grab my phone and record it.
Then I go to Obama funded website and report exactly what happened and" tell in this report what was said.

Then, let's say I upload the video of neighbor going off on a rant. Then I give my information and I give my neighbor's!!

This IS Specifically What THIS SITE IS FOR!!

Now ask yourself what does this website want all this personal information for??

Is it so they can send him a Hallmark Card?? OMG! you make me want to drink heavily!! LOL!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This IS straight from the Obama for America Attack watch web site!

Attacks: Get the Facts The Obama administration has strengthened our borders while making our immigration system smart and fair. F

Where the hell are these deluded individuals living??

I dare them to back this up with Hardcore Proof!

Pax

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Obama is making 'ol 'Tricky Dick' Nixon and his plumbers look like regular pillars of moral virtue with regard to building and acting on an enemies list.

When you stop and think about it, they even have the DHS infiltrating tea party groups and building the same kind of Red Files that existed in the 60's and early 70's. History does repeat itself. It's just so much worse in the sequel.

You'd have thought the 1970's would have taught everyone how this sort of thing ends. It's never a good thing.

I had www.barackobama.com open in another tab of Chrome while going through this thread, since they own attackwatch.com and have a release stating they launched it right on their site. Well, my cursor was disappearing after a second or two of inactivity and getting really annoying. In starting to close tabs to figure out which one was running a no-no, the barackobama.com tab is what immediately stopped it. Just an interesting FYI.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: An odd thing....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I saw a commercial for this on TV today. It is for reporting campaigne ads that are lies or slander.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
From what I get from the sight it looks to be a way to find the "truth" about Obama attacks. It is like a fact checker.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

that's exactly what I thought.....this is a hoax...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

I think it's real: link

Just scroll down a bit, it's on that page

I think it's a stupid waste of money, and has turned into the biggest joke!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So if we point out the constant barrage of felony level of crime coming from Obama and co, then they stop committing felonies?

This sounds like some hokey pokey community communist planner BS.

BTW.....I want McCarthy exhumed and cloned.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by R3KR

that's exactly what I thought.....this is a hoax...

Learning from various sources today, this is real and it is indeed implemented, by.. the great obama.
How paranoid can you be ?

Has anyone seen the twitter feeds ? THEY ARE HILARIOUS !!!
twitter.com...#!/search/%23attackwatch

The funniest one liner I heard was... "Obama has doubled down on the stupid"

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by sonnny1
Its just very Orwellian.

So, nothing illegal or nefarious, just a feeling of uneasiness, then?

Info gathered from some political website/informant,claiming YOU dont believe in Hope and change.

You do realize that the website isn't asking us to report other people, right? Just the attacks. And it's totally voluntary.

Every politician for many years has employed tactics in order to get feedback and find out what people are saying, but it's only THIS president's efforts that are "Orwellian"... :shk:

Your right,not Orwellian....

Stalin took the first steps to purge the country from “anti-Soviet elements,” targeting mostly people in his own party and the military. In this period, known as the Great Terror, the NKVD, led by Nikolai Yezhov, arrested anyone believed to oppose Stalin: certain ethnic groups, religious leaders, and members of other political parties, as well as people who held offices in the government, army, politics, and other such institutions.

Link

Wonder what the death toll would have been like if he had the internet........

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Please check out the first reply to my thread. Note the date and time they joined!

So what the hell just happened?

Obviously you don't love Obama, go directly to jail, lol

"If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill," Obama said, repeating the line to more cheers.

"Give me a win? Give me a break" Obama said,

www.breitbart.com...

Am I the only one that thinks he has lost it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That website does not matter.

When the data comes out showing the worst Christmas sales since recorded history....OBama's gone.

Maybe the Democrats can play Santa Clause and buy up $75 Billion in goods and give them out for free over Christmas so "sales" can be shown.

Democrats either play Santa Clause.....or their Messiah is gone.

Then will come the investigations over what OBama did in his time.....unless OBama has Billions in an offshore account to buy a Pardon from the next incoming Presidente.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah, hes lost it. Its due to his disease. PCS,or perpetual campaigning syndrome. It hasnt stopped since his inauguration.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Funny tweets

twitter.com...#!/search/realtime/%23attackwatch

oops aint working
edit on 103030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

will this one
twitter.com...#!/search?q=%23AttackWatch
edit on 103030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Okay, have really given this more thought...Obama is a lot of things, but this blatantly stupid? No, I'm not buying it!
This has got to be some sort of set up for all of us.
Something that is going to give him more opportunity to appeal to the masses.

After all it is like the saying goes, "they may be talking bad about you, but hey at least
they ARE talking". As much as this man loves publicity, I could see this being a
huge publicity stunt!!

Either that, or they are compiling a list of names to place on a domestic terrorist
list.

Still freaky!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

@AttackWatch: Unemployment didn't listen to our dear leader and went above 8%!

Hey #attackwatch, I saw 6 ATM's in an alley, killing a Job. It looked like a hate crime!

Hey @attackwatch, there was an idiot in Congress last Thursday that kept screeming "pass this bill" when no bill had even been submitted.

Dear @AttackWatch, after my neighbor is deported & "reeducated" who gets their stuff? Plz advise. #AttackWatch #Snitching-4-Life

@AttackWatch Someone in my house just said Obama failed every econ class in college. Please release his transcripts to debunk. #attachwatch

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

LOL Sonnny

#attackwatch I'd like to report my neighbour - Bob, for surreptitiously scraping the Obama sticker off the bumper of his Prius.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Now ask yourself what does this website want all this personal information for??

What personal information? They ask NOTHING about the person making the attack. I think people's imaginations are running wild. Not surprising considering we're on a conspiracy site here.
I always see these doomsday predictions of suspicion and doubt.

We'll see how much of it comes to fruition. My prediction: NO ONE will be silenced or visited. This is "Fight the Smears" revisited. But I'm not really surprised at the level of fear and distrust. That's a common position in people's experience today. Very sad...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join