It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun is going down on Atheism

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
it is DrGrantDiz... dammit now some guy named drgrantz got my worthless prayers

LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drgrantdiz

LOL. That actually made me laugh.

And worthless? What if I or someone prayed for you and Jesus himself came and changed your mind?
We don't know His plans,

Peace be with you

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is no good or evil, things just happen, what I notice though is that people take their own preferences and then label that as good and evil, which is nonsense.

Aight. When something "bad" happens to you, just shrug your shoulders because "sh*t happens". Must be refreshing being you, no one has to care about you because you don't care either way, must be refreshing for them too. It's just all part of the game.

You're entitled to your view and we are entitled to ours. You may call what we believe nonsense, but we call what you believe nonsense as well. Tit for tat.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by drgrantdiz

LOL. That actually made me laugh.

And worthless? What if I or someone prayed for you and Jesus himself came and changed your mind?
We don't know His plans,

Peace be with you

alright well, truth be told if you prayed for me then Jesus shoed up here... I would be 100% convinced. But NOW he is going to the wrong place lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

As an ex-athiest, I say, "Say on, brother!"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

As an ex-athiest, I say, "Say on, brother!"

I don't think so.

I think an ex-atheist is about the same as an ex-gay.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drgrantdiz
Yes I can gurantee you that I am not going to ask for help from some fictional god. Instead when I have issues I work on them MYSELF, and do whatever I cna to resolve them. You see, I value the Idea of personal responsability and don't need the christian doctrine to help me be a good man.

as for proof, show me just one piece of hard evidence that proves god's existence, you're the christian so you should be able to think of something.. if not why not just ask him? Since you know, he allegedly answers LMAO

Very well said, my friend. I too wold like to see this evidence, and none is ever given. Yet we are expected to "believe, "operative word, that this happened and that happened, and so we are here, we have to do this, and that, or else!

Pay no attention to the one life people, they know not. They think they know, but they do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join