It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are Good Guys(Spirit Science)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Found this interesting researching google for good works by freemason's...

they are a centuries old org that started way back 2000 yrs ago, they have 33 different levels or degrees. each degree is seperate an means a diferent thing. the lower initiates are told different things than the higher initiates for ex, the g in the middle. the lower initiates are told this g stands for god the architect of the universe but the higher initiates are told the g stands for generative principles. the whole org is different orgs within the org. which basically is why they have the pyramid as their main symbol. secrecy an mystery is their theme. i know this as i have been studying them for well over 30 yrs.

Source
Any reason you skipped over the first 4 answers and chose that one? Because it's wrong. Scottish Rite Masonry is a system of 29 degrees, labeled 4 to 32, which are not a hierarchal structure—you get conferred all of them in the same weekend. So it's meaningless to say a 4th degree Scottish Rite Mason is told something different than a 32° Scottish Rite Mason because there's less than 48 hours between receiving those degrees.

And that's ignoring the York Rite entirely, which has, I believe, 12 degrees (they don't number theirs). Most American blue lodges use the first 3 degrees from the York Rite system. There are degrees 1-3 written for the Scottish Rite, but in America, I believe those are only conferred at a few lodges in Louisiana.

So a 32° Scottish Rite Mason, a York Rite Knight Templar, and a regular 3° Master Mason are of equal rank. The Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees are like taking electives in school. You might learn something additional, but it really doesn't change your major, Masonry.

(Also, there's no proof that it's 2000 years old; the pyramid is NOT a symbol used in Masonry; there's nothing even in the 33rd degree (which is honorary) about a "generative principle"; pretty much most of that answer is hogwash.)
edit on 2011.9.16 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Your reply is greatly appreciated. Sincerely I thank you for your insight. This statement is what I found interesting and was looking for a clairification.

What does the G stand for amongst them? and why the secretacy? If they have been around for all this time and I can't find any list of good deeds is telling? a?
So urce

Let me clairify: With all the good deeds and wealth and knowledge and we find ourselves in the pickle were in today not mentioning
all the people claiming to be praying to God and we find ourselves in the pickle were in today. What the hell are we doing wrong? If all these so called people really have our best interest in mind why do we find ourselves so divided and opionated and hateful? All humans on this planet should just be ashamed of ourselves. We're PIGS! lol sorry about the rant. Hard working week. Good nite I need a nap.

In closing I would like to say I just really want us to get a clue and get our crap together so we can love and enjoy our family time. Peace to all.
edit on 16-9-2011 by relocator because: added link

I was getting ready to exit when back it up you said what: the pyramid is NOT a symbol used in Masonry

and then a post these pics...OMG!!!
What's that we see is it a pyramid???
You be the judge...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-9-2011 by relocator because: added link to thread

edit on 16-9-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Your reply is greatly appreciated. Sincerely I thank you for your insight. This statement is what I found interesting and was looking for a clairification.

What does the G stand for amongst them?
It stands for both Geometry and God.

and why the secretacy?
The only real secrecy is the handshake and password, and even that has been in print for anyone to read and find for more than 200 years.

If they have been around for all this time and I can't find any list of good deeds is telling?
If a person does a good deed and then brags about it, it's hardly a selfless act. What's wrong with anonymous donations to help the poor? Why make someone who's truly in need feel indebted to an individual or group who's helped them out?

More than one million dollars a day is freely given by Masons around the country in the form of free medical care for burn victims, or children, or families that don't have insurance or other means of paying for the treatment they need.

Let me clairify: With all the good deeds and wealth and knowledge and we find ourselves in the pickle were in today not mentioning all the people claiming to be praying to God and we find ourselves in the pickle were in today. What the hell are we doing wrong?
People who merely pray aren't actually doing anything to fix the problems. That's why I think Rick Perry is an ass and shouldn't be elected for president. He thinks prayer will fix our budget problems.

If all these so called people really have our best interest in mind why do we find ourselves so divided and opionated and hateful?
Because everybody is equally human. As many people as there may be actively trying to do good, there are twice as many who are complacent and aren't acting at all, and a handful that may actively be working against the common good, or for their own selfish good.

In closing I would like to say I just really want us to get a clue and get our crap together so we can love and enjoy our family time.
And that's one of the lessons of the first degree in Masonry:

The Twenty-Four Inch Gauge is an instrument made use of by operative Masons to measure and lay out their work. But we, as Free and Accepted Masons, are taught to make use of it for the more noble and glorious purpose of dividing our time. It being divided into twenty-four equal parts, is emblematical of the twenty-four hours of the day; which we are taught to divide into three parts, whereby we find a portion for the service of God and a distressed worthy brother; a portion for our usual vocations, and a portion for refreshment and sleep.
source
Right there, one of the first lessons: use your time wisely.

Don't let your work consume your life. Give time to your family and your neighbor. If more people did this, we might be in better shape.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I was getting ready to exit when back it up you said what: the pyramid is NOT a symbol used in Masonry

and then you post these pics...OMG!!!
What's that we see is it a pyramid???
You be the judge...
No. It's not a pyramid. It's a triangle. Three. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. It's emblematical of God. Pyramids are three dimensional platonic solids. I see no such figure represented there.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So this is the problem that needs resolving if it's ever going to get better....huh?

Because everybody is equally human. As many people as there may be actively trying to do good, there are twice as many who are complacent and aren't acting at all, and a handful that may actively be working against the common good, or for their own selfish good

God Help US ALL as the thread goes: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for all your replies...again I really appreciate your time and answers....One more question please:

Why is there a Alta Vendita by John Vennari? and why did the pope's back then want it published? It's 2011 and this conspiracy ain't been put to rest yet? Give me a break....say it ain't so.

Source
edit on 16-9-2011 by relocator because: added question

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So this is the problem that needs resolving if it's ever going to get better....huh?
Well that's just it, isn't it? It can't be resolved.

I can't make you a better person. I can only try to make myself a better person than I used to be.

Masonry can't fix any problems. Masonry can only give a man tools he might be able to use to fix himself.

And he has to want to improve, or nothing will change. You can't force someone to be charitable. You can't force someone to love his fellow man.

I can only live my life to the best of my abilities, knowing that I could die at any time, and hoping that I leave a favorable impression on those I leave behind, that they might also strive to better themselves in kind.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thank you for all your replies...again I really appreciate your time and answers....One more question please:

Why is there a Alta Vendita by John Vennari? and why did the pope's back then want it published? It's 2011 and this conspiracy ain't been put to rest yet? Give me a break....say it ain't so.

Source
edit on 16-9-2011 by relocator because: added question

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The Carbonari was not Freemasonry. I have no idea what their agenda may or may not have been 190 years ago, nor does it particularly concern me today.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
"G" stands for the Goat....there are the sheep and the goats...we all know who the sheep are...they are the flock of Christ...but who are the goats?...they identify themselves with the "G"...

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. -- Matthew 25:33 KJV

now then...why do we have sheep and goats...and what's all this symbolism about?....you know, man's eyes face front...that says something important...he is a predator...other animals that are prey...have their eyes on the side of their head...but, not man...he is eyes wide front...now, man is not just an animal, however, he is more and higher than animal...although his body type screams "predator"...he can also play the role of "prey"....man is also unique among the animals...he prays on his own...now the problem with a species that preys on its own kind is that the predatory activity can be very destructive to the species...there must be a balance between predator and prey...in fact, the number of predators must be much smaller that the number of prey, if an equilibrium balance is to be maintained...this means the "prey" must be part of an open public group, while the "predator" must be part of a closed exclusive private group...it couldn't be the "reverse" of this...that wouldn't work at all...for the predators would outnumber the prey, and quickly consume all the prey in the land, leaving predator to hunt predator...and that won't do...so two distinct philosophies must be promoted among the species, the philosophy for the "prey" which says, for example, to give, turn the other cheek, have faith, things will work out all right in the end, God is looking over ye...and the philosophy for the "predator" which says, for example, to know, to will (or dare), and to keep silent...to give in public while taking in private...to pretend to be something while being something else entirely...to be the wolf in sheep's clothing...i.e. be the goat, instead..

Realize, of course, the world needs both sheep and goats...prey and predators...it's just the balance between the two that needs to be maintained...requiring a particular ratio..where ever you find the "exclusive" clubs...there you'll find the goats, the predators, the pretenders cloaked in the skins of others...and wherever you find the "nonexclusive" groups, there you'll see the sheep, the prey, the people who are exactly what they seem to be inside and out...walk into any church...there you find the sheep...they worship in the light, above the ground, in open temples where any stranger can peek in, to see their doings, their comings and goings, because they have nothing to hide, they are on the outside exactly as they are on the inside....but seek ye the temples in the dark caves below ground, or in shut up buildings with no windows for eavesdroppers, with guards at their door to exclude strangers who might want to peek, there you find the other kind of folk..

It's not so hard to figure this all out on your own, is it?

The truth is easy to see.

Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest." -- The Gospel of Thomas #5

Source: www.gnosis.org...

Of course, some will say "G" stands for God. Yeah, right !

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

G stands For Number 7 .G is the 7 letter in English Alphabetic.
Freemason are Expert in geometry they hide the Creation Geometry of Human Beings aka Masons.
With the tool scale and compass you can do wonders we already seen it many cathedral are built by the masons,this knowledge can be traced way back to Egypt mystery school.
At Present day many masons don't have any idea about harmonic frequency or buildings or know about human body they just made their group as a club BUT masons at high level pass this knowledge to fellow masons who they see as worthy individual.Reasons for this was infiltration from decedent of draconian race who are in control of Earth.
So Masons don't care what you RANT on them you will never understand what is to be a masons until you Join Freemason.People who are wealthy are welcomed But they don't posses any knowledge.
I can give reference to the mystery school of teachings but wait for spirit science guy to tell he explains it better

edit on 16-9-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
Realize, of course, the world needs both sheep and goats...prey and predators...
Goats are predators? What a horrible analogy! If anything, I'd be more afraid of the sheep…

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I figured Masons studied the metaphysics of the Hebrew Bible... But from which perspective is the question..........

I know and study the Torah often, in Hebrew, and am quite acquainted with its inner meaning. I wonder if you and i would know the same things. You a FreeMason, and me, not a Freemason. Just a guy with a love for knowledge.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

G does stand for God. Take it or leave it. G at a different level of interpretation, stands for Gnosis. And yet at another level, its Geometry.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot

G stands For Number 7 .G is the 7 letter in English Alphabetic.
So Masons don't care what you RANT on them you will never understand what is to be a masons until you Join Freemason.

I know all the mason's secrets.

I even know the secrets the masons don't know themselves.

The masons are not the only ones who walk this earth knowing things.

There's the illuminati, for example.

People often confuse the two. They think Freemasons are Illuminati. But, they are not.

The Freemasons are a "Brotherhood", the Illuminati are a "Fatherhood". Who do you think knows more?

The Brother? Or, the Father?

See? Freemasons know nothing.

Albert Pike, the highest 33rd degree mason admitted as much, he went around telling everyone "I know nothing".

That was about the only true thing he ever said.

Think about that. If the Highest of the High Masons knows nothing, what can the lower down Masons know?

Less than nothing.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Anybody with actual knowledge can see how ridiculously ignorant and childlike your thinking is.

Freemasonry deals with metaphysics and mysticism. First and foremost.

Whether its used for other things is debatable, but its primary reason for existence is to provide a venue in which like minded men can discuss the inner mysteries of life. Your sheer lack of emphasis of this means you dont know anything of these things. Which means your assumption that 'lower level masons know nothing of what happens at the top" is comical. You apparently dont even know what Freemasonry is about to begin with, but rather, only what you read in conspiracy books or Online
edit on 17-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

You Proved you know nothing from Previous post
let me know if there is motherhood in what ancient text you read that Freemason in brotherhood and Illuminati is fatherhood there is no hood their is only teacher and his follower or fellow masons
Albert Pike did know many things why in the world he wants to tell everyone he knows everything best thing for him pass the knowledge to fellow masons one who trusts him.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Good guys you say well I suppose their are good guys in every belief but remember their is the evil ones also. If I stand corrected mason's were catholic's who were abolished. Let's not forget all the evil doing's with the catholic church, I myself answer the question what religion with GOD is my religion.......Peace To ALL

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Say it ain't so....Baphomet is the "God" of Freemasonry

I regards to Spirit Science I found this interesting: The Nature of Reality: Exploding The Mind Body Spirit Myth

Source

The Nature of Reality book consists of 9 modules, which present the concepts required to understand the nature of reality in a way that can make real and beneficial changes to your life.

If Freemasons are the good guys apparently there gonna keep it a secret amonst themselves. Unless your a Shrinner.
edit on 17-9-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
I know all the mason's secrets.

I even know the secrets the masons don't know themselves.

Albert Pike, the highest 33rd degree mason...

Yup, you know so much you have side orders confused with the Blue Lodge.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by DRAZIW

Anybody with actual knowledge can see how ridiculously ignorant and childlike your thinking is.

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
-- Matthew 18:4 KJV

Of the 13 steps in the US Constitution, the first 6 steps on the front porch are the only ones Freemasons of the Blue Lodge can comprehend:

UNION, JUSTICE, TRANQUILITY, DEFENCE, WELFARE, LIBERTY

We the People of the United States,
in Order to form a more perfect
UNION, establish JUSTICE,
insure domestic
TRANQUILITY, provide for the common DEFENCE,
promote the general
WELFARE, and secure the Blessings of LIBERTY
to ourselves and our Posterity,
do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the United States of America.

Source: The Illuminati Lodge #1
constitutionus.com...

Freemasonry deals with metaphysics and mysticism. First and foremost.

Freemasonry's "mysticism" is to place these six principles on "two pillars"

[Jachin]
No Union without Charity
No Tranquility without Hope
No Welfare without Faith

[Boaz]
No Justice without Beauty
No Defence without Strength
No Liberty without Wisdom

Find a clearer image of this "Washington as a Freemason" and examine the words on the pillars:
www.phoenixmasonry.org...
www.dcpages.com...
www.encore-editions.com...

The constitution is secretly constructed as a building, the preamble being the front porch, the first parts the visitor meets before entering the building proper. As Albert Pike says, the Blue Lodge is limited to the front porch, and knows nothing beyond this; Although, they are led to believe that the 3 degrees are all there is to masonry.

There are three levels there, the six words being paired two by two on the levels, and these three levels correspond to the symbolic 3 degrees in masonry EA, FC, MM. That's it. A master mason knows no more than this.

Whether its used for other things is debatable, but its primary reason for existence is to provide a venue in which like minded men can discuss the inner mysteries of life. Your sheer lack of emphasis of this means you dont know anything of these things.

I know 'ALL' there is to know in this world.

Which means your assumption that 'lower level masons know nothing of what happens at the top" is comical.

The only comical thing is masons believing they know things that other people don't know.

You apparently dont even know what Freemasonry is about to begin with, but rather, only what you read in conspiracy books or Online

I do read books, and I read many things online too. But, that's not the only source of information available to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join