It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million People Commit Suicide Every Year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I think the problem with allowing people to kill themselves is that many people who want to commit suicide simply have a chemical imbalance and aren't in a normal state of mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
Living in a system like the one imposed in America, I don't blame the people taking their lives. The system is demanding and if you are weak you can be sure their gonna exploit that to the fullest and make your already #ty life even more #ty.

So the real question is why is life in America so hard that people feel the need to commit suicide?
and the suicide statistics are eliminated from the mainstream news.for if it was in the news,just in the usa alone over 30,000 suicides every year equals out to around 90 suicides every day and that sad fact is purposefully not talked about in the news or media because,"the powers that be only want people thinking that life is great and working every day for next to nothing in a world of violence and war is the thing to do"...well its not

10,000,000 to 20,000,000 million suicide attempts world wide every year !!!...thats sickening and totally unbelievable!!!...yet true...thats equals out to about 400,000 a week!!!...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Around 1,000,000 people kill themselves worldwide every single year and that horrible fact is intentionally hushed up and suppressed out of the mainstream news and instead of the truth,we often hear and read that he or she "Died unexpectedly at home" Sound familiar? and perhaps 20 to 30% of all car crashes involving people dying,are actually suicides.We are living and dying in a fallen world,that may be hell,imo...
edit on 3-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This is a pretty cold thing to write.

You don't know why people kill themselves.

You can't just put your bull# like this out there and expect it to stick!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Again and again people who kill themselves,have children who also kill themselves and that is serious evidence for a lot of people who commit suicide having some type of genetic defect...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hmmm I know at least two people who should...
My stupid old man and the POS he left to go be with until he came crying back to me threatening suicide. Too bad he didn't deliver the end result---his death.

edit on 3-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm so glad that my two daughters,now aged 16 and 20,still tell me they love me.When they were little,i never yelled at them and i never hit them.I always came home after work to be with them and play with them and so they were then and still are now never afraid to talk to me about anything.My step father was a cruel,self centered person who emotionally abused women and children over and over again and he got what he deserved, dead from cancer at the age of fifty nine...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join