It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prophecy 2012 Nibiru Elenin 9/11 Illuminati Not A Hoax Read Immediately !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I strongly agree and disagree.

However, on the nuclear meltdown note... What if they will use a massive solar flare story as a pretext to shut down the reactors safely, pre-event, so that when the "elites" emerge from their coward shelters the land is ripe and ready again?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Hi God! Whatcha doin here on the forums?

LOL!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow!!! Now that's a good rant.

P.S. I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

* Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Can I join the party ? !!!! Ha ha, I'm down for a little head shaving, would make it a little easier to slide it where a lot of folks seem to keep them.

I must apologize for all the swearing I got into a ridiculous, bottomless argument about Ugh. Not even going to go there, how ever I felt much better. Thank you all for the replies, stars and most of all, for listening

- I

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I see what you're getting at, but in the so called predictions of the doomsayers we're up against far worse things than the meltdown of nuclear reactors at a world scale. If the Nibiru idea is true ? We're facing not only a very rapid acceleration of our planet, which could cause a whole number of really ugly reactions on our planet. Aside, from the increased Gravity, from the acceleration or an increased rotational force, we would be further from the sun than would likely support life. If we got slung say to Mar's Orbit per say, temperature would drop immensely. I don't even know if our atmosphere would hold through all the changes so would a little radiation be the worst of our worries ? What about the crystallization of all water, and life supporting gasses ? We'd turn into a solid ball of ice, and our atmosphere would no longer exist. Now, in theory with out an atmosphere, would the radiation still be a problem ? I understand the radioactive cores of the Nuclear plants would still exist, but they would be at extremely cold temperatures, so would they continue to degrade at a dangerous level ? As well, if there is no atmosphere they would remain localized at the sites they reside.

So in essence this theory it would seem our main concern would be temperature, as well as the lack of oxygen or liquid water. How ever, if Nibiru dragged us closer to the sun, let's say even half the distance between Earth and Venus' Orbit, imagine how much hotter earth would become. As well, our year, and potentially our day would become shorter as it would take less time to orbit the sun, and if we received an increase in rotation, or even worse a decrease in Earth's rotation, or magnetic field would decrease, allowing more Solar Radiation in, as well it would leave one side of the earth exposed to that radiation/heat for much much longer. Temperatures on a world scale would sky rocket, as well in this instance I'm sure a little radioactive waste would be no match for the constant bombardment of Alpha through Xrays we would receive on a constant. No Magnetic field, no protection, no as well if it got hot enough maybe Earth no longer supports liquid water ? I would imagine, with the volume of our oceans, if they evaporated the air would become very very dense. As well that water vapor could add to the greenhouse effect perhaps increasing global temperature further, and maybe filtering out some of the solar radiation. I would think however, we could not survive on the surface.

If Elenin, does strike Earth as others have suggested. Depending on where it hit, and what it's really made of there may not be anyone left to deal with the radiation ha ha. If Elenin is big enough, and impacts a large land mass It would obviously destroy that mass. How ever, the crust over the continent is much thicker which could cause a much larger dust/pulverized rock cloud to form, and depending on how high it reached into our Atmosphere may not come down for many many years, blotting out the sun and perhaps causing a global winter, kind of like a nuclear winter I guess. With this drop in temperature, the Nuclear Reactor cores may be slowed in their meltdown and would release considerably less radiation. Again, if it got cold enough, atmospheric gasses freeze and then we're all hooped.

I can't believe I've thought this through this well. ha ha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join