It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Prophecy 2012 Nibiru Elenin 9/11 Illuminati Not A Hoax Read Immediately !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I predict absolutely no prediction is going to come true. As much as we all love a little horror and suspense. I strongly believe that there isn't a single individual that can really predict any of this BEFORE it happens. I don't want to see any responses to videos or posts that give a very vague generalization of events that sound somewhat similar to something that may or may not have happened somewhere in Brazil, Mexico or so on.

I'm really getting tired of hearing it, I'm tired of the arguments as to what it going to happen or who was right. It's absolutely *snip* ridiculous. No one can do it. I have performed remote viewing on occasion, I have even Astral Traveled and had Lucid dreams. I've had visits from my guides, as well as spirits if you will, but you know what none of them do. They don't ever tell me an event from the future to go and warn the masses. They know just about as much that is going on as you do. They may have observed myself and even perhaps been around for generations of human life and Every single one of us know that things are really messed up right now, and you know what things do look like something is about to happen, how ever I highly doubt all of mankind is about to be wiped out, or a giant gaseous comet is coming to blast us to itty bitty bits in a grand godly gesture because the bible says the revelation is coming and we're all going to burn for our sins. It's just stupid, plain and simple. If you want to follow the religion for what it is and always was meant to be, please do. I will forever love you for it if you do, but please don't take that the end of the world will one day come. It's simply stating if the whole world turns to sin, that we will all suffer for it and in essence don't you agree ?

As for Nostradamus, and any of the other prophetic opium and other mind altering substance loving cave dwellers have stated I really, really doubt the end is near. There is evidence of catastrophic strikes through out history and life went on. In fact there are people who believe this is how life came to Earth, as well it changes things. Drastically I might add. Could you imagine waking up at the crack of down to push a half rack of triceratops into a pit for your pet T-Rex ? No, me either. Why is it any easier to swallow that the end is near ? Why can't we all focus our time working towards something successful or meaningful. Life changing, catastrophic events have happened. 911 anyone ? It happened on our planet, from a cause we should be able to freaking figure out, but we keep jumping on new things every day and leaving behind the others because it's too hard, or we get bored. That's just it, right there we get bored, so we need something else to be scared of. Something new and fresh.

Alright, suppose Elenin is coming towards Earth, at unimaginable speeds. Guess what, the government isn't likely to tell you it will hit. Why you ask ? Well, because if we all new we could die in a year what would you do ? I seriously doubt anything productive, or beneficial in any way. We wouldn't band together and find a way to deflect said comet before it smashed us into oblivion or build shelters, move the population to a " safe " place or colonize the moon. *snip* no, we would go on a *snip* rampage. Most likely hanging those in charge, after we loot the # out of everyone and everything. Would we steal supplies and go into hiding ? I highly #ing doubt that. If a comet half the size of Elenin, and composed of similar material as theorized hit us we'd all #ing die on impact or over the next few months as many potentially unknown vaporized materials are released into our atmosphere, not to mention the entire worlds nuclear facilities would be likely to melt down due to lack of observation as well as power to cooling systems. That's right folks, there is probably enough active nuclear material in power plants around the world that if a global catastrophe like this struck and *snip* up everyone like it surely would what do you think we'd do ? Really, why would they tell us, they would probably rather keep us in the dark that way at least up until we see it, or maybe we don't see it. We will all just carry on with our lives, as civilized law abiding citizens.

Now what if Nibiru, or a Dwarf star or other massive galactic body is on it's way. Well, think about this. Do you really understand what would happen ? At all ? With it's predicted mass, and magnetic/gravitational fields if it even came close to Earth, or the sun for that matter do you have any idea what would happen ? There are scientist, physicists and even lonely earthlings in their basement who think they have an idea what would happen, but for the most part no. No one has a *snip* clue, as far as anyone knows nothing like this has ever happened in our time. We have no way of knowing what it would do, but likely it would be *snip* horrible. Most of these predictions involve horrific weather, or nasty comet/meteorite impacts but the real scary predictions involve this Huge invisible death bringer dragging us right out of orbit. Do you have any idea what that would be like ? Aside from the possibility we accelerate to critical mass and explode in a nasty cloud of random matter so quickly we would have no idea what would happen we would be slung, quite quickly away from our life giving sun. We would likely freeze solid over the course of many days, possibly even weeks as long as the atmosphere holds. Hell, even if it happened slowly it would be a nightmarish event.

Or perhaps it pushes us closer to the sun, man could you imagine ? Poof, going from lush green water covered Earth into ugly, barren Mercury ? Wow, I'd love to see it just to say I saw it. Even if it happened in a way that we wouldn't notice unless the government told us. Wouldn't it seem like the things going on now ? Global weather changes, natural disasters and an overall global warming effect ?

Or what if the presence of Nibiru causes a polar shift ? Change in gravity ? That one would be fun, especially if it increased, we'd all slowly compress downwards collapsing under our increased weight (mass remains the same) the change would cause our existing bone structure to collapse underneath the extress pressure. Hell, I bet breathing would become difficult and we'd simply ache a little at first. Probably going unnoticed before nothing could be done.

Again, after all these all sound so freaking ridiculous when you say them out loud with out thinking about the science involved and the possibility that we don't have a freaking clue and probably will never know what's two steps ahead of us. There isn't time travel and if there is there is obviously rules and laws that govern future beings from telling any past beings anything important about the future, so forever and always we will have absolutely no way of knowing the future. It's just not going to happen.

I will finish this with my prediction. Elenin is going to do nothing, Nibiru doesn't exist, 9/11 will be blaimed on a few hockey stick wielding canadians russians and some how china will get blaimed for it as well. Maybe they made the hockey sticks. Then everyone will see through the latest lie, and chase down the government forcing them into their bunkers potentially nuking the world on the way down out of shame.

PLEASE ATS STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN FUTURE VISIONS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/13/2011 by maria_stardust because: Removed all caps from thread title. Removed several instances of profanity.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I like the future predictions. good entertainment

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Your wrong because I predicted you would write this and here you are writing this.

I also predict that you won't believe me. I'm that good.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
1). Okay so you don't like prophecies, but you titled the thread as a prophecy.

2). This should be in the rant section.

link   
I predict that the world is going to end sometime in the future.

On a more serious note, Elenin is due to align with the Earth and the Sun within two weeks. Pretty cool eh?

link   
And for every person posting predictions... there are people countering those predictions. Live and let live. If you don't like it, don't read it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I can understand where you're coming from, but you should stop cursing so much.

It's bad for the mind, body and soul.

Breathe, everything will happen as it should.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

WOW!!! You are GOOOOOOD!
I'm gonna start following you and all of your scary good predictions. I'm gonna have shave my head, tatto "TheLieWeLive" down my neck, put on a orange jumpsuit and sing "kum-ba-ya" while munching on cyanide waiting for the "end".

see how it starts!

Oh... And Op I'm with you on the whole Elenin bit (without all the "F"-bombs). If it's gonna hit there is not a whole lot we can do. Read my signature... That sums it up for me!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

What about Bill Cooper who predicted 9/11?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Prediction is what gives me the daily forecast in the morning..
So I would have to disagree..

edit on 13-9-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Your wrong because I predicted you would write this and here you are writing this.

I also predict that you won't believe me. I'm that good.

I remember that thread! Shouldn't this thread be in the rant section?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I predict the Mods will tan your arse for using CAPS.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I predict this thread will not be what the OP wanted it to be.

I also predict that ATS is a forum to exchange feelings, thoughts, and news... oh wait...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
what else would a bunch of teenagers high on MDMA do? not try to predict the future?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

An interesting thread but too long. Remember these humps read, even gold and silver star members what they can take in in one and a half gulps of air.----------------------------

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
I predict absolutely no prediction is going to come true....

I will finish this with a prediction.

Can't take your rant serious with such flawed logic.

The only thing more ignorant than predicting something, is to predict that no ones predictions will ever come true.

I'll flag it though, the irony gave me a good chuckle

edit on 9/13/2011 by raiders247 because: corrected OP quote

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I predict that predictions will predict the diction of the pre of which the prediction dictionated. The term "prediction" predictates that anything is of the "pre" notion followed by the notion that is the diction, predictions will dict the pre. Therefore, predictions.

Predict.

The more you know!

edit on 13-9-2011 by DaemusAlphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Ilyich

I predict the Mods will tan your arse for using CAPS.

See, I can see into the future. I expect a star from everyone for this correct prediction.

Psst. Don't tell em I alerted the mods to the caps.

I predict I won't get the stars I deserve for the above prediction.
edit on 13-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi OP - I feel like that too on occasion - my question is this - can you explain how you learned how to do remote viewing and astrol traveling? I am seriously interested and you mentioned it as though it is second nature. Thank you in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You know what is really sad? A noob whining about ATS. If you don't like it here then leave. No one is forcing you to read those threads and your little rant is juvenile. Let me call the whaaaambulance.

No star
No Flag
No respect!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Before I read your post, I predicted that I wouldn't finish it. I was correct! You were therefore proven wrong!

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join