It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction events and dreams...by HUMANS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
One of the most terrifying dreams I have ever had was one of an apocalyptic setting. I was in a city in an area that was already bad before the destruction. I jumped through a broken window and was hiding. People saw me and hollered to me from a distance. I ran... fast. I ran along a street on the side path that seemed so worn into the pavement, it's was strange. They started chasing me and said they just wanted to talk to me, but I still ran and one particular man with very blond shoulder length hair, blue eyes and glasses and very Australian was gaining on me. He caught me and brought me to the ground and said "I hate to do this to you kid" and I was tied up but then all of he sudden stepping into a large dark theater and to the left was me, with orangy ruddy red hair as if I was badly malnourished and I looked... well.... dead. There was a woman propping my head up but I do not know who she was. Then we turned to look at a large screen on he wall and there was a roundish looking room and the walls were made of circuit boards and in the center of the room was a man tied to a chair. he looks very familiar to me... like a celebrity at a younger age. standing behind him is another Australian commoner looking man... mousy brown hair, white man, very stalky, hair simply clipped down close to the scalp. He grabs the other man and the he screams very shrill and the attacker appears to be some type of parasite and he absorbs himself into this other man in a very frightening metamorphosis while these HORRIBLE sounds are in the background... like a terrible, terrible machine that is shaking your being to the core with low frequency morbid vibrations.

Instead of these men metamorphosing into anything in particular, they have this creepy inner battle of metamorphosis and simply destroy each other and turn into this weird looking green foam hat simply gets sucked into the circuits and disappear as does part of the commotion... part of the sounds or vibrations or something but i am still hearing things LOUDLY... like it has become calm but here rings a deadly echo.

I stat waking up and am hearing a voice speaking to me but i cannot remember what he says and the sounds are still there but fading as i open my eyes and am awake but still hearing things. It was a very intense dream. I am completely shaken but have been given a message. That is how I felt although all i can do is tell the dream because i am uncertain of the message.

Months ago... beginning of the year they hired additional stockers in the near by store around the holidays and I swear i saw those two men in there one night.

the other day i was in the same store and was looking at shirts and there was a group of large black men walking around and one of them looked at me then started pointing to one of the other men who was walking from a different direction because they were spread out over the store after getting my stuff and getting in line the man was in the isle next to me looking over the candy rack because he was very tall... dead at me with really creepy bloodshot eyes and then these weird people got behind me and were looking very closely at what i was doing and I would look back at the man and he was still staring right at me. I went to use my card and the people got right behind me. I asked to speak to the manager because I notice dthe system slowed down... the network... the registers were slowing down or something and people in lines got quiet because veryone was patiently waiting... it was like there was a store wide security issue. on a tv nearby a song started playing and it was some christian oriented young woman on a beach looking somewhat windblown and singing very intensely about a skyscraper. i just thought that part was very odd because it came on and then went back off.

i asked to speak to the manager because i was certain i was being followed by plain clothed hired eyes who thought i had stolen something and everything else was a strange coincidence. i wanted to explain to her hat there was no need for this and if it was pursued then a following apology would be expected, but instead... she explained to me that it was certainly nothing i had done and these men were being watched by store personnel, they were not their guys and they were contacting their security outside.

The other day i noticed a very despised ex who did something very despicable to me who had spent a lot of time within the jail system was living next door. I let him know what i think about that by the look on my face and he has put his stuff into a truck and is hopefully gone... we shall see. people have moved in next door into this dink squat trailer that is practically a camper, but this was is also in my yard. it was too small for me alone. i was told that only one person was allowed to sign that lease and i have seen multiple people going in and out and they look like Florida redneck borderline militant yet still civilian looking people and woman and someone on a bicycle. they also stay down the dead end street and go back and forth.

I'll probably add to this later as I think about it... typing break.

anything like this happening to anyone else? there's more. I live somewhat close to cape Canaveral. i saw something near the Canaveral shoreline. I kept asking myself, was that an animal... but it seemed impossible. It seemed more like a shadow that ran across the gate....I looked for it but I simply do not understand what i saw that darted passed the gate. it was fast, calculated and just dipped out of sight.

I had another dream of a relative who lives on that coast... dead laying beneath the water as her bf and i look down and see her... she looks very peaceful and i suddenly wake up. I believe he is to wake her... but all this itself could be deception.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I don't mean to be offensive, but schizophrenia can take many forms.

Ive dealt with a friend who had it, kept thinking people where out to get them and cataloging insignificant events together to mean things they dont.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

A very compelling read I must say. I'm sorry that I can not share in your "weirdness" as nothing that interesting happens to me. I will keep checking the thread to see if there is more to your story.

Maybe you need a vacation? Where do people in Florida go for vacation? Somewhere cold? Just asking, not trying to be rude.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

I don't mean to be offensive, but schizophrenia can take many forms.

Ive dealt with a friend who had it, kept thinking people where out to get them and cataloging insignificant events together to mean things they dont.

this is a personal story of dreams and real life events.

kindly do not attempt to derail this thread in case anyone else would like to contribute or if I want to add anything else... with your unwarranted negativity. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if it serves no purpose then it is meant to deconstruct the thread in my opinion and it's really not even phasing me one way or the other.

back to the topic or i will just tell the story on my own unused forum and provide links... I might d that anyway and use it as a sig... so let's be respectful of others time, eh?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If I may make an observation. It sounds like the store incident was pretty well confirmed as you describe it, by the store manager. They'd noticed something odd with the guys too. Given Drudge has a story up there today about a female being followed from inside a store to her car, then raped....perhaps you were doing well to pay attention.

I'll say I am noticing a lot of odd things around here too. Having said that, I'd add that I've also not really watched as closely before as I've begun to in the last year or so. Also, there is desperation out there right now from unemployment and a variety of other factors like I don't believe any of us have seen in our lifetimes. I suppose my grandparents probably had seen it in theirs but we sure haven't.

So, that is something to keep in mind when noticing things...but definitely don't ignore your senses when they're trying to warn you. 250,000 years of evolution developed that and the store incident, again, seems to say yours is alive and doing quite well.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

A very compelling read I must say. I'm sorry that I can not share in your "weirdness" as nothing that interesting happens to me. I will keep checking the thread to see if there is more to your story.

Maybe you need a vacation? Where do people in Florida go for vacation? Somewhere cold? Just asking, not trying to be rude.

oh, not taking it rudely.

I am to be nowhere in particular actually... except away from here.
I guess time will tell if this is legitimate concerns but there is a lot of unusual stuff going on... and I intend to recall and write out every detail. I'm still working on the best way to catagorize things so that it would be easier to read... there are just so many scattered details.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

If I may make an observation. It sounds like the store incident was pretty well confirmed as you describe it, by the store manager. They'd noticed something odd with the guys too. Given Drudge has a story up there today about a female being followed from inside a store to her car, then raped....perhaps you were doing well to pay attention.

I'll say I am noticing a lot of odd things around here too. Having said that, I'd add that I've also not really watched as closely before as I've begun to in the last year or so. Also, there is desperation out there right now from unemployment and a variety of other factors like I don't believe any of us have seen in our lifetimes. I suppose my grandparents probably had seen it in theirs but we sure haven't.

So, that is something to keep in mind when noticing things...but definitely don't ignore your senses when they're trying to warn you. 250,000 years of evolution developed that and the store incident, again, seems to say yours is alive and doing quite well.

well, I'm trying to be open minded but I certainly sense that something is very off and there is a lot to talk about there. who knows what's going to happen. it just seems there is some strange wagering going on... and it seems to me that it mostly about some type of insurance for OTHER paranoid people who are even more riddled with these stories as myself... because they are feeling pressure from something, whether it has any validity or not that groups of people are planning to start abducting people.

that's what I think. I think they have kept watch of certain families and never told any of these families anything about it... and this started long ago and there is much to be explained their... and it is actually human groups that are going to start abducting people. YES... aliens can abduct people but I feel this is quite rare and as direly needed. the abduction story is repeatedly said to be started by humans in an attempt to find the ones they knew they would be coming back to contact... to see if people are having weird experiences and some of the stories are meant to slander. if you go looking, you might even get trapped.

Humans are going to start abducting people as insurance that they have noted might be connected to things they know about... or they are sitting around considering it, but they are getting nervous about something.

They won't tell us what it is, they won't disclose anything, they certainly don't know all.... and they may have things which do not belong to them that they refused to give back.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've had some strange dreams but I am not sure what to make of it. Maybe there is a message. There're a couple dreams I've had that felt ... supernatural? Only a handful of dreams that I've had ever felt close to real. The ones that have felt 'otherly' were just normal random(ish) dreams. I'm not sure how to phrase the feeling. One of the dreams I had bordered on sexual in nature, but for one reason or another, I felt it had meaning. It involved parasites. But not the kind you describe here. At least, I think. It involved a kind of queen 'bug' that looked like a normal women but wasn't. She was the head of a kind of cult or family. She owned them, or it seemed.

Always have to be careful when analyzing dreams. I think that they're a evolutionary training mechanism. They help us to prepare for potential events in our future. There's nothing supernatural about it. The brain just evolve a method to simulate reality so we can learn.
edit on 13-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
your ability to recall the details of your dreams is uncanny. as i believe that we enter into an alternate reality when we dream,i think that these things were really happening to you ...somewhere in time...or are they visions of the future or visions of a past life?
edit on 13-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
When the time is near for the old will dream dreams and the young will have visions. Could this be the situation we are near? or Is it change that will drive us forward?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I am not being negative, just suggesting a possible answer to the events and experiences described, having seen a friend suffer through something similar.

If you where truly as open minded as you claim you would be opened to the chance that these occurrences, correlations and dreams are possibly caused by brain chemistry, which is just as likely as any other answer you are looking for here on ats.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

I am not being negative, just suggesting a possible answer to the events and experiences described, having seen a friend suffer through something similar.

If you where truly as open minded as you claim you would be opened to the chance that these occurrences, correlations and dreams are possibly caused by brain chemistry, which is just as likely as any other answer you are looking for here on ats.

I think you misunderstood. I did not ask for an opinion on my mental status and I assure that in the few decades of my life that has already passed by as a person who is an obvious thinker, I have considered all sorts of things and you do not know much about any of my findings in that and I do not care to take the time to explain it to you because this topic is about something altogether different and I owe you no explanation in the first place. I will remind you again that I am not looking for a diagnosis. This forum is for personal stories and I have already indicated which type of stories and dreams we are describing in this thread but perhaps you misunderstand the purpose.

I am looking for others with human related abduction type dream and events and a certain obvious pattern in society of frightened people who are desperate to be elites who could perhaps do things like this. It has been spoken about before, the government actually being the ones who abduct people. Things like this happen already and to what degree they will escalate is actually irrelevant to the base concept we are discussing here because this is about dreams and events of these types of peculiar situations.

When does a nightmare make you schizophrenic?

When does seeing a security issue and having someone confirm it while in a store make you schizophrenic?

When does having a dream about people and then meeting them make you schizophrenic?

-----------------

If you're going to make stabs at people, then if I were... i'd plan them out better because that was so far out of line that i think you might be someone who actually believes this story and is giving me a hassle just to make it seem more valid. I don't need your help.

I mean seriously, no mater what methods you choose... it's still going to be out of line and the sum of the whole will still add up to zero. You're nulling out your own stabs i'm afraid by being kinda sloppy where you stick it.

This is totally off the wall. please get back to the topic.

edit on 14-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Gave you a flag cause I appreciated the manner in which you defended yourself against that person who thought you were crazy. I don't think you are crazy, but like you said, what you are trying to convey contains a lot of scattered thoughts, and at times, I had trouble figuring out what was your dream and what was real. After a second read through I think I got it figured out
Thanks, I commend you for having the courage to share your experiences and ideas, I wish I had more to add, but the best I can muster is to declare that I too will keep my eye out for anything of the like. Peace out!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Gave you a flag cause I appreciated the manner in which you defended yourself against that person who thought you were crazy. I don't think you are crazy, but like you said, what you are trying to convey contains a lot of scattered thoughts, and at times, I had trouble figuring out what was your dream and what was real. After a second read through I think I got it figured out
Thanks, I commend you for having the courage to share your experiences and ideas, I wish I had more to add, but the best I can muster is to declare that I too will keep my eye out for anything of the like. Peace out!

well, thank you and I have noticed at times the problem with jumbling things up and I'll take a look at that.
it's just that when i feel compelled to write something I try to put in as many details while also trying to make it not be a mile long because then people don't want to read it..and so i try to kinda free style my way through it... and sometimes I know I get my points across and some of those points are kind of hard to get across, but on the other hand.... things can get misconstrued even among those points. much in the way that omitting a word or two can completely change meaning of an entire story. Plus I'm got so much on my mind but i am about to get some help on something because I have decided to write a book. I've got so many things to do, but I have come up with a plan.

With that in mind, I am going to add some more thoughts to this thread because hings like this happen a lot and not just to me... i am seeing so many connection in the world right now.... it's not just clues, things are collapsing together and it's forcing truth out and that's really exciting. I just hate that the bad has to bog it down with so much remorse. I know that stories like these can only provide so many facts but who knows if someone else in the world has thoughts to add that could even be related.... since we are all connected.
edit on 14-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join