It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop putting down Elanin/2012/any conspiracy believers. You're to blame for our silence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

reat people and radical posts such as "ELENIN IS NIBIRU" or "THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE I HAVE PROOF" with some respect. Either rebutt with evidence, post your own beliefs in a civil way, or don't post at all. You have no right to stifle someones imagination or creativity.

yes but what exactly are we supposed to do when we DO that, and the response is similar to my previous post? I totally get what you are saying and there is a simple remedy. click Alert. It's that simple. The influx of kids here, yes, young kids, has made it impossible to keep a discussion going.

Literally I was just told scientific facts are less valuable when they come from me because I believe in the scientific method. It's ludicrous

Yes but all you do, is constant chain thread debunking. You believe in NOOOOTHING.

Show me 1 single instance of me "debunking" a thread without backing it up. I'll save you time, you can't, it's never happened. And contrary to your complaint in an unrelated thread, I've never insulted you (I checked every post you have made on the site).

also please explain to me how I believe in nothing?

I don't need to give two craps if NASA is lying, because there are millions of amateurs out there confirming what they say, as well as the BASIC LAWS OF PHYSICS.

glad you mentioned reptilians, now here I probably did insult you, because the entire "conspiracy" is insulting to everyone's intelligence for a few reasons.

first David icke made it up.
second it's all based on NTSC scan glitches (reptilian eye videos)

now see, did I hurt your feelings there?
edit on 14-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Lol you obviously haven't read most of what I post.

Actually I do and you even did a reply to me yesterday in a thread where you said something like : "He must of not read my posts." And yes, I did read.

you want people to believe in your crap, and when they don't, you start crying like you did in another thread (on baseless accusations I might add)

Me crying is a baseless accusation too, since you obviously didn't read the end of that thread.
What crap? What are you accusing me of? Are you deranged?! lol

Talking about baseless accusations lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Just a quick post to those that read these Elenin/2012/ANY conspiracy threads and immediately post with some snarky reply, being sarcastic about what is being claimed by the OP.

If you don't believe in said conspiracy, or don't believe in the post thats being discussed, either provide proof of your allegations, or don't say anything at all. Don't post a sarcastic comment like "Omg my house is in Alignment with Elenin too, PLOX HELPZ ME".

YOU are the reason we are a blind society, afraid to question mainstream media and social norms. By putting down those willing to throw ideas (absolutely insane or not) you are creating a NEGATIVE ENVIRONMENT for those that wish to push the boundries of society and reality.

If you are on this site, I assume you are "into" the discussions and sharing of information that is "Taboo", or pushes the "norm". So please, stop putting down people who speak about Elenin, or 2012, or WHO SHOT JFK...w/e.

It does not help, in fact, it hinder's us as a truth seeking, reading between the lines, information gathering community.

I don't believe in ELENIN/NIburu/ . However, I totally agree with what you just wrote. If you don't have something nice to say or something constructive to add..just say nothing at all. I think something might be up with the 2012 thing. I just don't know what it is.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I've never insulted you

Oh lord, please help this man.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

second it's all based on NTSC scan glitches (reptilian eye videos)

Well I don't firmly believe in Reptilians, they are just a possibility.

And yeeeeeah , It's ALL based on ntsc scan glitches,
Everything, all of it...yep the scan glitch that went too far.

We should blame the ntsc system, it made poor children believe in reptiles.

Yep, everything from Reptilians = NTSC scan glitch.
Good explanation. lol

So, anything else you want to put down people on since we are on the subject?
edit on 14-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Just a quick post to those that read these Elenin/2012/ANY conspiracy threads and immediately post with some snarky reply, being sarcastic about what is being claimed by the OP.

If you don't believe in said conspiracy, or don't believe in the post thats being discussed, either provide proof of your allegations, or don't say anything at all. Don't post a sarcastic comment like "Omg my house is in Alignment with Elenin too, PLOX HELPZ ME".

YOU are the reason we are a blind society, afraid to question mainstream media and social norms. By putting down those willing to throw ideas (absolutely insane or not) you are creating a NEGATIVE ENVIRONMENT for those that wish to push the boundries of society and reality.

If you are on this site, I assume you are "into" the discussions and sharing of information that is "Taboo", or pushes the "norm". So please, stop putting down people who speak about Elenin, or 2012, or WHO SHOT JFK...w/e.

It does not help, in fact, it hinder's us as a truth seeking, reading between the lines, information gathering community.

Elinin has no substance behind the claims... that's why its picked on.

Some conspiracies actually have some meat. those are the ones many like.

Why would it be acceptable to "pick on" any thread? Here is my problem...what you just said. If somone posts that they believe the moon is a giant piece of cheese - they have that right to believe in that. Why would you post something such as:

"The moon is clearly a piece of rock idiot."

Right then and there, you have silenced and depressed someone sense of imagination. If you don't believe, either help them see the error, express your debate in a civil way, or don't post at all.

Why would you purposely put someone down? Our MSM and society already teach us that questioning norms has consequences...why would you come to a site like ATS to put down a "pushing the limits of our reality" post?

Thats what this community is for. For all to express themselves equally, without being silenced. Have some respect for people, and allow their imagination to grow, no matter how ridiculous. Otherwise, you are contributing to our ignorance, which this site is here to deny. (Cliche eh?)
edit on 13-9-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

But stating the moon is made of cheese without any evidence is pointless. There are an infinite number of pointless threads that can be made from peoples deluded fantasies. This a conspiracy website evidence should be provided, not pure fanciful ideas.

The moon is made of cheese and I have an enlarged photo taken by ESA that shows a mouse eating the moon. Here is the link to the photo :

That is acceptable because we can analyse, interpret and debate the evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
This a conspiracy website evidence should be provided, not pure fanciful ideas.

Although I really like your post, this part doesn't make much sense to me.

I think it's normal on a conspiracy website that people come on with ideas, hunches, suppositions, etc.

I have started threads with : "Hey, I think that maybe this maybe that...what do you guys think about it?"
Sure they don't make the best threads ever but people with information regarding the subject come in to add their ideas and might have access to "facts", which is the point of a forum.
Of course, there's always people that come in to try to burst your bubble so fast that other users after might be reculant to add in to the subject, to not get "insulted" themselves.

But like I said I love the rest of your post! ^^

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

By why do you elenin/planetx believers refuse to use logic? Only a little bit of research is needed for you to realize that it is just not possible than elenin is anything other than a small comet.
It is simply not physically possible, but yet you people still blindly believe?? I dont get it...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
all I ever ask is the theory to be presented as a....theory

when people start throwing around words like "proof, fact" ect, then the idea will be challenged

Amillion stars if possible for this...

This infact should be the back bone of ATS, not garbage about "peoples Imaginations" or "peoples feelings" there are man Fiction and Fantasy websites out there to share your god awful sud science/logic....

this is why i am annoyed by any religous post on this site too....

If you want to post as a theory of what you believe and back up why you want to belive it other than gut feeling then yes do so and people being horrible then they are in the wrong...

if you post "fact" or "proof" and do not present either fact or proof then i am entirley within my right to ridicule... this is a site for peoples theories or alternative news.. this isnt a haven for tin foil hat wearing sudo-scientists too scared to do any research themselves but would rather regurgitate what is said on you tube/the bible/ modern history books or dare is say it... sorcha faal.....

we all have the ability to google search and read the first site we find.. it should be the communities interest to research and present information that is relevant and searched out thoroughly... it seem more like a mad dash for flags and stars than sitting on info, searching it, understanding it then posting about it...

Furthermore there a hundered bazillion posts on ELENIN, loads of "budding" astonomers pointing out they can get scarey sentences from the word ELENIN, loads of sud-scientists pointing out its made of super iron mixed with ice and spaceships turning every planet in its wake upside down... why post some more... why make the same flawed argument as someone else...

Nope i am sorry if you want to bring something researched and worthwhile to the table then fine...

if you want to present your idea as theory based on things you have read with no sources fine (providing you show this is a thoery based of your feelings)

but if your going to bring proof or fact and then you do not infact provide either proof or fact then you deserve what you get...

Furthermore... if you are going to post a you tube video, pleaseexplain the video, and please provide you thoughts... we all can you tube... its not a task... and if people cant view you tube... then they cant view your damn video anyway... so explain the video!!

Just my thoughts though

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have said this before here, the people who ridicule those about ELE or Nibiru or some event approaching in the near future are completely scared to death that their comfort zone is about to be demolished. It is simply a human instinctual reaction to respond in negativity when confronted with fear.

I doubt seriously that anyone on this site really WANTS anything to happen of this catastrophic nature this fall or any fall, but I believe the evidence that shows these "NUTS" are onto something, far out weighs those who can back any form of "proof" that nothing is happening. It is not even close. If this were a sport, the ELE/Nibiru folks would be blowing out the Pessimistic/Negative folks by the time we even got to halftime.

But yes, enough with the fear based hatred, if you do not agree and all you have is evidence that can not even stand on its own then just shut your mouth and stay in your comfort zone. Besides, there is obviously nothing going on in our solar system, nothing drastic is happening to other planets, nothing is happening with our own planet, there are no such things as massive quakes on ELE alignment dates. All of this is just bull# right?

I will start to worry when the United States East Coast starts to get significant Earthquakes...Oh, wait a minute.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I've been involved in a few 'exchanges' with the Elenin/Nibiru brigade. The thing that gets me, that I don't understand, is their stubborness. In the face of what seems obvious facts, they have still continued to post the annoying youtube videos, ignoring all the observations by the amateur astronomers, ignoring the simple facts, no alignments, etc.

It's seems to be the case of 'they just want to believe, they want doom'.

But really, they should have realised that Elenin is a message from Leo, and Leo is a 'friend'.
If they really want doom, they should let Orion guide them to real message.

st.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrKnoxx
I have said this before here, the people who ridicule those about ELE or Nibiru or some event approaching in the near future are completely scared to death that their comfort zone is about to be demolished. It is simply a human instinctual reaction to respond in negativity when confronted with fear.

There seems to be a lot of scared to death people on ATS since a lot of people with stars are the ones always trying to keep people in their comfort zone.

Unless I have proof right in front of me, I rarely believe that something is 100% true.

But I want to know the truth. I am not afraid of any truth. Whatever that may be.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We as a community may one day miss out on something amazing, because a troll made a sad attempt to be funny, at the posters expense.

We already have. And more than once.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

To be honest I am just fed up with those 2 words. Its based and bull crap and it takes up alot of space. Everyday they have a new elenin or nibiru, every other day it turn into another story wether it be a spaceship, comet, shattered comet, gas cloud and so on. Like you said if they dont have anything to valuable add maybe THEY shouldnt be posting. I cant wait till january so maybe these morons will stfu already, no they'lll just find a new doomsday rock
Oh I probably made the comet brigade cry again heres some tissues
edit on 14-9-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: o well

edit on 14-9-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: broken keyboard

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join