It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are most Youtube conspiracy theory videos of a not very smart guy on his webcam?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Just going to throw this out there: just because somebody dresses in something other than an Oxford blazer doesn't make them uneducated or dumb.

Just because somebody has a piece of paper doesn't make them intelligent.

Also, you don't get funding from challenging the status quo or throwing out ideas that go against the mainstream. You get called a quack, you lose your reputation, and that Ph.D. you spent thousands and years on might as well be used as toilet paper.

Yes, but most the people hes talking about are 2012-ish thorists and they almost always get proven wrong when x/xx/xxxx passes and nothing happens and than the whole world is all like : LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, if I had a webcam, I will definitely make my theory about the world ending next week. My birthday is in August so I will be spared, but I have Rh positive blood, so I guess I'm screwed...

The helicopters flying patients to the hospital near me are really making chemtrails, those bodies are actually bags of chemtrail chemicals, after all, we have never actually seen the bodies.

But I should be happy because so far none of my neighbors are splitting atoms in their ovens, not that we know right now. I guess the world would end if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers won the Superbowl.

<< 1   >>

join