It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting that I noticed about the Sept 26th Elenin Alignment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal

Originally posted by SunnyDee
You are so funny. Throwing back my line I used on you, but when you say it, it doesn't make sense. My test was the JPL orbiter model that everyone here uses to show the alignmnent. Did I really need to pull that up again, It's about on every Elenin page on this site. Your images don't help much. The march 16 image does not show earth, and the 11th is difficult to tell also. If that's what you are using (which is low resolution too) to prove what others think is an alignment, then your proof is no better.

First: We live in 3 dimensions, they did not align. I'm sorry to dissapoint but you are not going to die in two weeks.

Second: How does an alignment affect gravity? Where is the science behind it. I've asked this many times and my posts get burried and unanswered.

Third: The moon at all times affect our oceans in a significant way. I used to live near the bay of fundy, and in some areas ocean tides can change by about 20ft(Or more) in just a few hours. If alignments had any effect on gravity the next time we have an eclipse we are going to explode like the death star.

edit on 16-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

Can you clue me in on what is causing all the strange things to happen on the earth?....it's going crazy. Earthquakes, earthquakes everywhere. Volcano eruptions, dead birds, dead fish, dead bees, dead animals, compasses going crazy....blamed on solar winds or problems with the magnetosphere? Disturbing patterns of CME's, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. So yeah, would love an explanation.
edit on 16-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

Gravity is additive. Newton was able to show that planets can be treated as point sources and that gravity is effectively 0 at the center of the Earth. The net result of all of the gravitational pulls is 0 at Earth's center. He also showed that the gravity at some depth into the Earth is the same as the gravity from the ball that extends from the center to your position within the Earth.

Your Fundy example, (love it there), is good since the maximum range and least range tides are when the Sun and Moon either add up or cancel each other.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Can you clue me in on what is causing all the strange things to happen on the earth?....it's going crazy. Earthquakes, earthquakes everywhere. Volcanoe eruptions, dead birds, dead fish, dead bees, dead animals, compasses going crazy....blamed on solar winds or problems with the magnetosphere? Disturbing patterns of CME's, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. So yeah, would love an explanation.

Earthquakes are not crazy. They are at normal levels. There have always been lots of quakes. There are on average over a million quakes a year. Volcanoes are not more active either. Animal deaths are no different. There are die offs of whales, squid, insects, and all sorts of things all of the time. It's normal for this to happen. Bees are an introduced species in North America and they die off every few decades. Compasses are not going crazy. CMEs are normal too. Storms happen.

About the only thing I am aware of that is increasing are floods and the reason is well known. It is the actions of man that have increased flooding through construction, deforestation, and moving into flood zones.

edit on 16-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by centrifugal

Gravity is additive. Newton was able to show that planets can be treated as point sources and that gravity is effectively 0 at the center of the Earth. The net result of all of the gravitational pulls is 0 at Earth's center. He also showed that the gravity at some depth into the Earth is the same as the gravity from the ball that extends from the center to your position within the Earth.

Your Fundy example, (love it there), is good since the maximum range and least range tides are when the Sun and Moon either add up or cancel each other.

Thanks, for the response. That makes sense.

The problem I have with all these theories, is that they don't talk about a gradual increase as an object approaches. It is most often described as an instant increase the moment an alignment occurs. Hence all these exact dates...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Can you clue me in on what is causing all the strange things to happen on the earth?....it's going crazy. Earthquakes, earthquakes everywhere. Volcano eruptions, dead birds, dead fish, dead bees, dead animals, compasses going crazy....blamed on solar winds or problems with the magnetosphere? Disturbing patterns of CME's, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. So yeah, would love an explanation.
edit on 16-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Well that's a fairly loaded question since there are different professions to handle each of those issues. I am not an astronomer,meteorologist,physicist or a geologist so if you want a perfect scientific answer I can't give it to you. If you can find one person that meets that criteria and supports this alignment theory please provide a link.

Sure I believe our government hides stuff from us, but a giant dwarf star heading right at us would be visible by more than just North America. Universities for the most part are the ones that use the telescopes worldwide this means mostly professors and students who are not government employed. No government in the world could keep a lid on that secret. So even if there is a giant dwarf/planet heading for us the government doesn't know about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal

Originally posted by SunnyDee
You are so funny. Throwing back my line I used on you, but when you say it, it doesn't make sense. My test was the JPL orbiter model that everyone here uses to show the alignmnent. Did I really need to pull that up again, It's about on every Elenin page on this site. Your images don't help much. The march 16 image does not show earth, and the 11th is difficult to tell also. If that's what you are using (which is low resolution too) to prove what others think is an alignment, then your proof is no better.

First: We live in 3 dimensions, they did not align. I'm sorry to dissapoint but you are not going to die in two weeks.

Second: How does an alignment affect gravity? Where is the science behind it. I've asked this many times and my posts get burried and unanswered.

Third: The moon at all times affect our oceans in a significant way. I used to live near the bay of fundy, and in some areas ocean tides can change by about 20ft(Or more) in just a few hours. If alignments had any effect on gravity the next time we have an eclipse we are going to explode like the death star.

edit on 16-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

And because we live in a 3 dimensional world there can't be an alignment? And who brought up gravity, not me? If anything I think this comet would be affecting electromagnetic forces. I honestly don't have the knowledge to debate this, but I have enough sense to not take any science completely for granted as truth.

And love the manipulation of throwing out the "we're not gonna die in 2 weeks" comment. So typical, make the person looks ridiculous instead of just proving with real data what you want to prove.

Stereo, one of the above posters, seems to know a lot. Yet he is using the same fallable models us Eleniners are not supposed to go by, and uses pushiness and rudeness to make people believe his beliefs are the true and right ones. Look at his response, above yours. One by One he makes comments that don't really prove anything. He says I must be an idiot(or whatever he said, I'm not going back) for not being able to see these supposed alignments he says his pics show. Well I am not blind and the alignments he speaks of are not obvious at all, no matter how hard he tries to say they are.

Well anyway, we'll just have to wait for the future to see if anything comes of this comet. Most likely it won't, but as a person open and always learning, I never say never, and am not afraid to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Stereo, one of the above posters, seems to know a lot. Yet he is using the same fallable models us Eleniners are not supposed to go by, and uses pushiness and rudeness to make people believe his beliefs are the true and right ones. Look at his response, above yours. One by One he makes comments that don't really prove anything. He says I must be an idiot(or whatever he said, I'm not going back) for not being able to see these supposed alignments he says his pics show. Well I am not blind and the alignments he speaks of are not obvious at all, no matter how hard he tries to say they are.

SunnyDee it is apparent that you refused to look at the clear demonstration that the best alignment was 5 days after the date given by Elenin hoaxers. Whining and sloppy work is all the alignment hoaxers have to go on.

My statements are very clear. The alignment dates given by the Elenin hoaxers are wrong. I provided evidence using the same source given by Elenin hoaxers that the alignments did not happen on the days claimed.

The dots are much closer on March 16 than they are on March 11. That is obvious. It is obvious to you, you just can't admit that you are wrong even though you claim that you are not afraid to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Elenin on the swiss 10 note that was out in 1979 with the alignment that will be on September 26, 2011. This is all planned..... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

*Sigh* The 10 Franc note does not show the orbit of Elenin. First off you can compare the two and they look nothing alike. Second, look at the other side of that note. That man you see is Leonhard Euler. He was a Swiss scientist who contributed to many different fields, including astronomy. His main contributions to astronomy included accurately predicting to orbits of comets. The image on the other side is actually based off of one of his drawings.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by kwell

*Sigh* The 10 Franc note does not show the orbit of Elenin. First off you can compare the two and they look nothing alike. Second, look at the other side of that note. That man you see is Leonhard Euler. He was a Swiss scientist who contributed to many different fields, including astronomy. His main contributions to astronomy included accurately predicting to orbits of comets. The image on the other side is actually based off of one of his drawings.

I have seen the note compared to his drawing, it is not his drawing it is the same as the the September 26 alignment of elenin. Too many coincidences....Leonid Elenin discovered the comet, Leonhard Euler made the drawing, the comet is coming out the constellation Leo, in the movie "Deep Impact" Leo discovered the comet named Ele.....come on. There are even more coincidences than this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
black dwarf, brown dwarf, white dwarf, or maybe a pink dwarf. Come on now. OK, here are some questions. 1st question. this remnant whatever, i call anomally has been traveling since 1960 towards us. Thats 51 years now. How fast is this thing traveling towards us and how big is it? 2nd question, is elenin orbiting this remnant anomally? 3rd question.There are other objects orbiting this remnant comming towards us, how will that effect us? 4th question. This remnant alone, how will that effect us? 5th question. How can objects orbit around said, black dwarf, brown dwarf or whatever, woulden't they get blown away by the shock wave? 6th question. how can this be? 7th question. WHERE DID IT COME FROM? Is this the one that was part of the big dipper, and will soon fade out here sometime this year? Anyone with knoweledge of things, please reply.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
As far as alignments go, I started a thread about the alignment of the Sun, Mercury, Venus and the Earth a few months back. It happened when comet Honda was closest to the Earth too. As far as earthquakes were concerned, it was a very quiet time during this alignment.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I have seen the note compared to his drawing, it is not his drawing it is the same as the the September 26 alignment of elenin. Too many coincidences....Leonid Elenin discovered the comet, Leonhard Euler made the drawing, the comet is coming out the constellation Leo, in the movie "Deep Impact" Leo discovered the comet named Ele.....come on. There are even more coincidences than this.

You summed it up perfectly. These are coincidences. There is nothing factual to latch onto other than unimportant irrelevant side issues.

As Xcalibur254 pointed out:

The 10 Franc note does not show the orbit of Elenin.

If you haven't been able to figure this out on your own, then look at the shape of the orbit.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by kwell

Can you clue me in on what is causing all the strange things to happen on the earth?....it's going crazy. Earthquakes, earthquakes everywhere. Volcanoe eruptions, dead birds, dead fish, dead bees, dead animals, compasses going crazy....blamed on solar winds or problems with the magnetosphere? Disturbing patterns of CME's, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. So yeah, would love an explanation.

Earthquakes are not crazy. They are at normal levels. There have always been lots of quakes. There are on average over a million quakes a year. Volcanoes are not more active either. Animal deaths are no different. There are die offs of whales, squid, insects, and all sorts of things all of the time. It's normal for this to happen. Bees are an introduced species in North America and they die off every few decades. Compasses are not going crazy. CMEs are normal too. Storms happen.

About the only thing I am aware of that is increasing are floods and the reason is well known. It is the actions of man that have increased flooding through construction, deforestation, and moving into flood zones.

edit on 16-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

Is this normal?:

Millions of dead fish wash up in China
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are all these combined events which you have described elsewhere as a "laundry list" normal?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join