It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting that I noticed about the Sept 26th Elenin Alignment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fibraz4jacked

if you look at JPL data for 3-11-2011, elenin looks like it is in alignment with earth/sun

I'll bet you looked down on the orbits and tried to guess if it was an alignment. The lack of resolution makes that method fail. Try the woodworker's method which is to look down the board to see if it is straight. Try to look down the axis of alignment and find the best alignment where the objects fall on top of each other.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buildingthenations

The closest the comet gets is 22 million miles away. That's not even close for an invasion. Why not start out from the Moon like the Nazis in the movie IronSky.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Do you have an illustration of the alignments from 3/11/11 that would show us that Elenin was not in an exact alignment? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

if you look at JPL data for 3-11-2011, elenin looks like it is in alignment with earth/sun

I'll bet you looked down on the orbits and tried to guess if it was an alignment. The lack of resolution makes that method fail. Try the woodworker's method which is to look down the board to see if it is straight. Try to look down the axis of alignment and find the best alignment where the objects fall on top of each other.

correct.

the definition claimists are using to determine an alignment is "if it looks like its aligned when looking at the overview of the JPL data, then its aligned"

the definition claimists are using to determine if it "looks like its aligned" is if you draw a line between the earth and the sun, and fast forward elenin backwards and forward 7 days, it will land on that line at some time during that period

by all of the definitions that the claimists are using to determine if there was an alignment, it turns out elenin was in alignment on 3-11-2011.

however, this is only going by the claimists definition of what counts as an alignment.

if you want to attack the claimists theory, you should say that their definition of alignment is wrong and stupid.

you shouldnt say there was no alignment because by the claimists definition of alignment, it did happen and there was no data faked

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buildingthenations
I realllly think that Elenin is going to be used to Fake an alien attack/invasion. Hence, all the Nations are going to join together .. and there goes the start of the NWO. Have you guys heard of (Project Blue Beam)? This is all planned out, look up on it and let me know your thoughts.

-marcus

Yes, I think that is exactly what they are doing. NASA made their website available to the public, they knew they would eventually figure this out. If not I am sure they were some of the ones leading the charge. NASA was started by Nazi's they brought over after world war 2, project paper clip. So I think the whole elenin thing is fake and they have a big surprise planned for us.

They are slowly giving disclosures everywhere in the media about UFO and aliens. This I think is the end time deception that the Bible tells us about to bring in their one world government. It is going to be a really good deception too. A scientist came out about some of the technology they have, he said they could make the blind see and the deaf hear.

I think they are causing all these earthquakes with HAARP. They know a worldwide earthquake is coming because satan and his minions know the Bible. I think there is a good possibility that there will be a worldwide earthquake between September 27-29..Rosh Hashanah. Jesus said He was coming back for us. When He was taken up there was an earthquake and darkness. Just think if Christians are raptured worldwide....they have to have something to explain why people disappeared and it's dark. They will just say the aliens did it.

But I think they have even more planned, I think they may play a scenario of good alien vs bad alien. Why do you think david icke is there talking about the reptilians? The Bible says men's hearts will be failing them for fear. Then after the bad aliens attack the good aliens will come to save the day. Included in their company will be the antichrist. There is a game called the Illuminati New World Order card game made by steve jackson in 1990. It has predicted the twin tower attacks, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, japan earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear accident just to name a few. The other cards in the deck....the messiah, rapture, alien abduction, finding the lost civilization. If you know bluebeam you know their plans to find a lost civilization and discredit all religions so the antichrist can claim he is god. And what do you know, I saw in the news that a landmass is starting to come up in the ocean because of the earthquakes.
edit on 16-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by stereologist

So you are making up your own definition of fake for the sake of calling the claimants fake.

Well played.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 9/16/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I posted one a long time ago in one of these myriad duplicate Elenin threads. I'll see if I bothered to save it.

In the mean time you can test this yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

if you want to attack the claimists theory, you should say that their definition of alignment is wrong and stupid.

you shouldnt say there was no alignment because by the claimists definition of alignment, it did happen and there was no data faked

So what you are saying is that the claimants faked their data and even provided a specification for how they faked their data.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

NASA was started by Nazi's they brought over after world war 2, project paper clip.

Rocket research was already going on before Germans were added to the project. NASA comes later.

A scientist came out about some of the technology they have, he said they could make the blind see and the deaf hear.

Some of that technology has been available for a while. It uses human made technology.

I think they are causing all these earthquakes with HAARP. They know a worldwide earthquake is coming because satan and his minions know the Bible. I think there is a good possibility that there will be a worldwide earthquake between September 27-29..Rosh Hashanah. Jesus said He was coming back for us. When He was taken up there was an earthquake and darkness. Just think if Christians are raptured worldwide....they have to have something to explain why people disappeared and it's dark. They will just say the aliens did it.

Can we hold you to this claim of a worldwide earthquake? This is another prediction doomed from the time it was posted.

Why do you think david icke is there talking about the reptilians?

Because Icke is a kook.

Then after the bad aliens attack the good aliens will come to save the day.

Sounds like a John Wayne movie. Too bad the Duke isn't still here to star in it.

I saw in the news that a landmass is starting to come up in the ocean because of the earthquakes.

Can you provide more info on this. This is actually interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I love it when people defend lies such as those made up by the Elenin alignment hoaxers. It tells a lot about a person when they treat these lies like scripture. Often the problem is that people become so engrossed in a fraud such as this that they cannot let go. Go ahead, check the alignments and see that you were hoodwinked.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

The Nazis got pwned in WW2 so we stole some of their scientists, very simple... Or are you saying WW2 was orchestrated with millions murdured so they could sneak a couple scientists into the american space program. Is Nasa even a government agency? Or are they private and just receive some funding?

With regards to the bible, Illuminati, NWO,etc... I can't discredit any of it because I honestly don't know. But the internet would be a huge roadblock, or do you think the antichrist would have 7 billion facebook friends? (I know only 1/5 of the world has internet, but I am just trying to make a point)

edit on 16-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Didnt Elenin break up and go pop... Also why cant i look at the moon in a telescope, its
like looking into the sun, why is it so bright.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

NASA is part of the executive branch of the government. It is a civilian agency though, not part of the military like a lot of people seem to think.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I posted one a long time ago in one of these myriad duplicate Elenin threads. I'll see if I bothered to save it.

In the mean time you can test this yourself.

Well that was weak. You posted it a long time ago? I can test it myself? Test what? I'd like you to show me. My tests have shown me an alignment.

If you want to act like a scientist, act like one, back up your claims, and stop preaching without proof.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

My tests have shown me an alignment.

According to you "Well that was weak."

back up your claims, and stop preaching without proof.

The same applies to you and all of the other Elenin believers as well. No evidence is presented, just wild claims.

The big quake in Japan was on March 11, 2011. The images below show that the alignment was on the 16th, 5 days later. So please stop perpetuating tall tales.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98965833c7d.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4679d83ad3a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

How about sloppy?

The claimist definition of alignment is based on the Orbit Diagram applet. The problem is that the applet offers a very low resolution look at the orbit. Since all objects are represented by an unscaled block of pixels it's not really useful. Let's instead look at the ephemerides for March 11, 2011. An ephemeris shows where in the sky (from Earth) an object was at a given time. If the Sun and Elenin were at locations 180º apart, there was an alignment.

So, using the Horizons interface from the JPL website what do we have?
For Elenin:
2011-Mar-11 00:00 11 38 10.32, +00 54 08.4
For the Sun:
2011-Mar-11 00:00 23 22 54.65, -03 59 44.8

The first coordinate is the Right Ascension of the target. This is represented as a time (HH MM SS). This is an indication of how high in the sky an object is. Using it, you can tell what time an object will rise and set at your location. So we can see that Elenin and the Sun were 11:50:44 apart. A little less than 10 minutes difference from being opposite (12:00:00 would be opposite). But that 10 minutes translates to about 2º. Considering that, from the Earth, the Sun (the largest thing in our sky) is about 0.5º across there doesn't really seem to be an alignment.

But that's just one plane, what about the other coordinate, the Declination? Declination tells us how far north or south of the celestial equator an object lies, expressed in degrees, minutes, and seconds. So to be aligned opposite each other each would have to be equally offset from the equator. What do we see? Elenin was off by a bit less than 1º to the north and the Sun by almost 4º to the south, difference of 3º. No alignment there either.

The crude orbit diagram showed an alignment. Using the much more precise ephemerides, there was no alignment.

edit on 9/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

My tests have shown me an alignment.

According to you "Well that was weak."

back up your claims, and stop preaching without proof.

The same applies to you and all of the other Elenin believers as well. No evidence is presented, just wild claims.

The big quake in Japan was on March 11, 2011. The images below show that the alignment was on the 16th, 5 days later. So please stop perpetuating tall tales.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98965833c7d.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4679d83ad3a.gif[/atsimg]

You are so funny. Throwing back my line I used on you, but when you say it, it doesn't make sense. My test was the JPL orbiter model that everyone here uses to show the alignmnent. Did I really need to pull that up again, It's about on every Elenin page on this site. Your images don't help much. The march 16 image does not show earth, and the 11th is difficult to tell also. If that's what you are using (which is low resolution too) to prove what others think is an alignment, then your proof is no better.

Phage, you mention everyone is using the low resolution image to claim alignment. Well if we continually use only the low resolution as the model to follow isn't that being just as consistant as if we adjusted to only using high resolutions and new corrolating dates? Low, High, You can't deny that what is shown is what we all claim.

edit on 16-9-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The problem is, regardless if you are consistent in using the orbit diagram as opposed to Horizon, it doesn't change the fact that no alignments occurred on the days that you claim they did. There was no alignment on March 11, 2011 thus the claims that Elenin caused the Japan quake become even more impossible. The facts remain that not only do alignments not produce earthquakes, the alignments that have been "correlated" to earthquakes didn't even occur.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Your images don't help much.

Actually they do or can't you see that the positions of Elenin and Earth and the Sun are closer on the 16th than on the 11th? Actually it is stunningly obvious that the so-called alignment according to the applet was 5 days later.

The march 16 image does not show earth

Actually it does. It is the green dot close to the Sun.

and the 11th is difficult to tell also.

It does. It is inside of the '0' of 2010.

No wonder you think that the quakes and alignments coincided. Your work is sloppy.

If that's what you are using (which is low resolution too) to prove what others think is an alignment, then your proof is no better.

You are so mistaken. This is the applet as zoomed in as it allows.
edit on 16-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
You are so funny. Throwing back my line I used on you, but when you say it, it doesn't make sense. My test was the JPL orbiter model that everyone here uses to show the alignmnent. Did I really need to pull that up again, It's about on every Elenin page on this site. Your images don't help much. The march 16 image does not show earth, and the 11th is difficult to tell also. If that's what you are using (which is low resolution too) to prove what others think is an alignment, then your proof is no better.

First: We live in 3 dimensions, they did not align. I'm sorry to dissapoint but you are not going to die in two weeks.

Second: How does an alignment affect gravity? Where is the science behind it. I've asked this many times and my posts get burried and unanswered.

Third: The moon at all times affect our oceans in a significant way. I used to live near the bay of fundy, and in some areas ocean tides can change by about 20ft(Or more) in just a few hours. If alignments had any effect on gravity the next time we have an eclipse we are going to explode like the death star.

edit on 16-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join