It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting that I noticed about the Sept 26th Elenin Alignment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by RizeorDie

back on topic, I think there is something fishy about elenin, maybe not the comet itself but every alignment we have a major earthquake. since japan until now we havent seen anything over 7 mag. only a few day...

Actually, there were no alignments on the dates of the quakes. The claimants faked the data.

Go to the NASA site..... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... type in these dates of the earthquakes 2-27-10 Chile, 9-4-10 New Zealand, 3-11-11 Japan . They are either right on alignments or very close. I think its just NASA making it align and them hitting us with HAARP. How do people keep saying there was no alignment. It's right there.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
the orbital data isnt perfect, however, its clear if the universe was 2d that EVENTUALLY elenin would line up with the earth near those dates

the orbital data isnt perfect. so when the 3-11-11 japan quake happened, elenin may have been alligned with earth/sun in the 2d diagram, or maybe it was. we dont know for sure

HOWEVER, the universe is also 3d

what people are saying is the JPL diagram is in 2d, and elenins orbit makes it go either above or bleow the earths plane of orbit

this means the earth never could have been directly between the sun and elenin, because elenin was in a different plane and the ANGLE would make it impossible.

in order for a real alignment to occur, elenin must be at a 180 degree angle from the sun to earth meaning a straight line exists between the objects

if you are to believe elenin alignments caused these disasters, you would have to believe that allignments of the planets in non-perfect angles can cause disaster. and if thats the case, then how the hell do you know when any alignment will do something

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

For one they were on average 5 degrees away from making a straight line. Second, at that time Elenin was below the ecliptic making it impossible for an alignment to occur. And third the Orbit Diagram doesn't even give you an accurate simulation. It says it right on there. If you use the Horizons system you will see clearly that no alignments occurred when people claim they did.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fibraz4jacked

What??? They are on the same plane. Did you see the button that lets you check that???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by kwell

For one they were on average 5 degrees away from making a straight line. Second, at that time Elenin was below the ecliptic making it impossible for an alignment to occur. And third the Orbit Diagram doesn't even give you an accurate simulation. It says it right on there. If you use the Horizons system you will see clearly that no alignments occurred when people claim they did.

Well, I think you will be in for a shock around the 27th of September

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Are we going to play the game where any earthquake that occurs on that day is attributed to Elenin or are we going to play the one where any 6.0+ earthquake that occurs within a week of the "alignment" is attributed to Elenin? Since you are so sure that something is going to happen that day what is your prediction for what will occur? I just want to try to prevent some of the moving of the goalposts that is almost definitely going to occur.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by kwell

Are we going to play the game where any earthquake that occurs on that day is attributed to Elenin or are we going to play the one where any 6.0+ earthquake that occurs within a week of the "alignment" is attributed to Elenin? Since you are so sure that something is going to happen that day what is your prediction for what will occur? I just want to try to prevent some of the moving of the goalposts that is almost definitely going to occur.

No I think something quite different will happen on that day...a worldwide earthquake....that's never happened before. I could be wrong but all things are pointing that way. Sixth seal of Revelation perhaps? Again I am not sure but if I am wrong you can message me and say I told you so. And if I am right....well lets hope I am not.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I will be soo glad when this year is over so then the only thing we will have to hear about is 2012..
How is it that if Elenin has fallen apart,. it would have any effect on earth..?
Oh nevermind I forget,.. the planet Nibirubrownwhiteblackhole is causing the REAL issues
edit on 15-9-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by stereologist

The claimants faked the JPL data …

Yeah, no

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophoros

Yes, the alignment-quake data was faked. The faking was done by changing the alignment dates to match a selected quake. I checked and that is how I found out that the data was faked. Did you check yourself or did you simply get sucked into this hoax?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I wouldn't think you would stoop to slander instead of adressing the facts. Facts are facts, homie, regardless of the source.

And, I hate to tell you this but man made dating methods are in error in excess of billions of years

You certainly have a knack for selecting hoax sites for your material.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Go to the NASA site..... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... type in these dates of the earthquakes 2-27-10 Chile, 9-4-10 New Zealand, 3-11-11 Japan . They are either right on alignments or very close. I think its just NASA making it align and them hitting us with HAARP. How do people keep saying there was no alignment. It's right there.

The alignments are off by many days. I checked myself.

Do not try to guess the alignment form a bird's eye view looking down on the planets. Instead move tot he plane of the ecliptic and look along the line that the objects form. This should make the objects move to a single point. You'll see that they don't. You'll also see that the best alignments are many days away from the date of the quakes.

The people who claimed that the quakes happened during the alignments lied.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Xcalibur254, even if you use the JPL program you can see that the alignments do not occur when claimed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

well, for the japan quake, it happaned 3-11-2011 and if you look at elenin in JPL it looks alligned with the earth on 3-11-2011

this is probably what they mean when they say "elenin aligned with the sun/earth

they didnt fake this data... the jpl shows elenin close to alignment near 3-11-2011 and thats when the japan quake happened

i assume their definition of the term "alligned" is that when you look at the position of elenin/earth on JPL at the date of 3-11-2011, if elenin is within 7 days of distance away or near being in alignment with earth then that counts as the alignment

by their definition of the term aligned, then JPL does show elenin/earth/sun are aligned on 3-11-2011

however, we know that no matter where elenin was it could not have been forming a straight line from earth/sun because its wasnt on earths plane of orbit.

so even though it looks like it aligned in JPL, the truth is there was never a straight line in space so there was never a perfect alignment. and if you assume the disasters can happen without perfectly angled alignments, then the alignment means nothing

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yes, the alignment-quake data was faked. The faking was done by changing the alignment dates to match a selected quake. I checked and that is how I found out that the data was faked. Did you check yourself or did you simply get sucked into this hoax?

I have posted the NASA JPL site above....check for yourself. I have checked many, many, many, many times. What the heck. The information is right in front of you and everyone else. Please check it yourself and stop saying that they faked it when anyone in the world can check it for themselves. Maybe your just trying to annoy.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yes the claimants did fake the data. The best alignments did not happen on the dates they claimed. The claimants picked dates based on the events they ascribed to the alignments instead of the alignments themselves. That is called faking the data.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yes the claimants did fake the data. The best alignments did not happen on the dates they claimed. The claimants picked dates based on the events they ascribed to the alignments instead of the alignments themselves. That is called faking the data.

i dont see how what you are saying applies to the japan quake

the japan quake DID happen on 3-11-2011

if you look at JPL data for 3-11-2011, elenin looks like it is in alignment with earth/sun

we know that no perfect alignment ever happened, but the claimants are not saying a perfect alignment happened they are just saying what counts as alignment is that when you look at JPL for the date it looks like they are

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I realllly think that Elenin is going to be used to Fake an alien attack/invasion. Hence, all the Nations are going to join together .. and there goes the start of the NWO. Have you guys heard of (Project Blue Beam)? This is all planned out, look up on it and let me know your thoughts.

-marcus

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I have posted the NASA JPL site above....check for yourself. I have checked many, many, many, many times. What the heck. The information is right in front of you and everyone else. Please check it yourself and stop saying that they faked it when anyone in the world can check it for themselves. Maybe your just trying to annoy.

I'll bet you did an overview check. That is not a proper check. I've explained how to do a proper check.

I stand by my statement that the data was faked.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
the planet Nibirubrownwhiteblackhole is causing the REAL issues
edit on 15-9-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

you mean NibiruBrownwhiteblackholedwarfAwesomeStar?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join