It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting that I noticed about the Sept 26th Elenin Alignment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Theophoros

I told you this already. It is impossible for a black dwarf to exist at this time. It takes a white dwarf 13.7 billion years to reach the point of becoming a black dwarf.
Science is amazing to me,.
cuz ,. for example, Just how do they really Know something like this..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Because the same theory that says they may exist (in the future) says that they cannot exist yet.
So if you want to use the theory that says they will exist you have to accept that they don't (yet).

edit on 9/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The way a black dwarf forms requires a white dwarf to cool so much that it doesn't produces a significant amount of light or heat. For a white dwarf to cool this much would require about 13.7 billion years.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The way a black dwarf forms requires a white dwarf to cool so much that it doesn't produces a significant amount of light or heat. For a white dwarf to cool this much would require about 13.7 billion years.

Correct, which means it would be older then the known Universe according to Scientists.

They're wrong...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I told you this already. It is impossible for a black dwarf to exist at this time. It takes a white dwarf 13.7 billion years to reach the point of becoming a black dwarf.
Science is amazing to me,.
cuz ,. for example, Just how do they really Know something like this..

The same way they knew the world was flat and bumble bees couldn't fly...
edit on 15-9-2011 by Theophoros because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by RizeorDie

back on topic, I think there is something fishy about elenin, maybe not the comet itself but every alignment we have a major earthquake. since japan until now we havent seen anything over 7 mag. only a few day...

Actually, there were no alignments on the dates of the quakes. The claimants faked the data.

No - they did not :

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Obama will be in Denver on the 27th as part of a series of stops in the western states.

How massive is a black dwarf? What sort of gravitational influence would it have on the planets of the inner and outer solar system? Why do you believe a black dwarf would not reflect light? Why do you believe that black dwarfs exist?

Cause there is one in the heart of the Rose Nebula :

Black Dwarfs and Revelations :

So, in my quest for Ancient Wisdom I picked up a book the other night called The Lost Star by W. Cruttenden which postulated the possibility that our sun is in a binary orbit with Sirius and, frankly, he blew the opposition out of the water.

www.BinaryResearchInstitute.org...

Basically, without getting into the mechanics involved, there is no way you can look at the facts and not conclude that we are in a 'binary' system.

So, as I was looking at his diagram on that orbit (pg 167) I personally concluded that there may be a third star in this system that the other two are orbiting around that holds them on that course and I decided that it may, in fact, be a Black Dwarf.

While just recently re-reading The Sirius Mystery by Temple, I had postulated the existence of Black Dwarfs because of the Black Rite of the Religion of Osiris who is Lord of the Perfect Black and, turns out that, in fact, Black Dwarfs do exist.

In Theory, anyways...

theoferrumii.geocities.master.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal
It's not called a black dwarf because the surface is black, it's called a black dwarf because it does not emit light. This has nothing to do with it's reflective properties as that would totally depend on what elements it is made up of.

Just using some basic high school science lets assume a black dwarf does exist and it has a perfectly black surface and by some miracle the visible spectrum could not be reflected. The light spectrum is not limited to what we humans can see and would surely be reflecting many other types of light including infrared.

The only known celestial body which does not reflect light is a black hole. This is because the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light. So any light that enter it cannot escape. And no there is not a black hole in our solar system either, and if there was we would be dead already.

A Black Dwarf would not have an infrared signiature...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And, some scientists question the existence of black holes...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nope - He's going to Denver for war games :

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Your basis for claiming that scientists are wrong not only comes from the Binary Research Institute, but are using The Sirius Mystery as evidence? Wow. If that's the kind of evidence you're accepting I have tow wonder if you're rejecting what science says just to be contrarian. It takes a massive amount of time for even a white dwarf to form. First a main sequence star has to go through its entire life, then it has to become a red giant, which then has to go through its entire life, then it becomes a white dwarf. Then at that point the white dwarf has to use up all its energy. It gets even more ridiculous when they try to claim that there is a black dwarf in the Sirius system. Sirius is only about 300 million years old. So, not only do they want us to believe that a black dwarf could form in less than 13.7 billion years, but that one could actually form in a couple hundred million years.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Your basis for claiming that scientists are wrong not only comes from the Binary Research Institute, but are using The Sirius Mystery as evidence? Wow. If that's the kind of evidence you're accepting I have tow wonder if you're rejecting what science says just to be contrarian. It takes a massive amount of time for even a white dwarf to form. First a main sequence star has to go through its entire life, then it has to become a red giant, which then has to go through its entire life, then it becomes a white dwarf. Then at that point the white dwarf has to use up all its energy. It gets even more ridiculous when they try to claim that there is a black dwarf in the Sirius system. Sirius is only about 300 million years old. So, not only do they want us to believe that a black dwarf could form in less than 13.7 billion years, but that one could actually form in a couple hundred million years.

The more you make up stuff the easier it is to make up even MORE stuff, LOL...or perhaps more fitting to this situation, believing stuff other people make up

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I am more interested in how they can calculate the amount of time it takes.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I wouldn't think you would stoop to slander instead of adressing the facts. Facts are facts, homie, regardless of the source.

And, I hate to tell you this but man made dating methods are in error in excess of billions of years :

exnihilocreation.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I am more interested in how they can calculate the amount of time it takes.

Evolutionists Dating Methods are subject to error due to heat and leaching and they are founded upon circular reasoning from the beginning.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you want me to be looking at on that Creationist propaganda site, but I can assume you have a problem with radiometric dating. There's just a few problems with that. For one, scientists aren't using radiometric dating to date stars. Two, radiometric dating is not off by billions of years. Studies have shown that radiometric dating produces a variation of dates from 1-5%. This is on the magnitude of a couple million years. There is a recent study that hasn't been able to be replicated even by the original team there is a difference in isotope decay rates in different seasons, but this only amounted to a difference of .1%. Once again, do some actual research instead of watching YouTube videos, reading blogs, and randomly throwing scientific words together.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
the only viable theory that would cause elenin to be a threat to earth is the theory that elenin is some kind of very large object with a strong gravity field that can cause problems.

if elenin is really a large object, it would fit with planetX/nibiru theories of a large object coming into the inner solar system every ~4000 or more years

if elenin was nibiru, it would cause plenty of disasters, however logically if the theory is true it means every 4000 years earth should experience some kind of nibiru disaster

lets say every 5 times theres a bad nibiru mass-extinction disaster. that means every 20,000 years there is a super bad nibiru mass-extinction disaster. over a million years that would be 50 bad nibiru mass-extinction disasters.

these nibiru mass-extinction disasters would have to be caused by the gravity field somehow. if nibiru is large enough, its gravity could cause lots of earthquakes or high tide floods or a pole shift which weakens are magnetic field protection from the suns radiation

if the nibiru theory is real, then the most likely answer would be that the sun has a binary object which orbits the sun and this binary object has a planet orbiting it which is nibiru. or if you dont think aliens live on such a planet according to stitchen theories, then it could be possible that this binary object might have no large objects orbiting it and its just by itself

EITHER WAY
think about this logically. The earth and all the planets in the solar system have a very circular orbit around the sun which is huge evidence to the sun not being a binary system. If a large binary object was orbiting the sun and coming in every 4000 years then the planets orbits would be shifting and it wouldnt stay so perfectly circular

if nibiru theory is real then this binary partner coming through the inner solar system every 4000 years would cause our moon to not have such a good circular orbit.

if nibiru theory is real and this large object came so close to the earth to cause nibiru mass-extinction disaster events, if this happened every 20,000 years or so then theres no way there could be so much large animal diversity on earth. if you have mass extinction events every 20,000 years there isnt enough time for the amount of animal diversity on the earth to evolve in that timeframe.

planet X / nibiru theory may be real. but if thats the case such an object is not large enough to change the orbit of saturn/jupiter over a billion years of passing all the time.

if nibiru theory is real and it comes into the inner solar system every 4000 years, the disasters it causes on earth are not end-of-the-world scale, considering there should have been thousands of these nibiru mass-extinction events during its many passes and large land mammals are not all going extinct

if nibiru theory is real, the binary partner to the sun must be small, but still large enough to count as a binary object.

if nibiru theory is real, this object most likely doesnt pass the orbit of mars or if it did it doesnt have enough gravity to change the moons orbit around the earth

the earths orbit around the sun is so circular that it could not exist if such a gravity-powerful-object came so close to the earth to cause disasters with its gravity every 20,000 years

also WITH ALL THE ABOVE CONSIDERED, if nibiru theory is real, then elenin CANNOT BE NIBIRU

elenin was observed going through the asteroid field. no noticeable effects were had on asteroids meaning elenin is a very small object with a weak gravity field

elenin is a small object. it reflects light and we can look at it. elenin is not some kind of magical object that is invisible. the only object that could be invisible as it got close to the sun would be a black hole. elenin is not a black hole because it is reflecting light and it is visible

elenin has been close to the sun for some time now and looking at elenin does not reveal anything to be afraid of. elenin is not a brown dwarf or a large planet

all of these facts have been confirmed by amateur and university scientists across the world. university scientists are not all controlled by the government.

all of the above proves elenin is a small object with low gravity field

elenin is a massive huge government psi-op. its not suprising to me the government is putting obama into denver airport on the 26th in order to ramp up this psi-op fearmongering.

elenin cannot do anything to earth. if fireworks happen, its because the government is exploding nuclear weapons. if earthquakes happen, its because the government is pressing buttons at haarp. i am legitimately afraid of these scenarios happening because the government could do it and send out disinfo agents to say "omg see, elenin did it, look what happened all because of that doomsday comet elenin" and the conspiracy community will eat it up

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The President will be in Seattle and San Francisco on the 25th, southern California on the 26th and Denver on the 27th.

A White House official confirmed this morning that Obama will visit the Seattle area and the Bay Area on September 25. The following day, the President will visit the Bay Area, the San Diego area and the Los Angeles area, where he's planning to star at two entertainment-related fundraisers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He'll head to Denver on September 27, a White House official said.

www.sfgate.com...

War games? In Denver? Where did you pull that out of? Oh...a youtube video.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Heat and Leaching?

Bullhead AZ..?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well of course he will,.
the Prez is going to get the before and after visit when California is destroyed by ELEnin

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join