It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting that I noticed about the Sept 26th Elenin Alignment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was looking at the trajectory for that day and noticed that Uranus is in alignment also, with the Sun, Elenin, and the Earth. Mercury looks to almost be in alignment, but too close to tell. Anyways, why haven't I heard too many people talk about Uranus in the alignment also? Is it too far away to have an effect. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
My house is also in alignment. If I walk out the door at the right time, I'll be in alignment too. For a brief period... What should I expect? Something super...Yep

So..m..e...t..h..i..n..g... SUPER

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A part of Revelations happens around that time as well as described in the bible. Significance? Dunno, Lotta weird S*** happening out there. Best to wait and see but prepare for rabid haters to ask how you dare pose a curious ?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think it's time to put Elenin to bed and forget about it! There will be no significant effects felt from Elenin. Next doomsday thread please!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Mercury, Sun, comet, Moon, Earth, Uranus all in alignment.

Just after the equinox as well, and comet aligned with Sun's equator, and one degree off the ecliptic.

Wait for it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What is the significance of an alignment? Gravitational fields go out in every direction... The planets in our solar system align with eachother all the time, many times involving the earth. Next time we have an eclipse check to see how many tsunamis we get.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
I was looking at the trajectory for that day and noticed that Uranus is in alignment also, with the Sun, Elenin, and the Earth. Mercury looks to almost be in alignment, but too close to tell. Anyways, why haven't I heard too many people talk about Uranus in the alignment also? Is it too far away to have an effect. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope - When Elenin, Earth and Uranus lined up it caused the first Windsor Hum - it just returned Sunday when it lined up with Saturn, Earth and Elenin.

The dates between the 26th and 28th now have an alignment between Mercury, Sun, Earth, Moon, Uranus and Elenin.

It is going to multiply the Electromagnetic Wave Propagation - right through the roof.

Good catch...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I think it's time to put Elenin to bed and forget about it! There will be no significant effects felt from Elenin. Next doomsday thread please!

come on dont be that guy.
if you are not interested then you shouldnt have opened this thread anyway.

back on topic, I think there is something fishy about elenin, maybe not the comet itself but every alignment we have a major earthquake. since japan until now we havent seen anything over 7 mag. only a few day...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I'm not that guy, seriously! I love a doomsday scenario just as much as anyone, or a select few ha! I just think this Elenin hype is well just all hype and no gusto. Maybe your right, and if so, I'll be first to admit it!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

back on topic, I think there is something fishy about elenin, maybe not the comet itself but every alignment we have a major earthquake. since japan until now we havent seen anything over 7 mag. only a few day...

Actually, there were no alignments on the dates of the quakes. The claimants faked the data.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If Elenin were something dangerous it would have been visible as a reddish star at this time. My best guess it's a comet used to keep up watching the wrong part of the sky...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
If Elenin were something dangerous it would have been visible as a reddish star at this time. My best guess it's a comet used to keep up watching the wrong part of the sky...

If its just a comet why is the President, the Pentagon and NASA's top geniuses going to hide in Denver Bunker on the 26th?

That ain't no comet.

A Black Dwarf would be virtually invisible until it got real close - like between us and the sun - and would have a weaker magnetic field then a Brown Dwarf but it would still pack a punch when it got close.

Elenin is a Black Dwarf...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophoros

Obama will be in Denver on the 27th as part of a series of stops in the western states.

How massive is a black dwarf? What sort of gravitational influence would it have on the planets of the inner and outer solar system? Why do you believe a black dwarf would not reflect light? Why do you believe that black dwarfs exist?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Why do you believe a black dwarf would not reflect light? Why do you believe that black dwarfs exist?
Because black obviously means non-reflective and invisible. DUH!!!

Originally posted by Theophoros
That ain't no comet.

A Black Dwarf would be virtually invisible until it got real close - like between us and the sun - and would have a weaker magnetic field then a Brown Dwarf but it would still pack a punch when it got close.

Elenin is a Black Dwarf...
So all of the pictures taken of elenin (the comet) show us a Black Dwarf? Crickey, no wonder the closer it got to the sun the more it faded out, it was soaking up all of our sunshine. Why, I have noticed that the days are getting shorter and colder. Is the Black Dwarf what is causing it?

Please give me some data on this Black Dwarf so that I may be able to learn more about it.

-saige-

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 15-9-2011 by SunShineKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I told you this already. It is impossible for a black dwarf to exist at this time. It takes a white dwarf 13.7 billion years to reach the point of becoming a black dwarf.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What is this fascination with alignments? Do you realize the earth is countless alignments with cosmic bodies. This concept seems misguided. Uranus wont have an effect! Elenin is a myth...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's not called a black dwarf because the surface is black, it's called a black dwarf because it does not emit light. This has nothing to do with it's reflective properties as that would totally depend on what elements it is made up of.

Just using some basic high school science lets assume a black dwarf does exist and it has a perfectly black surface and by some miracle the visible spectrum could not be reflected. The light spectrum is not limited to what we humans can see and would surely be reflecting many other types of light including infrared.

The only known celestial body which does not reflect light is a black hole. This is because the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light. So any light that enter it cannot escape. And no there is not a black hole in our solar system either, and if there was we would be dead already.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

The bigger question is:
If I make a random thread about ELENIN will I get as many flags too?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join