It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Doppelgänger just ruin my relationship?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
reply to post by applebaum

I was in a deep sleep at 4am, she saw me 10 minutes after she left while she was waiting for her ride. .

Wait a minute, she was waiting for her ride while you were getting your ride?
I thought she left because she was waiting for her ride, but didn't get it.

Oh lordy, am I confused!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Nobody believes you.

Except his girlfriend, and she is a good woman for giving him the benefit of the doubt. He should treat her right, the next one might not be so naive.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You're not confused. Apparently he kicked her out of the apartment at 3 a.m., and she was waiting outside for at least 10 minutes waiting for her ride.

Then, as she drove away, she saw his exact twin entering his ex-girlfriend/neighbor's house, and she was a little suspicious after being kicked out of a warm apartment, and waiting on the street. And then her suspicion got worse when only 10 minutes after leaving, nobody would answer their phones or doors.

But, she is willing to give him a second chance, and instead he is likely going to break up with her, because the relationship is too stressful.

And really, who wouldn't do the same thing? Stressful girlfriend vs. easy booty call across the hall.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Nobody believes you.

Except his girlfriend, and she is a good woman for giving him the benefit of the doubt. He should treat her right, the next one might not be so naive.

Too good of a woman. Very naive, if she actually does end up buying it. Hope she learns that she doesn't deserve to be treated that way, one day. Feel bad for her.

But I digress... This thread really does annoy the hell out of me. I better get out of here before I get myself in trouble for being to hard on the OP

Take care buddy

edit on 13-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by getreadyalready

Well then I'll just be breaking up with her tonight, I wasn't there and I'm not going to kiss ass for no reason. As far as the Doppleganger thing it's the last thing I could think of because well no one else around here looks like me, it happened a few minutes after she left so that rules out sleepwalking, she wouldn't say she saw me etc... just to break up with me. As far as "skills" go thats one reason she's sticking around. So I think the great open minds at ats helped me out greatly I'll just dump her, problem solved. The thread can die off now.

This is turning into classic blame shift scenario. An attempt to turn the tables, make those questioning you, question themselves, while you play the victim.

You're pulling it on ATS members and you're attempting to pull it on your girlfriend. It might work with the girlfriend if you make her feel bad enough for being suspicious of you (for awhile) but it won't work for long.

You've been with her a month, huh?
Not going well...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
From a past post you said your girlfriend is madly in love with some other guy too?

If that is true, then This woman is the kind that will toss your heart in a blender and hit the "eviscerate" button without a second thought..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

This is turning into classic blame shift scenario. An attempt to turn the tables, make those questioning you, question themselves, while you play the victim.

You're pulling it on ATS members and you're attempting to pull it on your girlfriend. It might work with the girlfriend if you make her feel bad enough for being suspicious of you (for awhile) but it won't work for long.

You've been with her a month, huh?
Not going well...

Last post in here... Honest

You are right. He is trying to pull this on ATS... Trying and failing. The members of ATS are not stupid though.... Most of us anyway. I mean there are a few....

Anyway, as I said, the OP wants us to believe that he kicked his girlfriend out of the house and made her wait outside for her ride....where she saw some one that looked exactly like him, dressed exactly like him, had the same injury as him, going to his ex -bang buddies house for some fun..... But it wasn't him!

Well,OP, we do not believe you... and as LadySkadi says...Your attempts at making her feel crazy and making her feel bad that she could possibly think it was you, will not work for long.

I honestly hope you do break up with her. You don't deserve her.

a doppelganger, that looks just like you, dresses just like you, has an injury just like you, that is now banging the neighbor girl that you used to bang...???

Thanks for the laugh.

As I said before, a real man would admit it... But then again, a real man would not cheat.

Now.... THIS is my last post here. Unless I change my mind again. Then the next one will be the last one.... Maybe.

edit on 14-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Hello Silverado 292,

There is a group of scientists who study various paranormal topics. You have to have a doctoral degree to be a full member of their group. They publish a journal. One of the strangest articles I have ever read in this journal related to the doppelganger phenomenon, or more specifically a particular type of this phenomenon known as vardogr.

A link to the page where this article appears is pasted below. It is a .pdf document so you'll have to search for it. It appears in section 16:4 and it is the seventh article. I hope you will find it interesting reading.

Reaching

www.scientificexploration.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Really, there is not much left I can say.

a doppelganger, that looks just like you, dresses just like you, has an injury just like you, that is now banging the neighbor girl that you used to bang...

There is just one word that can sum up my thoughts and feelings here.... and from the looks of this thread, I think it sums up everyone's feelings pretty nicely.

Have a great night folks.

edit on 13-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Maybe she's ending it not because a doppelganger banged your ex, but because you can't take responsibility for your actions.. you know.. because that seems kinda possible here.

You made your girlfriend leave because you were "tired." I doubt you ran over next door immediately, but she was probably suspicious enough to wait around and see.

edit on 13-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

No I said the neighbor is, this thread by far was a horrible idea. I'm done with ats. I kicked no one out she left because she was tired, I didn't feel like mentioning I live in a #ty large studio apartment with a roommate so yeah not much to do when everyone else is asleep and you want to stay up for a few more hours. People have seriously taken what I wrote out of context. I've stated before I mentioned the whole doppleganger thing and have been surprised by the responses from some of the people here so I think I'll be giving ats a rest for a good long time. I truly hope each and everyone of the assholes in this thread gets put in the exact same position as I'm trying to describe.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If you really didn't go to your had-a-past-with neighbor's house, as you say, but your girlfriend saw you going there when you say you were sleeping, probably she saw your astral body, which suggests three things:

1) Your soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend might be a clairvoyant.
2) You still got a thing with your neighbor and a thing strong enough to even drive your astral body.
3) There's no doppelganger in this story, only your lust.
edit on 9/14/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well maybe you should have private messaged us all the script you wanted us to post up for your girlfriend to read.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

this thread by far was a horrible idea.

For the first time in this thread, I could not agree with you more.

I'm done with ats.

Bye.

I just wonder if you really thought any of us would believe your story. I mean, come on. It is far fetched and just plain unrealistic.

No one believes you for a reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Wow, regardless of anything said by the OP here, it seems if he ever wants to really be punished he can just look you up for an emotional beating..

The guy asks for help and instead you try and turn him and his girlfriend into an episode of jerry springer

( hmm, actually ..... well.....

on a more serious note, if you have a girlfriend that ever sees a double of you doing what is described here, the relationship is not worth keeping even one day more...It is doomed...don't try and salvage it unless you love a life of pure punishment..

There are millions of good fish in the ocean.....errr, well, before the radiation from Japan there was...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here Op. I'll give it a shot for you *winkwink*.

Dude.. the same thing totally happened to me. Doppelganger ruined my relationship! Almost exact same situation! I was asleep, but my girlfriend saw me out with another girl! I tried to tell her it had to be a doppelganger, but just like your girlfriend she didn't believe me.. a week later.. she was dead.

hope that helps.
edit on 14-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

The guy asks for help and instead you try and turn him and his girlfriend into an episode of jerry springer

( hmm, actually ..... well.....

Was I harsh? Yeah. But I could have been much more harsh,truth be told.

I call it like I see it. Some like that,some don't. I apologize for nothing I have said in this thread.Why? Because I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

Not a big fan of beating around the bush.

Id rather tell a harsh truth than a sweet lie.

He cheated, got caught and is looking for a lie to get out of it. Now, I guess he is getting mad because no one here buys his story... So be it.

Peace and love.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Note to self: keep doppleganger in thy pants. Haa

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

reply to post by alienreality

this thread by far was a horrible idea. I'm done with ats. People have seriously taken what I wrote out of context. I've stated before I mentioned the whole doppleganger thing and have been surprised by the responses from some of the people here so I think I'll be giving ats a rest for a good long time. .
edit on 14-9-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

getreadyalready said something in this thread:

At this point, anything you say will either sound like a ridiculous excuse (doppelganger?), or be taken out of context to mean something else. Quit while you are ahead.

Perhaps you should have listened? if it makes you feel better to blame everyone else.... So be it.

Blame us if you want, but deep down,you know where the fault lies( And it ain't with ATS)

You claim you put yourself in her shoes and if the roles were reversed you would not believe it either.... So why are you expecting us to believe you?

Blame yourself if she leaves you. Blame yourself for this thread. Be a man and blame yourself for your own mistakes.

As for you threatening to leave ATS,( AKA trying to make us feel bad and trying to make us doubt ourselves)

The door is that way ---------------------> Bye.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

so I think I'll be giving ats a rest for a good long time

Tsk tsk.. trying to guilt us the same way you tried to guilt your girlfriend into believing you (by making her question her reality!) rather than accept any sort of responsibility.

You my friend are a manipulator, and a consistently poor one at that.
edit on 14-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join