It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex abuse victims urge ICC Pedo Pope investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Pope gets sued for sex abuse yet again

The current Pope (Emperor from Star Wars) is a pedo -- it's time Catholics themselves got up and demand this pedo get arrested and also every other pedo priest, bishop, cardinal, etc.

P.S. Pope had a hand in 9/11.

Hang in there everyone, once these darkies get locked up, the world will be something wonderful!

edit on 13/9/11 by galactictuan because: added pic of Emperor Pope

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

We know, www.abovetopsecret.com... Check the Newest Flags.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Charge them under the RICO act, like they do other criminal organizations.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
How sad that so many on ATS and around the country take glee in the accusations against the Catholic church and the Pope.

Since when did atheists take over this site?

I'm not religious and no "defender of the faith," but I can recognize hypocrisy when I see it!

How many members go, attended or send their children to U.S. piublic schools? How many of you would wish what you gleefully hope for of the church for the U.S. public school system, the teachers unions, and the school boards that routinely cover for and shuffle-around the thousands of pedophiles preying upon our children right here under your noses?

Conspiracy of Silence: US Public Schools sex abuse goes unreported and unpunished

Studies repeatedly show that millions of children have been and will be molested during the K-12 years in our public schools!
Where's the outrage? Where's the call-to-arms?

I refuse to jump on the "religion is evil" bandwagon until I see some sensible acknowledgement of the pedophilia problems festering in our own neighborhoods.

Predators Lurking in the Schools

When you call for the imprisonment of the Pope, will you do the same for the Secretary of Education or his boss? When you brand priests and bishops as criminals, are you prepared to do so for principals and superintendents?

Open your eyes and look at what's happening right in front of you!

jw

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

When you call for the imprisonment of the Pope, will you do the same for the Secretary of Education or his boss? When you brand priests and bishops as criminals, are you prepared to do so for principals and superintendents?

Open your eyes and look at what's happening right in front of you!

jw

Yes, absolutely!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Depends, did the principals and superintendents cover it up? If so yes. I'm pretty sure it was covered quite clearly, the pope covering up instances of abuse*. Making him complicit in it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
One of the primary purposes of religion is a way for these animals to commit their evils. Look at all the horror stories throughout history to see just what religious leaders have got up to, citing their so-called holy texts. I doubt they believe in the god's they claim to represent anyway. Predators will use any means to find vulnerable people to prey on, religion is one of these, schools, youth groups, etc are others.

new topics

top topics

join