It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Gloria Borger Said That Ron Paul Not Even Going To Win A Primary And That Has A Ceiling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
CNN Gloria went on to say this

"not even going to win a primary"
"important part of the debate"

"party has moved towards him" "on foreign policy, Ron does not represent the party"

then she went moved on to Romney. That was barely 40 seconds, other than "we've learned Ron Paul has a ceiling? based on what actally? 50 72 booing in the audience?

If you ask me that was very disrespectful of CNN and then to move to Romney?
as a canadian i think i might call them to make a compliant.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It is clear the PTB do not want him to win.
If the people really want him they will have to try really hard..
But then there is always ballot manipulation.. like how it gets to be up to
one or two voters.. joke

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well those statements might actually make sense. With all the media telling the public he won't win primaries... Then he probably won't win primaries. Too many people are wishy washy enough to do what ever the media wants.
Even if the votes come in with him winning anything at all... It's not about what the people want I'm sure

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The media will only support who someone will blindly follow the war machine. What better way to thin out the herd than to kill them off. Also he said two unthinkable things cut off foreign aid and that Israel should stand on it's own. Seeing how Israel controls our media they will do everything they can to keep him out of office. You notice in the last debate they asked everyone about the fed reserve except Ron Paul because he wants to get rid of the fed all the rest want to keep it. Guess who controls the banks that controls the fed reserve.
edit on 13-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Every single Ron Paul supporter has to vote in the primary or he isn't going to get anywhere and all the msm will say "I told you so". I'll be sick.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens come primary time. Btw, when is primary time? I gotta register as a Republican in NY before I can vote for da Paul.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens come primary time. Btw, when is primary time? I gotta register as a Republican in NY before I can vote for da Paul.

Any NY info you need should be Here

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just remember, this is the same CNN that dis-regarded their OWN poll (That Paul smashed) and quoted another incomplete poll (That Paul smashed in less than an hour later) and flat-out lied saying Romney won the poll.

As I recall, it's also the same CNN that proudly linked to an article discussing how "useless" the Iowa Aimes poll is, but then later hyped it up to levels of insanity when Bachmann won by less than 200 votes. (as I have noted in a thread I made here )

It's also the same CNN that created an article proudly adoring the (other) top tier candidates in that staw poll noting #1 and #3 skipping #2 which belonged to Paul and by a HUGE margin over the other candidates. I believe the title was something like "Bachmann takes 1st while Romney gets 3rd"

Lastly, it's the same CNN where Wolf Blitzer cut off Ron Paul mid-sentence shafting him on time, AND later decided to not allow him to answer a question which was Ron Paul's most revered topic, the FED.

ALL this and I don't even need to mention the other MSM outlets pulling same tactics. AND we don't even need to mention the debacle of 2008.

It's a joke. If anyone is ignorant enough to not see the almost now humorous attempts to quell Paul, then I'm afraid you are beyond hope at this point.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yup, we need Ron Paul. Without him, the border fence will keep Americans from fleeing to a better life in Mexico where we can all join cartels and live happily thereafter.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

You the man, thank you!

Son of a bit...! Is today the day to vote?
edit on 13-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Yup, we need Ron Paul. Without him, the border fence will keep Americans from fleeing to a better life in Mexico where we can all join cartels and live happily thereafter.

Edit: Nvm, I get it. Well, perhaps Paul has a good grasp on the type of control happening here based on how the MSM likes to control votes. I may just want to move to Mexico and live with cartels soon as well.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
that's what I've been saying. he is an internet phenomenon, I still have yet to hear a person in the real world even mention his name

hey, look at it this way, you'll have a juicy conspiracy to sink your teeth into after that !

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No, not today.
You could also register online at Rock the vote I believe.
I'll see if I can find more ny info for you.

I think ny is April 24, 2012...... But double check as I'm not 100%
edit on 13-9-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Oh thank god there is still time to register! Thanks for the info dude, and don't worry. I have the application in the mail. NY won't let ya do it online.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The elderly aren't going to vote for him...those on minimum wage aren't going to vote for him, and most minorities will not vote for him either....neo-cons certainlly aren't going to vote for him. He's loaded with baggage and exteme statements/stances.

He may win an ATS election...but in the real world he's not going to win jack.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

he is an internet phenomenon, I still have yet to hear a person in the real world even mention his name

Really now just a internet phenomenon?
i could say the same thing about Rick Perry who came out of nowhere, if you ask people in the street of ron paul they will know.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He may win an ATS election...but in the real world he's not going to win jack.

You sound just like CNN
people will vote for him.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

just another final point Ron paul has a wider and bigger grassroots this time around if you have a bigger grassroots you will gain more voters then those that dont have a grassroots but have the favors of the mainstream.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You sound just like CNN people will vote for him.

I'm just stating what I believe based on his previous statements. These will be all over the media soon, the mainstream will not vote for him.

Wouldn't vote for civil rights act.
Doesn't believe in minimum wage.
Doesn't believe in social security.
Wants to legalize all drugs.
Wants to legalize prostitution.
Supporters of Israel will not vote for him.
Neo-cons will not vote for him.
The Ron Paul newsletters with racists statements in them will be brought up again as well.

I could go on and on...tons of things he has said that would never fly with a mainstream voter.

How is going to get the majority of votes with all that? It's not going to happen.
edit on 14-9-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
For any candidate to make it to the primaries he/she is going to need big corporate backing. Dr. Paul just
doesn't have it. The TPM will eventually fall in line with whomever is the GOP guy: From here it looks to be Pretty boy Perry who has big pharma and the war machine and the evangelicals. Pretty stiff competition for Ron.

But one thing is for sure...Dr. Paul won't get many women to vote for him with his stance on abortion, and with out the ladies in this day and age...you ain't got jack.

I'd like to be wrong and see Dr. Paul pull a Ross Perot, but I just don't see it happening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join