It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why worry!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There is no reason to be afraid. There is a reason it is called the END OF THE WORLD.
Dont try to hide from it, you will fail. Stop wasting your time trying to figure out when it will happen, your only hurting yourself. I do not WANT to know when it will happen! Ignorance is bliss, and i do not want to be able to put an expiration date on the earth.

So dont worry, what will come will come, and we will face it when it arrives.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
lol. Too bad you are in Nevada. You would have been an easy target to loot
Just kidding my friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Lol i dont have anything to loot, unless you want my college budget ramen stash

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

You need Alfred E. Neuman, the guy on Mad Magazine, as your avatar.
Seriously.

You hit the nail on the head though. If a comet comes crashing into the earth or 4 countries let off all of their nuclear arsonel at the same time, there isn't anything anybody can do about it.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
"...the words 'DON'T PANIC' in large friendly letters on it's cover."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I`m certainly not worried over it. Actually more like anxious you might say.

Looking forward to the Higher ups being in the same boat for a change while sweating the pearly gates and that`s the only way that could happen.

I just hope that if it does happen in my lifetime it is something spectacular to witness. Better then just the lights out type ending.
And I figure if we all go at the same time we could rush those pearly gates. You know a backup plan. I want in.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You just gotta love Isaiah. For those who love God, consider yourself no mere mortal. Immortality comes from faith in and a love of God and others--even enemies. The battle is not to be waged but has already been won.

Isaiah 51:7
“Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart: Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults.

Isaiah 43:1
[ Israel’s Only Savior ] But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 56:4
In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
edit on 13-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

._. Why do you feel that we needed to bring the bible into this?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

._. Why do you feel that we needed to bring the bible into this?

General chit chat. Why are you worrying about it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sorry, just the past like 4 threads ive been in have had avid biblequoters, and im starting to get annoyed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Have you considered synchronicity? Do you have Netflix? Watch the move Illusion with Kurt Douglass. When I see synchronicity in my life, I say YES Man YES.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

offtopic much?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Completely on topic. The pilot to Eli Stone is good too. Just watched it. You asked the question, I'm just providing the answer.

top topics

join