It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight on 9/11 anniversary ends in handcuffs for housewife

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Looks like 'karma' is already on the situation

www.youtube.com...

NEW HAVEN, Conn. — Three federal Transportation Security Administration officers and two other law enforcement officers were arrested on charges of accepting cash or gift cards in exchange for permitting prescription drug dealers to move tens of thousands of highly addictive painkiller pills and cash proceeds from the illegal sales through airports and highways.

The TSA officers, based at airports in Florida and New York, and a Westchester County, N.Y., police officer allowed the oxycodone through airport security, authorities said Tuesday. A Florida state trooper accepted cash and checks for ensuring dealers could freely transport the pills and cash proceeds by car through that state, prosecutors said.

"Prescription pain medication abuse is rampant in New England and this trafficking group allegedly preyed upon the addictions of individuals to line their pockets, while the law enforcement officers are alleged to have sold their badges and abused their authority to further the illegal activities of the organization," said Steven W. Derr, special agent in charge of the Drug Enforcement Administration for New England.

The TSA officers, Christopher Allen, 45, of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.; John Best, 30, of Port St. Lucie, Fla.; and Brigitte Jones, 48, of the Bronx, N.Y., were charged with conspiring to distribute and possessing with intent to distribute oxycodone. The New York police officer, Michael Brady, 36, and the Florida trooper, Justin Kolves, 28, face the same charges; their hometowns were not released.

Kolves also flew from Florida to New York to provide protection for what he thought was an oxycodone sale in Connecticut, authorities said.

The five, who were among 20 people arrested in connection with the alleged scheme, face up to 20 years in prison if convicted.

"In these times, no one needs to be reminded about how dangerous it is when officers who have sworn to uphold the law accept money to 'look the other way,'" said U.S. Attorney David Fein.

Telephone messages were left with their attorneys or at possible home numbers. Best's attorney, Matt Collins, said he had no immediate comment.

Jones' attorney, Bill Bloss, said he anticipated Jones would plead not guilty. He said he was just appointed and has not seen the evidence yet.

The arrests stem from a DEA investigation dubbed "Operation Blue Coast."

Authorities received information that someone possessing a large quantity of oxycodone was traveling from Palm Beach, Fla. to Stamford, Conn. to sell thousands of oxycodone pills. On April 8, the DEA arrested the man, who had about 6,000 oxycodone pills, in a Stamford hotel, prosecutors said.

The arrested man revealed that over the past year he had regularly purchased thousands of oxycodone pills from suppliers in Florida, transported the oxycodone to Connecticut by plane or car and sold the pills to Connecticut-based drug dealers. He flew from Florida to New York more than 65 times, according to an affidavit.

The man allegedly told authorities he provided cash and gift cards to certain TSA officers who screened passengers and luggage at Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach, Fla., and Westchester County Airport in White Plains, N.Y, to ensure he could pass through airport security while he carried oxycodone pills. He also said he paid Brady more than $20,000 to ensure he could carry large quantities of cash from the sales through airport security.

The man said he provided cash to Kolves, the Florida trooper, and gave checks to the trooper's fiancee, in exchange for the trooper's assurance that individuals who transported drugs or cash would not be detained by law enforcement while driving through central Florida.

TSA issued a statement last Tuesday afternoon:

TSA works closely with law enforcement to aggressively investigate all allegations of misconduct and will take appropriate action as necessary.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: Fix YT link

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
There is one place where I don't mind really tight policing and even racial profiling and that is airports. It is a controversial thing but when was the last time a white middle-class male or female blew up a plane?

I don't know about you guys but if I'm on a plane I want to know I'm safe.

Wow.. just.. wow...

I sacrificed my life to protect our constitutional freedoms, for the Muslim citizen and WASP citizen alike - not make your butt feel good and safe on an airplane because of your racial prejudice. I had many Muslim brother in the service who would be caught up by that which you espouse. Ones who sacrificed everything.

You and many others would give them up without a whimper.

I have talked with thousands of fellow service men and thousands of vets and yes opinions vary greatly but i can safely say of almost all I've talked to: We don't want war. We don't want to be used by globalists tools projecting their policies across the world. And many feel as i do (any many do not) that 9/11 was an inside job.

Almost every single vet I know carries scares you will never begin to imagine. It is hard to re-intigrate into this fantasy world that mass media projects as "normal" society. We are walking wounded and many, many of us feel betrayed. We are true patriots and you will never know what it is to walk in our shoes.

Sorry if I'm a little upset by this, I'm normally much friendlier but some of the replies greatly upset me.

I hope you feel nice and safe

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Sorry, my last post was sarcasm. I know they don't hate us for our freedoms. I guess I should have added a

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

First of all, thank you for your service.

My grandfather was a POW in Bataan. He was tortured by the Japanese soldiers and came home weighing only 85 pounds after starving and contracting Beriberi. In the last few years a lot of people have been telling me that my grandfather's service was wrong and that we had no right to drop the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That decision was very hard for Franklin Roosevelt. But we have to understand what was going on then as we have to understand what is going on now.

I try to be very tolerant when it comes to people's religious or political viewpoints. But what also bothers me is this, why are we supposed to sit back and watch while little girls are beheaded for being raped? Why are we supposed to, in this modern world, supposed to sit back and watch as continual rockets are aimed at the only Democratic nation in the Middle-East? Why are we supposed to sit back and watch genocide? In this modern world, we have to sit back in the age of political tolerance while the weaker are continually killed because of idealism.

And those same people who practice beheadings of little girls, commit genocide, and buy rockets instead of food want to come here and do it to us. So we listen as people say "We are killing them". Those same people teach their children and encourage them to kill Jews because they are Jews. Have you ever seen those shows where little children yell loudly about their desire to kill them? Here, our children are lulled by Disney and Spongebob Squarepants.

I want to ask this, if bringing war to grown men will save little girls, is that ok? If it is not ok, then little girls have no protection whatsoever in this modern world. That is the same philosophy used when thousands of Philippino mothers were bayonetted in front of their children by Japanese soldiers for the simple act of giving water to American soldiers during the Bataan Death March. If we are a modern society that believes in protection of children and the weaker, then we should practice it.

If killing a grown man who has a bomb or a rocket will save children, should we not do that? No, we pass it off as part of their culture. Is this the response the rest of the world should take? Genocide is occurring right now. This very evening as we sit in front of our computers and attack each other, another person died simply for not being the right race of people. In this modern age. So let's do it the way people want us to, let's turn our backs and save no one. Let's not show it on the news, let's not talk about it, let's not listen when these innocent people cry out for help.

No, let's say it is for oil. Let's say it is for political posturing. Let's say it is anything but what it is. Let's deny, deny, deny that this stuff is going on.

If we are the biggest and most powerful nation on earth, should we be willing to sit back and say nothing while another little girl is killed and another little boy is given a gun to shoot Jews with? I used to be so tolerant, but one video just changed me completely...

www.youtube.com...

Now I understand that not all Muslim men are like this, I know Muslims. But I ask this, is this what we should be tolerant of? Someone needs to stop this from happening. No one over there does. But I suppose, since it happens over there, we need to ignore it. They have been doing this for a long time while the rest of the world ignored it.

So what should we do? I am ashamed to be in a country that allows for freedom of speech and religion but says it is allowed to happen elsewhere.

You were fighting to end this. Thank you. I hope one day a woman will come to you and thank you for trying to end it when she was a little girl. By your fighting it, you have shown that this injustice cannot continue. That is really why you were there.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, or some such.

Would you want a cop in California investigating a crime in New York? No. It's not their business.

So why should the U.S. police the world, because we're "better"?

No, it is NOT our business. Bad things happen in the world, get over it. You can't fix everything and one country is NOT supposed to be the police of the world by their own consent and no one elses.

Crikey, like we don't have enough problems at home so we have to go create more.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, or some such.

Would you want a cop in California investigating a crime in New York? No. It's not their business.

So why should the U.S. police the world, because we're "better"?

No, it is NOT our business. Bad things happen in the world, get over it. You can't fix everything and one country is NOT supposed to be the police of the world by their own consent and no one elses.

Crikey, like we don't have enough problems at home so we have to go create more.

Just making sure, it is ok with you? Ok if you watched the video you would have seen that two of those incidents happened right here in the good ole' USA. Is this what you want for the women here?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
... But we have to understand what was going on then as we have to understand what is going on now.

The axis were waging wars of aggression then... we are waging wars of aggression now. Roles are reversed... how do we call them evil or wrong and us good or right?

But what also bothers me is this, why are we supposed to sit back and watch while little girls are beheaded for being raped? In this modern world, we have to sit back in the age of political tolerance while the weaker are continually killed because of idealism.

We are waging foreign wars of aggression for corporate interests, not helping save little girls from rape and beheading.. many of the mercenaries we are using are running slaves and forced prostitution camps as part of our "saving these little girls" and we know about it and are refusing to do anything!
I guarantee we are killing a lot more people than those you are speaking of, so yes, we need to get the heck out. We are not "defending weaker countries", we are invading, looting and installing puppet governments!

And those same people who practice beheadings of little girls, commit genocide, and buy rockets instead of food want to come here and do it to us. So we listen as people say "We are killing them". Those same people teach their children and encourage them to kill Jews because they are Jews. Have you ever seen those shows where little children yell loudly about their desire to kill them? Here, our children are lulled by Disney and Spongebob Squarepants.

They don't want to come here and kill us, that is media brainwashing. They might want to kill after we invade their country force their women and children into slavery, take all their natural resources, and install puppet governments... but wouldn't you?
And ask any muslem around you if they want to kill Jews. I doubt you would find a single one.
If you add up the people killed by religions, i bet Christianity would top the chart... the crusades and inquisition come to mind... insanity is insanity irregaurdless of the religion.

I want to ask this, if bringing war to grown men will save little girls, is that ok? If it is not ok, then little girls have no protection whatsoever in this modern world. If we are a modern society that believes in protection of children and the weaker, then we should practice it.

Do you really, really believe that is what this is about? You need to open your eyes my friend.

Let's not show it on the news, let's not talk about it, let's not listen when these innocent people cry out for help. No, let's say it is for oil. Let's say it is for political posturing. Let's say it is anything but what it is. Let's deny, deny, deny that this stuff is going on.

I don't know if your in ignorance or denial. Maybe both. I hope you can open your mind and see what's happening and get rid of the veil our media has put over you. These media companies are owned by military industrial companies like GE (80% owner of NBC Universal). Of course they are going to portray these wars as good... it's good for their pocket book!

If we are the biggest and most powerful nation on earth, should we be willing to sit back and say nothing while another little girl is killed and another little boy is given a gun to shoot Jews with?
So what should we do? I am ashamed to be in a country that allows for freedom of speech and religion but says it is allowed to happen elsewhere.

Open your eyes and look around and see that the world is not what you think it is. Ask ANY vet coming back if he believes this fantasy reality you live in is real. I would wager EVERY ONE will tell you it's hard to come back to this mickey mouse society we call U.S. "reality" which is far, far from real...

Here is proof we are running slave and prostitution camps and refuse to shut them down. We are not saving young girls.

A proposal prohibiting defense contractor involvement in human trafficking for forced prostitution and labor was drafted by the Pentagon last summer, but five defense lobbying groups oppose key provisions...

... they believe that implementing key portions of it overseas is unrealistic. They represent thousands of firms, including some of the industry's biggest names, such as DynCorp International and Halliburton subsidiary KBR, both of which have been linked to trafficking-related concerns.

Lining up on the opposite side of the defense industry are some human-trafficking experts who say significant aspects of the Pentagon's proposed policy might actually do more harm than good unless they're changed. These experts have told the Pentagon that the policy would merely formalize practices that have allowed contractors working overseas to escape punishment for involvement in trafficking, the records show.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Actually I do not own a tv, so I am not influenced minute by minute by the media. If those people are running slave camps they need to be stopped and held accountable for it.

I never said they want to kill us here. And the war with Islam is nothing new for America, seeing as how we were in the Barbary Coast wars during the presidency of John Adams when Thomas Jefferson as an ambassador went to London to negotiate the ransom of Americans held by the Barbary pirates. This was war declared on America by those Islamic terrorists. And when people go back all the way to the Crusades, they tend to forget they were fighting actual armies with actual generals such as Suleiman the Magnificent. It was Suleiman who invaded Jerusalem to begin with. They do fight with aggression but then don't understand why other aggressive people attack back.

Yes, corporate interest does fund the war. That is how all wars are fought. Even they have corporations on their side funding them.Do you really think that Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, the PLO, are all just poor political parties? Where do they get their money? And I seem to recall that the US did indeed fund the Iranians during the Iraq/Iran war. I was alive during that time. We did fund Afghanistan and Sylvester Stallone took up their cause in a movie. At the same time, the Taliban was subjugating women. This "war with the west" is not new and it is not a bunch of poor people who fight these wars. Sure, they recruit young men from poor families to fight by offering them food. Tell me why the King of Saudi Arabia lives in an opulent palace while his own imams teach that such opulance is a sin to the average Muslim? He gets his money from somewhere. And weapons cost money. Where do they get the money in such poverty stricken nations?

Someone over there is making a lot of money to fund this, do you suppose they have corporations that fund them? Yes they do. In fact, who owns Harrods of London? Who actually owns the BBC? Muslims. Their rich and powerful are pulling just as many strings. And their media is telling as many lies. So this war, what is it really about? Oil? Which their corporations are making bunches of money from anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Back on topic....If I was on a plane and told authorities all my suspicions about some one, the same would happen to that person.

They have to take any report on a plane seriously, and usually will end with a strip search.

That's all that happened here. Some paranoid passenger or flight attendant told some one, and the famous game of "telephone/chinese whispers" starts. en.wikipedia.org...

Each player successively whispers what that player believes he or she heard to the next. The last player announces the statement to the entire group. Errors typically accumulate in the retellings, so the statement announced by the last player differs significantly, and often amusingly, from the one uttered by the first. Some players also deliberately alter what is being said in order to guarantee a changed message by the end of it.

Done be rude to me on a plane, I can easily have you detained

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Actually I do not own a tv, so I am not influenced minute by minute by the media. If those people are running slave camps they need to be stopped and held accountable for it.

I never said they want to kill us here. And the war with Islam is nothing new for America, seeing as how we were in the Barbary Coast wars during the presidency of John Adams when Thomas Jefferson as an ambassador went to London to negotiate the ransom of Americans held by the Barbary pirates. This was war declared on America by those Islamic terrorists. And when people go back all the way to the Crusades, they tend to forget they were fighting actual armies with actual generals such as Suleiman the Magnificent. It was Suleiman who invaded Jerusalem to begin with. They do fight with aggression but then don't understand why other aggressive people attack back.

Yes, corporate interest does fund the war. That is how all wars are fought. Even they have corporations on their side funding them.Do you really think that Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, the PLO, are all just poor political parties? Where do they get their money? And I seem to recall that the US did indeed fund the Iranians during the Iraq/Iran war. I was alive during that time. We did fund Afghanistan and Sylvester Stallone took up their cause in a movie. At the same time, the Taliban was subjugating women. This "war with the west" is not new and it is not a bunch of poor people who fight these wars. Sure, they recruit young men from poor families to fight by offering them food. Tell me why the King of Saudi Arabia lives in an opulent palace while his own imams teach that such opulance is a sin to the average Muslim? He gets his money from somewhere. And weapons cost money. Where do they get the money in such poverty stricken nations?

Someone over there is making a lot of money to fund this, do you suppose they have corporations that fund them? Yes they do. In fact, who owns Harrods of London? Who actually owns the BBC? Muslims. Their rich and powerful are pulling just as many strings. And their media is telling as many lies. So this war, what is it really about? Oil? Which their corporations are making bunches of money from anyway.

There is not question of "if"... they ARE running these slave/force prostitution camps. There is no dispute that they are doing it. Yet huge amounts are continuously funneled to these same corporations. DynaCorp was also

Let the middle east fight and destroy themselves however they want, it's none of our business. If they kidnap americans, send in Seal teams to take out the pirates like we did recently... and get the heck out. There is no reason to destroy our country's economy and make the world hate us by invading other countries.

It's none of our business until they try to invade our country. I don't care who funds them, as long as they stay over there and don't invade us! 9/11 was no invasion it was a staged even to take away our Constitution freedoms by rich, sick, psychopaths.

Instead we funnel billions of dollars to corpations who, years after being exposed as slave/prostitution trafficers are caught yet again... this time selling little boys to men to be raped...ats thread link.
second ats thread link.

According to many sources DynaCorp are hired by CPS to take away your children... just another scary thought...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

CPS is state agencies within each county. These agents at the CPS are local people, some who are liberal and some who are conservative. Take the county I am from, Mercer County, Ohio. That local agency head is a man from the community. That agency probably only has 5 people working in it, all who are from the community. These people went to school there, they know everybody in the community and they even go to various churches in the area. You can find CPS agencies like this all over the United States. So what would you think their answer would be if I asked them if Dynacorp takes children for the CPS? I also have a brother who works for DFJS in Grant County, Indiana. He is liberal and a practicing Wiccan. He believes some theories and not others. So suppose I go ask him if Dynacorp takes children for CPS? The answer is a no. That theory was proposed back in the late 1980s and reformulated.

I also have relatives in England who work for the British Social Services and yet at no time do they ever say that Dynacorp has any part of this, and they are more liberal than American liberals.

I think the Dynacorp theory is just a theory, and that is all. CPS is not now nor has it ever been a Federal Agency. The reason people whose children are taken and who never see those children again is because those children go to live in a different community. You should go meet some CPS workers, you will find more often than not, in large cities, that these people are usually overworked from caseloads about children who are abused and neglected. I think most parents who are abusive and neglectful will never admit they are and it is easier for them to say their children were taken by a shadow government agency, because it is easier to admit that than the truth.

Just look at vonHelton on blogtv and on youtube, The man is nuts and believes this stuff....

www.youtube.com...

This man is just like many people I have known in my life, they cannot face the truth of their actions.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I believe Katherine Austin Fits was the person describing how DynaCorp thugs were being hired by CPS to take away children and I trust her... start at 2:45:

... but you lock onto that last bit and ignore the rest?

... and try to put up some straw man?

I know this is so overwhelming when your first exposed to it, the mind slams shut. Our government is complicit in evil that is unimaginable.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You're whole point is off. Of course it's not okay for little girls to be abused or killed but to call out someone for not supporting the WAR as a sympathizer to those acts, which you are, is just plain retarded. I know you like to think so but not every individual who is Muslim is a cold blooded killer who likes to behead little girls. You get that perception form the main stream media and the few videos of RADICAL, EXTREMIST, FUNDAMENTALIST, muslims that perpetrate those crimes. Much like the radical Christians who bomb abortion clinics with people in it.

If our military and our public officials cared AT ALL about basic human rights and righteous morals for the good of humanity, we would be in Africa en masse to prevent the numerous genocides that are going on in that continent that overshadow any oppression that is going on in the Middle East right now. Why aren't we? It's because Africa offers little if anything to our war machine.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What? Xenophobist Americans? It can't be....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Things like this don't surprise me anymore. This world has gone cold and will take a miracle to warm up once again. When will people learn that not all middle easterners are terrorist and the real terrorists are the ones who spread fear with the media to accomplish their goals.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertarianExpress

What? Xenophobist Americans? It can't be....

Its their country. get it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join