It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Human Hybrids and Transhumanism In The Bible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
..it's difficult getting solid info on this scene, but i think it's telling that the message in the bible is all about physical and spiritual corruption

thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Very interesting subject OP. I've been studying and reading about this for a while and it really is troubling.
Those who are ok with transhumanism and animal/human hybridazation do not understand the implications.
If one does not believe in the human soul or the afterlife they probably would consider augmentation a good thing. But, the Bible says of those who were born of angel/human coupling were already comdemned and could not be redeemed.

Does a creature with human and animal DNA have a human soul or an animal soul (if they have souls?)

Perhaps genetic augmentation (altering one's human DNA) is the actual mark of the beast.

BTW: there are fossil records of giants that have been found. Unfortunately they are quickly snatched and hidden from the public. Archaeoligists have found 12-15 foot skeletons with double rows of teeth as well as skulls that are elongated which harkens back to the Pharoahs of Egypt.

Interesting material to examine on these subjects are the Watcher series by L. A. Marzulli and Angels Wars by Stephen Quayle as well as Prophesy in the News website.

I cannot stress enough how dangerous hybridization could be.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join